Sup Forums approved custom android rom

sup Sup Forumsentoomen, i've been in the android OS scene for several years now (mostly maintaining devices for bigger name roms out there and adding back end performance optimizations}

im deciding to start my own custom rom and am wondering what you guys would like to see in it. weather it be features, devices supported, less bloat, less botnet etc etc...

ill be getting a goyhub up soon so if anybody wants to help and be involved that would be cool to

names are also up for debate.

I know how to take over the world with this. People don't need to run bloatware from freeturds on their phone. They need exactly how vanilla Android is, but with a very clear and concise way on a GUI to completely disable default services.

Their problem right now is that either their phone is not rooted at all, but even when they root it, they have no idea how to disable things safely and they have no GUI to guide them. Most of all, they have no idea if they will fuck up.

To tell you the truth I don't give much shit about it. 99.99% of what I wanted to do on an Android does not need rooting at all. The modern sleep modes don't seem to burn any batter even with Wifi enabled by default so fuck it.

Include F-Droid.
Include a pimped up kernel using the Android modder guidelines.
androidmodguide.blogspot.com/?m=1

Step 1 in making a shit rom.

Why?

If you dont have a precise idea of what your ROM would be, then don't do it, you want it for the wrong reasons

>I hate fun

Any caveats from running that shit? Does it run the app store normally?

U sure dont hate fame faggot

Juste use F-Droid like everyone else

I'm not OP dummy

Pure cancer. No thanks. Your freeturds go through China to go next door with your inanity.

Only autists and child molesters use fuckdroid. Everyone else uses play store.

Definitely don't use SuperSU as a rooting method.

Use a normie ROM.

Fuck off fag

Don't come crying to Sup Forums when no one wants to use your shitty rom.

See

What is the smartphone in this picture?

And why is this phone always used when displaying what is ON the screen instead of the phone itself?

Nexus 5

Idiot. Do a little more reading. You got two years before they inject their malware into it

Call it FapROM
For the serious Android enthusiast
You can compile it on the beat box.
Just rip off Lineage OS and change some strings to say FapROM
Your tagline can be
"FapROM Beats All!"

Pic related is what I currently have from fdroid. Are there any other cool apps I should have?

What if I use both?

Lightning browser

I was using that for a while, but the UI kind of pisses me off.
If I open an incognito tab for example, there's no way to go back to a regular tab, and then open up that same incognito tab again.

shameless bump

Toolbox dikes

Bump for this

Chromium, Tachiyomi, AdAway, Nori if you fap to loli.

Before who injects malware into which ROM?

>2017 and not using firecucks with uplacebo original
step it up newfag

Naked browser is better faggot

How do I add booru links to Nori?

I would like to have the option to adjust brightness with the hardware buttons.
Like an extra bar on the volume options, preferably a way to set it to default.
I rarely want to adjust my sound level for my ringtone, but I often have to adjust the brightness, especially in situations where I cannot see what is on the screen.

Davdroid and owncloud is essential I think.
Kdeconnect is also really good.

a kernel with cifs support.

K-9 Mail
OsmAnd
Termux

Can't you remap the buttons using GravityBox?

I can smell the curry in this thread