I earned more than $1 million just by selling apps in Ios and running custom add factory for few famous Indian site

I earned more than $1 million just by selling apps in Ios and running custom add factory for few famous Indian site.
I am curry/Indian/poo living in India.
I see a lot of you guys struggle on where to start. I am 26 and at peak time worked almost 12 hours per day.
AMA and I will help you.

WHat kind of apps are you making user?

whats your favorite anime

Is the loo situation really as bad as 4Chen makes it out to be?

where is the evidence

do you know anything about alpha-pharma?

Well i don't want you to find me.I have set of many apps ranging from healthcare, to-do, scheduler, Midi maker, office/student/exam apps.
The office app and healthcare are making my money.

Tip: Create many things in parallel. One if them will yield income if not all

Cool. Okay, give tips on how to choose what app to make as my first app.

Do you program? Obj-C or swift? And how did you learn it?

yes i knw

Get a mac.
Cocoa, Obj C, Swift dev books are free. Download them to your ibooks.
Now what if you ask me?

I had enough time and I follow bottom up approach so I read and practiced Objective C, then made experimental apps from scratch. Liked it.
After I learned basic of how app is made from Obj-C, all those compile, build and package procedure. Swift and Cocoa wete just adopting new api's.
Each book is around 100-1500 pages.
Reading and practicing took me around 15 -20 days at full effort to understand.
As I said I didn't see the sun and worked 12hrs a day.

>$1 million

You mean 1 million rupees? Which is like $10K. Shitty bait Rahul.

If you are getting scared then I am bachelors in Computer science and before graduating I knew C,C++,Python,Java.

But let me ease you. I was waste during my first job. I almost forgot printf was C function and not C++, not joking.

Then real journey began, I kept on learning everyday, and everyday better than yesterday.

The key to escalted and continous growth in programming skills is to "create" things everyday. You have to make this your morning ritual. When I first made maker. I would put in complex math functions, graham's number , fibonacci and added visuals and made client server, basically put everything I knew to experiment . It is fun.

do you shit on the streets?

6.7 crore rupees in indian money.
Tip: Don't fall for meme like daily programming thread or shit. Leave chan. Practice in project euler or codechef. Come back to shit post but dnt stay here. This place is depressing. I know it and you guys know it.

>Gat a mac.
almost got me, pajeet

>let me ease you
Kek you almost had me

congrats, pajeet. i also respect how you are making india great.

not really care about attention whores so i already hid the thread.

Macs are best for development.
If you haven't got the taste of mac then you would not know.
I know its expensive but I saved money to get one and rest was best of my life.

I am bit sad about fucking poo hookers every weekend. Feels like leaving but then there is Trump in my way.

I am not into anime but as a kid I watched Pokemon orange league and some Frieza vs Goku episodes.

>Sup Forums is shit
This pajeet is sensible

good job man, i find this to be very inspiring.

How hard is it to make a popular app ?
I feel like app market for common use cases is over saturated. How would i go and make a successful app as a newcommer exept by having a good original idea ?

>Get a mac

Why is "sell your soul" always the answer to making money?

You mentioned somewhere one of your app utilizes a client server (I assume to house a database that the app interacts with). Is this client server something you physically had in your house or did you use something like Amazon's database service to store the information?

He doesn't like anime and works 10+ hour a day.

You're okay, Rajesh.