>How to trigger Sup Forums speccy edition

Bump

I bet you have a cluttered house
Wew, Lad
I bet it has aged well
Waiting on Vega?
Waiting on Zen?

gonna have to do a full rebuild later this year

It's pretty clean but I don't clean it I have a cleaning lady who comes in and does it twice a week.... she's not even an immigrant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When was the time you didn't regret the 8350?

But would it be clean without the stranger coming in your house and cleaning up after you for money ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

The time when it prevented me from having to buy a new mobo and kept me running games fine until last year. Now it's time to do a full rebuild anyway and I'm going with Intel.

Just upgraded from 2500k, 4790 was free.

Pretty good upgrade for future gpu prospects.

Notice me senpai.

1080Ti when

yeah probably just cluttered but not like messy I am also not a hoarder I fucking throw so many things out.

>using POSITIVO laptop in 2017

huehue

@

>Order an XG2401 144Hz monitor from Newegg on Saturday
>It ships out Monday
>It literally hasn't even left Mississauga in Ontario over the past three days
Fucking Christ this is stupid. Any other time and I would've had it by now.

Nothing I can do if I don't find a job. And you know how it is currently.

Main Machine.

Secondary pc.

I know, user. Thanks to motherfucker Dilmanta!

in b4 blind hatred of prebuilts

Old desktop that I don't miss using and I didn't forget the pic this time.

Shitty laptop.

>when your package is like 2 weeks late and you asked for a refund to your original payment by amazon but on that same day your credit card was locked because you tried to buy your monitor online with it and caused the fraud protection to flag so now your order is just in limbo and you will maybe never get that phone case you ordered, hard to say

My shit posting machine for now. Dual booting XP and Xunbuntu. Might put a different distro on it eventually.

Not just a prebuilt it's an Alienware why?

It was the best PC Best Buy had in stock desu, and it's quite nice.

This isn't even my main PC, just an alt setup I put together for the hell of it. Vidya card was free, CPU/mobo/case/DVD $100. All other parts leftovers.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1464455

How much did you pay for it? Also, why didn't you just build one?

I copied the wrong benchmark link. userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1384782

It costs $1,649
Didn't build one myself because I'm not a laborer. There's literally no reason to not let trained workers assemble your PC for you.

>$1,649
:(

Please keep that trip

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

YOU

MENTION

BEST

BUY

It's the only electronics store in my area, what's wrong with it specifically?

>I didn't build it myself because I prefer to throw hundreds of dollars down the drain instead of spending a half hour playing adult Legos

Of all the chan anons, I hate you the most

I built a rig on pcpartspicker choosing the closest parts to mine I could (there's no case like an Alienware so I chose a cheap $20 one) and I only ``overpaid'' by about a hundred dollars

>I'd rather spend $200/h on labor than spend half an hour playing adult Legos

They generally put in refurbished parts that Alienware gets on the cheap. They profit significantly while you get fucked.

Must suck to be in such a tight spot that it's a huge difference to you. Prebuilts are the way to go. They are engineered to work correctly, they are backed by companies like Dell who have awesome customer service records, and they're just easier.

Keep jacking off to thermal paste and cable management though, I'll be here actually using my rig.

Sounds like a good deal DESU. Should have picked a $100 case.

$100 isn't that much but it's still retarded to piss it away like that. Then again when you get free money for having mental deficiencies I guess you don't really care what you waste it on

Source? As far as I can tell they use refurbs for replacement parts, but that's all.

Is an inxi ok if I don't use Windows?

>Arch Linux
>On an Ayylienware

Got any VIDYAGAEMS on there?

>engineered to work correctly

Oh god.
PC's don't need "trained professionals" you dumb nigger. I built my first PC when I was like 12 and it worked all through fucking highschool and still works today.

You are the dumbest motherfucker I have seen on this board all week.

If shit breaks you have to send the whole pc in.

xonotic and warsow are installed but this isn't my gaming PC so I don't play on it much.

It's nice. Kind of expensive, but nice.

Hey, don't pick on the retards man. If he wants to go prebuilt because looking at a motherboard upset him that's his call.

He just has an inferiority-complex that requires him to come in here and make justifications for his inability to play adult legos.

Get a better monitor and GPU for that poor thing.
It really isn't that shitty.

Needs better monitor. 1080p is cuck tier with a 1070.

>Get a better monitor and GPU for that poor thing.
Ya that gpu was pulled from a dead hp and I plan on either getting a 1050 TI or a RX 470 for it.
>It really isn't that shitty.
If you say so.

i boxed up my build-in-progress until it's finished.

>2 core i7

>i boxed up my build-in-progress until it's finished.
What parts do you plan on ordering/

the speccy is from my laptop. but i'm building a 7600k/gtx1080 desktop. just gotta pick up the mobo/cpu/cooler/psu and a new monitor and it'll be finished

K

Not at 144hz. I'll take a higher refresh rate over better resolution. Until 4k cards start becoming more viable.