Why does Sup Forums hate Apple?

Why does Sup Forums hate Apple?

sour grapes

I don't like it when people cheer.

Overpriced for what it is
Interface is shit
Walled garden approach is cancerous
Muh industrial design that reduces functionality in search of some pseudo-minimalist aesthetic

Sure, they're great if you really need a machine for audio/video production and can't be arsed to build an equivalent machine on GNU/Linux or Wangblows, but ultimately they provide zero benefits over the other competitors in the desktop/laptop market.

And on the mobile side, their devices are always several years late to new features and still lack the overall functionality of most Android devices.

>I can't afford iPhones

Yep, sour grapes alright.

>appletard tries to put words into mouths

Nice try. I have an iPhone 6 issued by my company, but I only use it for business comms. Can't stand the damn thing otherwise.

Why do mactoddlers always assume the hate equates to a lack of funds?

the same way android pajeets think apple=homosexual

And being homosexual is bad how?

Because they're a bunch of ignorant contrarians, regressive Luddites, and poorfags, in equal measure.

>zero benefits

My phone actually gets updates, and my computer actually asks me if I want to install updates. I like that.

I do not hate Apple. I enjoy ribbing some of the more fanatical iFans though!

MacToddlers are so delusional

Because they are very dishonest about their products. They sell you defective hardware and demand money to fix it.

All companies are dishonest to some extent but aplel takes the cake.

t. someone who got touch disease and had to pay $150 to "fix" it but decided to get a oneplus 3t instead

because you like benis XDDD

Its a very middle school like thing to say, but what do you expect from Sup Forums?

Point to one delusional aspect of the following statement: Linux has a dearth of native commercial software, and Windows goes all HAL9000 on you unless you pay Microsoft $200 for (or pirate) the Pro SKU, Android phones are a minefield when it comes to updates, and none of these things are true of MacOS and iOS respectively.

I'll wait.

oh buddy, be careful.
you might enrage the autists, get ready to be called a faggot because that's all they csn do

They are overpriced and suck dick desu

Sent from my iPhone.

Faggot

Faggot

>compares MacOS program library to Linux, not Windows
>compares MacOS privacy to Windows, not Linux
Seems fair.

A very hungry fox walked into a vineyard where there was an ample supply of luscious looking grapes. Grapes had never looked so good, and the fox was famished. However, the grapes hung higher than the fox could reach. He jumped and stretched and hopped and reached and jumped some more trying to get those yummy grapes, but to no avail. No matter what he tried, he could not reach the grapes. He wore himself out jumping and jumping to get the grapes.

"Those grapes surely must be sour," he said as he walked away, "I wouldn't eat them if they were served to me on a silver platter."

>Why does Sup Forums hate Apple?

I don't. I just ignore them. My only consideration is for their customers: poor sods.

I wonder if this is the reason why the more rabid iFans say they do not like to play PC games, and games are not fun anyway... hmm...

So do I.

1,3,4 are valid

Interface maybe shit to some, but its a minority. Lots of linux UI creators are copying Apple UI. Windows is going the same approach in UI as well as walled garden approach.

Why do mactoddlers worship a faceless corporation?

>think different

Oh, the irony

You're a huge fucking faggot. Guess made up shit isn't the only thing you pull out from your ass.

>Windows is going the same approach in UI as well as walled garden approach.

I acknowledge that this the interface point is true, even though I dislike it. I will argue though that the walled garden is being pushed back against by much of the user base, since barely anyone actually uses the Windows Store outside of a small minority and how much of the software within either ends up flopping financially or ends up ported to Steam after a year or so (at least on the gaming end of things).

Less features than most alternatives. That's literally it. They look nice but when you actually try to use them it's incredibly limited in what you can do.

You sound poor.