Solus discussion thread

Sup Forums stopped meming it altogether. What went so wrong? Where does it actually stand today?

arch is better

Install Solus

motherfucker kevin doesn't support i686

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ubuntu gnome is ugly I want a new DE.

It's actually pretty great if it has everything you use. If their repos don't have software or drivers/firmware you need, then Arch is better.

>archbang

no?

gimme pape

Is the Kevinnet not big enough for you, Kevin?

where did the whole solus thing originate from?
Who is kevin?

All this shit just sort of happened while I wasn't paying attention and I never figured out how the meme started.

forget it, tripfag attention is bad.

kevin pls

thank you for rejecting solus, guys. refusing to take solus on as the new meme distro of Sup Forums (ala arch) means i feel like less of a dorklord prick for running it on my laptop

Arch is not a meme distro.

A guy named Kevin kept shilling Solus back when it was just starting up. Archniggers couldn't figure out how to discredit Solus, so they created the "KevinNet" meme.

Fuck off. Even the abortion known as elementaryOS is better at this point

>Arch is not a meme distro.

People on Sup Forums literally only using it for ricing screenshots makes it a meme, sorry my man.

I've tried Solus out of boredom and shills.
Disappointing experience. Not the best looking GUI with not a lot settings - and this may be an understatement taking in consideration that you can't even move a fucking panel to the right/left corner. I came across some non standard services settings while trying to tweak things and breaking the distro in the process. I don't have an idea while someone other the 13 year old who want to try something different then ubuntu would go with this.

Quints confirm that Kevin is a botnet

It isn't.

it's a pathetic distro with outdated packages, the piece of trash still ships with systemd-218. I guess they are trying to be the new debian.

Hey, what theme is that?

it's (。>﹏

> (。>﹏

Arch is anything but not a meme distro

Sad forced meme user, just that