What are some good earphone/in-ear headphones /g? Want to listen to some Iron Maiden on the train

What are some good earphone/in-ear headphones /g? Want to listen to some Iron Maiden on the train

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MD0RW52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tend to lose headphones so I just get 10 dollar Sony whatevers from best buy and wear them til I lose them again

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MD0RW52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

got a pair of sennheiser cx-300 have lasted ages and sounds great with evertything that i use when i go out

CX 300 II from Sennheiser. Not expensive, comfortable and excellent sound.

Sennheiser CX
Soundmagic E10
Xiaomi Piston III
KZ ATE

I find that around $40 is the sweet spot for these things before you start to see diminishing returns.

I can confirm thoses Anons.
The CX 300 II from Sennheiser perform surprisingly well for this price range + they last me more than one year, even on a daily basis usage.

Can heartily recommend Shure SE215's

Got the Hifiman RE400
Super comfy, they weight nothing and fits right in my ear. Isolation is on par with the MH1 I used to have.

Just a little warning here. I tried out this new brand (or at least where I live it's new) Liam & Daan. The reviews were enthusiastic so I gave it a shot.
Big mistake. Bass is impressive but that's is. These are exactly what's wrong with current headphones. Bass>everything else...

Eiaosi X6 from Aliexpress. Phenomenal quality for the price.

Same here really happy with them. I thought about getting the Shure SEs a lot but in the end I just wanted something more comfy.

Go for the chinks if you want cheap
Overpriced for what you get
Pricey but good. an alternative is Audio-technica IM-70 (priced similarly)
SHILL REEEEE

For cheap I enjoy KZ-ED9 however these are really bright IEMs. That said, they have surprisingly good soundstage.

But comparing them to Audio-Technica IM-70 there is quite a difference.

Forgot to mention:

SE-215 and Audio Technica IM-70 are quite bulky... Not heavy, but large in physical volume and the right way to wear them is essential.

why would you want to waste money on a dead plug????

I've been using Xiaomi Pros, and really enjoying them. I haven't tried out a lot of headphones though, so there might be something better out there in the same price range.

$6 earphones from local store. Bought 3 of them and only one has failed, I ripped the other one accidentally and lost the last one.

Then I bought 2 more

I bought me a cheap pair of JVC HA-FX101 in-ears 3 years ago, and they're still going strong.
Sufficient bass if you care about that, and not the worst quality I've heard in a pair of $10 earbuds.

Nice bait

not bait at all. all the major manufacturers ditched audio jack for lightning/usb-c.

it's dead, jim.

I got some KZ EDR1 ones
and they sound just as good as my samsung ones

I bought the Sony MDR EX650 and I like them a lot.
Do some review search.

The pros of the 650s is the strong bass and treble.
Lack multi button control, but no need for that since Android media players have configurable features.

Hey user, what are those weird earphones you got brah?

You got those from some web shop? You some nerd loser brah?

Just buy Beats braaahhhhhhh, chicks dig em, isn't that right, Stacy?

These.

Why the fuck are these L-shaped jacks so fucking popular these days?

They always break super easily and if you put it back in your pocket it gets unplugged by accident all the fucking time.

Why would I put anal plugs in my ears

Hi Sup Forums i got a problem. Those ear plugs dont stay in my ears, so I need earphones with the button type of shape at the end.
Any recommendations or am I doomed?

Shure se-215 is in sake for 70 bucks on Newegg today for those interested.

Button type shape? Not sure what you mean but I have small ears and never liked using ear buds since they always fell out with very little effort. I got a decent pair of buds with my phone purchase and while I was hesitant to use them I did. Wasn't bad but then I changed the tips to the smaller tips it comes with and its snug and doesn't budge. Still getting used to them since I've always been a headphones guy. I'm surprised by how nice the sound is for buds. I'm just glad they aren't like those cheap ass buds you see kids with where it sounds like they're blowing out their ear drums out.

this. my latest ones took 30 months of heavy beating and just began to fail yesterday.

cx 275s are also great and come with a microphone.