millennials are truly the worst batch of humans the Earth has ever spawned

>OP still trying to make this into another shitty meme

user, only you have the power to change your future

JUST DO IT

NO

YOU CAN DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

1990 was 67 years ago

You weren't going to make any money with it anyway because you believe in "freedom."
There are easier ways to infringe on copyright, and you can do them while surfing Sup Forums.

Where the fuck is my pension!?

Only you can save yourself

That means get to it before you are too late and your deadline becomes how much time your body can pass without starving to death

DELETE THIS

Go learn some Java or C++, there's a lot of courses on internet that helps you learning those languages for an specific area, such as videogames, databases, security, etc. Also, they've told me that aren't expensive and are great courses and teachers too

theres no point in trying to help him hes a lazy shit poster. this thread is retarded and to be honest, pretty autistic as well

I want to learn python instead it seems easier

Do that on code academy or some shit if u want python. But i think if u learn java, every other language will be easier because its already oop

>tfw want to learn C++ but not motivated at all because I won't finish complex projects anyway

I don't think i have the capacity to learn programming.

I really want to, but i just can't get it to stick. I hate being stupid.

I forget everything i learn, it's not that i'm too dumb to learn it, it just fades away unless i do it on a regular basis. I failed every edumacation program i was in because by the time i was near the end, i forgot all the basics and become unable to graduate.

Why is life so cruel? I just want to make something neat ;_;

>learning is hard.
>shitposting is easy.

now that makes me wonder why not combine both make shitposting a learning expirience

If we shit post tutorials with pepe examples maybe hell learn

>another day wasted on programming PLC drivers
so stupid people wont cut their arms off
i just want them to suffer

Ha, get fucked. It's not night time for me yet. I won't feel hopeless and depressed for hours to come.

I've been putting hours every day into the harvard cs50 course for a few weeks now. I've nearly finished and i don't really feel like i've learned anything. Just how to hack half understood shit together with a lot of googling.

Unless you need it for your career learning programming is just as worthless as learning a second language, probably even more so as you can at least impress people with being bilingual.

>been doing dumb programming "challenges" for a year and haven't learned shit nor gotten better at programming
>tfw delude myself into thinking i'm "learning to program" when i should just pick up a more advanced book and treat it like a job
>tfw actually think i'm going to get employed doing this
just end my life senpaitachi

dumb frogposter

>think I want to learn Haskell
>realize I didn't do anything with Python after I learned it but shitpost on Sup Forums
Unless you have plans to use it don't bother.

would an annie may make you happy user

So much this

What's the step between tutorial/competition code(find every instance of this substring in a string and write it to a file, etc) and actually coding useful tools?

Like those Pokemon generating tools people write in Python, or what-have-you

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of learning Japanese