Has Apple ever invented anything?

Has Apple ever invented anything?

Has anyone from the past 10 years?
Define "Invent"

I hate them and all but you can't deny they have pretty much invented the modern concept of a smartphone.

...shit, now I hate them even more.

You mean PDAs?

>Smartphones as we know them
>PowerPC architecture
>Full metal laptop bodies
>iOS
>MacOS

probably not

Seriusly define inventing.

They "Tecnically Invented":

-GUI
-Cross Platform Printer Drivers/Server (CUPS)

And a few more that I can recall.

The "Double Irish" tax avoidance scheme.

you seriously are fucking retarded

What are inventions if not just a discovery? Was mathematics inveted or discovered? Obviously it as discovered because mathematics was always there

Actual tech like IPS screens, Li-po batteries, CMOS sensors, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc.

I don't think Apple has ever invented such things.

i think dell had magnesium bodies way before apple came along with their macbooks.

no one actually talks like that.

>courage

> let's collect memes to attract the kneckbeared and youngling kneckbeared wannabes.

: the video shot

Why does this guy have such a punchable face? Literally a fucking douche bag metal wannabe poser with a receding hairline and ugly tranny for a gf.

This. I was a kid back then when I thought "hey, PDAs would be great as phones". They invented nothing.

Unless I was the other only one, but I seriously doubt that.

Steve Jobs invented dying from pancreatic cancer.

Well, technically he didn't invent it but he did it better than anyone else before him.

Apple does not invent, it simply perfects existing ideas and markets them to shitlords. There are many great ideas in the past that died due to poor marketing and companies not having enough core users to financially make the idea viable. Apple has a strategic position and monopoly in the market to literally sell bowls of shit to its users with an Apple logo, they will buy it. All that money goes into R&D to steal another idea from the market.

Is Logan dead yet? Found OD'd at a furry con?

They take good $400 hardware and sell it for $800. It's a good scheme because nobody can claim their hardware is bad. They are good marketers of nothing they actually invented.

no, smartphones

He and pistol broke up, she found some other guy after the entire debacle. Logan is, according to his twitter, focusing on his band or whatever trying to make it big that way.

>Steve Jobs invented dying from pancreatic cancer.
>Well, technically he didn't invent it but he did it better than anyone else before him.

really? is there anyone more JUST than logan?

Xerox came up with GUI

I can totally believe those two talked like that. They were involved with computers in the 70s, I'm sure that scene was full of autists and weirdos.

Didn't they invent the mouse?

unless you count operating systems, no, neither has Microsoft
they have patents for some things but no one gives a shit

Samsung showed off their prototype a year before the iPhone went to market.

They have never invented, user. They have only 'innovated'

How tf do you not even know jobs stole gui from xerox. Its a despicable story

IBM as well.

Everything

>jobs BTFO by bill
>jobs killed by P.C.

APPLEL BTFO