youtube.com/watch?v=MfZV5_oK4So
youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just the right amount of autism
complemented by full on schizophrenia

strawpoll.me/12242251/r

no shit duh

mods are a bunch of CIA niggers that want to turn Sup Forums into niggerland

This. Stallmann stabbed our back by pandering to the SJWs...

signed

but probably the CIA mods will never deliver

>just the right amount of autism

it's a clear win, mods confirmed nigger cattle if this is not changed very soon

>0 votes
lmaoing @ rms

You do realize users wanting Stallman gone from the sticky is even more reason for the mods to keep him?

>schizophrenia
that's a badass mental condition you fool.

We should replace RMS with eben moglen.
He has the charisma, foresight and dressing skills RMS lacks, yet he is just as important if not more to the free software movement.

Where's the vote to just have no sticky.

wouldn't that just increase the influx of random tech support threads?

Terry is cool but nowhere near RMS power level.

Both Terry and Stallman were professional programmers. Stallman became a preacher travelling to convert others to his curch. Terry has become more of a monk, living in relative desolation, working on a labor-intensive craft in honor of God.

Terry is the hero Sup Forums needs, but Stallman is the one we deserve. The tech community at large, Sup Forums included, has been overrun by preachers of all kinds. Some serve only Mammon, others attempt to preserve what they believe is holy and even others are simply irredeemable mad cultists. But what they have in common is that they have replaced the monks, who do not need to talk about holiness, but instead construct modern marvels to show their God's providence.

So yes, I would approve of Terry's watchful eye over this site, in that it may motivate monks to construct great crafts, but I fear we have too long been flooded by idle banter for it to make any difference.

LMAO-ing @ your statement

youtube.com/watch?v=vDT6Y2Bkchs

stall man is a CIA nigger.
go terry!!!

Terrence is a Fuckwit.

Actually, come to think of it, both of them are a pair of cunts.

Bumping for this. Make it happen, mods.

this is now an anzu thread

Stallman is a living meme.

Terry has serious mental illness which can be amusing but is too scary for the young teenagers on this board.

He is our Zyzz.

Alright, who's the CIA nigger that voted for that fuck (((Stallman)))?

He's so repetitive when he speaks. To become the patron saint of Sup Forums, he needs to step it up. Calling people "nigger cattle" 50 times in a row is no more edgy and #topbants than just saying it once.

Does TempleOS have an OS-tan?

WINNING

is this guy /x/? whats wrong with him?

wise words from /ourguy/

Where's Steve Jobs?

Agreed.

Irrelevant.

Pussy Nigger Steve might be acceptable though I'm a big Terry fan.

New sticky photo

Where are the traps?

/thread

terry, you need to kill yourself soon

HE THOUGHT IT WAS ON THE STACK

That's an episode of schizophasia, normally he isn't like that

>terry
>praising someone who cant even write an ip stack
kill yourself faggot

IP stacks are against gods wishes fucking nigger cattle
I bet you don't even know arithmetic, do you fucking MIT nigger?

>eben moglen.
Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop?

why not knuth?

at the LGBT meetups like the fags they are. Men in girl clothing aren't girls, if you like traps you are gay/closet-homo.

Fucking monkey throwing shit at the wall.

I'd like to interject for a moment here. What you're referring to as a Female/Penis is actually just "Guy". Would you call a woman Female/Vagina? No, you'd call HER a female. A female is a standalone gender defined by genitalia in this case the vagina. You can't have a penis and be a girl Richard. Would you call a chair "legs" or legs/chair

I feel like I should recognize that man (male). Who is that?

>but is too scary for the young teenagers on this board.
All the more reason to use him.

HOLY SHIT when did stallman shave his beard?

score one for the good guys

yea this, terry is metal as fuck

can you live on 2 liter cokes and random number generation? ya fucking pussies.

>tfw live on three liter cokes and cheap lliquor
I'm not fat
why

no.
nobody other than newfags believe the nonsense he talks about, even when essentially he is having a point. It's just the level of autism he has (others mistake that as dedication) what makes RMS the biggest and most successfull meme on Sup Forums.
Everybody knows about install gentoo, but it's short lived compared to controversy and lulz this fat fuck gives.
I hate RMS, but i vote to keep him in sticky forever.

It really isn't. It sucks ass. I should know, I have it.

And it's not multiple personality disorder, not even close. Hollywood just mixes the two up conditions.

But yeah when it comes to insanity Terry outranks the shit out of all you autistic fucks.

I don't think we should use an advocate or an idealist as our mascot/sticky.

Lets keep with the overarching anime theme of Sup Forums and use Lain.

She starts out a blank void, becomes increasingly computer/internet obsessed/proficient. Then she neglects real life in favor of online interaction to the point that she abandons her physical form and fucking dies. That seems pretty Sup Forums to me.

Plus she becomes god, which is far more than Terry or Stallman ever accomplished.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfZV5_oK4So

>whats wrong with him?

He lost it man, which implies he had it at some point then lost it. Which no one here seems to accept as a possibility. What if Terry was a perfectly sane and skilled programmer at some point before he lost it? Seriously what the fuck happened to him? Did someone drop a metric ton of LSD in his soup?

no sweetie, you only like terry because he's a racist.

>>>/reddit/

>2017
>caring about freedom

>It really isn't. It sucks ass. I should know, I have it.
Expand. What are your symptoms? When were you diagnosed? What do you take to control it?

If you want lain goto lainchan

Why don't you fuck on off over to /trash/

Seriously go check it out. All the off topic extra fetishy furry shit gets dumped there. Hentai shit that gets deleted/removed from Sup Forums goes straight to /trash/

You and your worthless bullshit would fit right in.

I know dude I have hyper PTSD AIDS from losing my anus during the crusades as an Army Ranger Navy Seal.

Where can I get one of these shirts again? If they guy who ordered them reads this, then could you tell me if you have long sleeved versions of that in M?

How about pic related?

>What are your symptoms?

Major paranoia and delusions. Plus some disorganized speech and thinking back when it started.

>When were you diagnosed?

Almost a decade ago

>What do you take to control it?

Antipsychotics and benzos. It's mostly under control but a lot of the paranoia and delusions that cause said paranoia still creep up. Plus the occasional unattributed panic attack and general anxiety.

Long term side effects from taking the antipsychotics for so long have started to pop up. Which I'm just combating with other meds.

oh gosh, this

That anorexic bitch needs to eat some more beans and potatoes. Fuck!

Fucking hell user, that sucks. Can you tell me one of your delusions/paranoia episodes? What were you thinking?

Do you also see a shrink? Also, what's the name of the main medication to control that stuff? Haldol?

why not linus torvald?

Did the VA/The Pope pay for a colostomy bag or did you just staple a zip lock bag to the hole where your HIV ridden anus used to be?

We lost a lot of good anuses in that war.

They're on redbubble; I was looking for TempleOS stickers, but they just have the t-shirt.

I don't really have a problem with Stallman; I use emacs when I need a terminal text editor, and he was at one point pretty important to the free software movement.

My only gripe is the GPL, which is absolutely niggerlishous. And based Terry is the hero this board needs.

sperglord lead dev of libreboot and runs minifree, complete twat.

you put a lot of work into that. wow
deep

so what god is he programming for exactly?
better yet, why don't we just have moloch as our sticky

tl;dr

Terry is a fucking Sup Forumstard and is so desparate for attention that he now constantly shills his youtube channel and shitty OS on Sup Forums constantly.

fuck off cia nigger

>qt 3.14s
cutiepies yoooo

kek. when did stalledman implant boobs?

Stallman is Sup Forums
That's why

why is there no captcha
i could vote it up with my bot if i wasnt too lazy to get it from the linux partition

>Can you tell me one of your delusions/paranoia episodes?

Usually started off with a normal fear then spiraled off into believing crazy shit that probably could never happen actually could and would happen, or was happening.

>What were you thinking?

I was in a shitty contract and had a lot to lose if I broke it or fucked up. Social isolation did not help, nor did being surrounded all day by people who do not speak English. I lost it around the time the ex DOD guy I was studying under(to get out of part of the contract) was trying to get together a group of people to focus on cryptography. Shorty after that a friend of mine was raided. The place was stormed with fully automatic weapons, a flash bang was tossed into the living room, etc. All that did not help the paranoia. Pretty much lost touch with reality after that.

>Also, what's the name of the main medication to control that stuff?

I was put on several different meds one at a time based on the symptoms until I found one that worked. Mostly atypical antipsychotics that were terrible.

Can Stallman do this?
youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w
Stallman is a MIT nigger by the way

When he gets tired or annoyed he can get repetitive. He doesn't do it all the time.

When did Terry remove the page from his site declaring Physics Girl a high priestess of TempleOS?

Whose to say the voices inside his head aren't helping him?
>Seriously what the fuck happened to him? Did someone drop a metric ton of LSD in his soup?
CIA MKUltra niggas did it.

Wait, what?

Terry asking the right questions...

mods please we need Terry

Stallman is a commie shit that belongs in /leftypol/
We don't want him here

holy shit his twitter is suspended LOL

>obsessed with """freedom"""
How is this supposed to be a bad thing? He can be pretty irritating sometimes but the free software movement needs people like him and we all need the free software movement.

Pretty sure this is the real motive going on here. How about you people just go back to a certain board where you can shit on "commies" all you want? (Stallman is not a communist btw)

I voted. For terry.

>so what god is he programming for exactly?
Terry made templeOS for the Christian god, no idea what/who Stallman whorships or could be a good analogue.

But that is not so important to me. Let me stress that I prefer the monk over the preacher, as the monk can and often does things that are interesting/impressive independent of their belief.

This does not mean that preaching should be forbidden, but one should do more than merely preach. Otherwise, one can at best repeat the same thing over and over like a broken record (pretty much exactly what Stallman does) and at worst relay outdated information (a large amount of pastors who stick vehemently to ancieny scriptures do this)

Additionally, interactions with Terry have arguably more positive than with Stallman (there is a certain irony in being featured on a website full of "inane" comments) and the fact that we primarily refer to Terry by his first name reinforces the view that he is "one of us".

SeeToo much focus on preaching can be a bad thing, even if that what's preached is indeed good.

mods, pls

Sup Forums always wins baby

xD

Fuck stallman
Long live terry

you almost got me interested in that chinese cartoon of yours

but then you spoiled the entire thing

not cool

I'm trying to write my own shitty interpreter and I find his videos pretty useful.