This is the last straw, FUCK WINDOWS 10

This is the last straw, FUCK WINDOWS 10.
This pos was silently installing a bunch of vydia without any warnings, fuck this unprofessional mess.
>inb4 hurtr diable updates do this registry tinkering use this shitty app I found on sourceforge XDD!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcn_SGqY0bw
winaero.com/blog/fix-windows-10-installs-apps-like-candy-crush-soda-saga-automatically/
winaero.com/blog/stop-windows-10-anniversary-update-from-installing-candy-crush-and-other-unwanted-apps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to the future

Now you can experience freedom. Install a GNU/Linux distro. I recommend korora, fedora or opensuse.

For the fucking 1000th time install fucking LTSB if you are going for Windows 10. It has no fucking shop and no metro apps by default. Then disable Windows Defender through gpedit.msc

Please, What is LTSB ?

This doesn't happen if you know how to disconnect your Ethernet cord or not connect wireless during the set up for win 10.

Literally did this for three of Microsoft's (very own) surfaces of the last two generations and none of them have this problem, and was able to uninstall anything I didn't want that came with win10.

Maybe you should suck less

That won't save you from telemetry though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcn_SGqY0bw
Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Oh look, another "I'm too retarded to configure my OS" thread.

OP here, once again I have to dig around the registry to get basic control back, this is a sad joke.
winaero.com/blog/fix-windows-10-installs-apps-like-candy-crush-soda-saga-automatically/
I'm already using Ubuntu, winshit 10 is just in a VM (for the apes who can't into LaTeX and for Winshit only software I might use)
This, disabling internet connection on Virtualbox now, I've had enough of this shit.
Pajeet, you have to go back.

>This pos was silently installing a bunch of vydia without any warnings, fuck this unprofessional mess.

No, you just don't know how to use an operating system meant for normies and somehow managed to install an application by accident by mashing on the keyboard or whatever you idiots do.

>Having to hack all around your OS just to stop it from fucking you in the ass
Microshills still trying to defend this shit?

>apparently they are
Glad this scum will be deported soon, hope the mods ban Indian IPs.

Sorry autismo, you're stuck with me.

You want a safe space, you gotta go back.

Panjeet, you shouldn't have posted that pic.

Long Term Service Base.

>...please be Indian please be Indian please be Indian please be Indian...

>being mad

>silently installing a game you need to play for

thats idiotic OP clearly you paid for that

> oh god he replied he must be mad, right? right?

single player is free so you don't technically need to pay for it to play it

oh then ill probably go play it when i get home voluntarily i hate multiplayer anything

This stuff doesn't happen with Enterprise, right?

Unironically install gentoo. No joke, it's the best OS I've ever used.

>Unironically install gentoo. No joke, it's the best OS I've ever used.
Why would a tech-illiterate install gentoo? No joke, you are a tech-illiterate if the statement "best OS" exists for you.

It doesn't even happen with Home, OP is baiting.

OP here, stop spreading lies shill.

>It doesn't even happen with Home
(You)

Again, quit fucking banging your head into the keyboard and doing other things that you have no recollection of, and software won't "magically" install itself, you fucking idiot.

>Installed W10
>Googled "Unbloat W10"
>Unbloat
I don't understand what problem you guys are having.

>paid shill damage control
winaero.com/blog/stop-windows-10-anniversary-update-from-installing-candy-crush-and-other-unwanted-apps/

There must be a simple way to disable it, I used to think Win Defender couldn't be disabled either, but there's actually a specific setting to completely shut the process down. I'm sure it's the something similar for any bloatware pos m$ puts in their shit. Just takes a bit of googling botnet to shut the micropoo botnet

jesus where did all these pajeet shills come from

>supporting a oompa-loompa with a wig

>>>/reddit/

MACS are looking better and better!

I keep Windows Update on it's most active and automatic settings, and I do not have these apps installed. I just looked again to make sure. I have also not run any special "unbloating" software, other than going through and uninstalling a few unneeded apps by hand when I first installed it, a procedure I do with OSX and Linux as well.

Darling, even reddit normies know more about tech than you do. Who that makes you? A faggot, that's who.

If you like reddit so much, why don't you go back from whence you came?

>projecting

>EVERYONE is saying W10 is garbage
>install it
>it's garbage
Damn, better tell Sup Forums the hottest news.

> implying microsoft pays people to sway the opinions of NEET anons on an irrelevant message board who are too cheap to even disable adblock on Sup Forums.

It's already been proven they do that (and they're far from the only ones) many times.

>according to your telemetry report, you're a man that's simply too intelligent for gaymen. care for a round of minecraft?

A line-item for "social media outreach" doesn't mean that there are legions of paid shills on this website, weon.

Imageboards would be an incredibly shitty target for shilling anyway. It's a bunch of anons screaming and flinging shit at each other. There is no voting system to game. There's no way to track who is who. There are no metrics to tell you how effective your shilling is. A social media manager who went out of their way to target Sup Forums would be out of a job within a week.

If there is "shilling" on this site, it's by like-minded NEET's who aren't getting paid and have way too much time on their hands.

why are they pulling this shit? this is so crazy when you dont even controll wich software can be installed into your computer

It's baffling Microsoft can even afford it.

>having to gut your OS to use it how you want is called configuring now.

It's hilarious how all these Microsoft shills come up with complicated and probably illegal work-arounds to deal with Microsoft's shitty operating system.

I mean yeah, go ahead and install LTSB, but unless you have a volume licensing contract with Microsoft, you're doing so in violation of the license agreement.

>unironically drumpf posting.

this board has some subcultures that speend alot of money on expensive things.
/mkg/ most of the keyboards posted cost from 80$ to 200$
/watches the meme casios cost at minimum 9$ but the theres some divers posted that cost about 500$
/pacfag general/ that shit cost like 2000$

So someone posting his product in this board is not far fetched. Its a niche audience that has a focus on meme products

>license agreements

Yes it does, shit is retarded. Company I worked for bought into it. What a surprise when servers kept going down. Can't turn off updates, can't turn off automatic driver overwrites, and Microsoft gets all the secure info sent back to Redmond. Quit that bitch. Can't fix retards.

t. redditnewtard

True fact, they do it by giving garbage salaries and advantages to even their top-tier employees.

How do I get Win10 to install free Minecraft?

>complicated
>4 mouse clicks are complicated and probably illegal
ayy

>noobuntu
>virtualbox
confirmed too dumb for windows, now kindly fuckoff with your shitty bait and kys

>concerned about license agreements
lmao even courts dont take that shit seriously brev

shame u already spent so much time with a shit distro!

They have professional "reputation managers" as well as unpaid fanbois.
From Ars Technica a year or so ago...
"Around 2007, Microsoft realised tech sites like Slashdot had a significant involvement in the very public rejection of Vista as a replacement for XP. They hired several reputation management companies, including Waggener Edstrom and Burson Marsteller to manage their online presence before the W7 release.
One of the results of that was that the reputation mangers ran hundreds of sock-puppets in blogs and news aggregators, like Slashdot and Reddit. They swamped the discussions, including those unrelated to their OS with scripted comments based on a few themes - "Have you tried it yet?" "Much faster than XP" etc etc. There was no opportunity to discuss Linux/FOSS or any other non-proprietary effort without wading through dozens of highly moderated pro-Win 7 postings. Pretty much every first post was a Microsoft-favorable pamphlet."
Free will? We've heard of it.

You're part of the problem.

my windows 10 install does not have this problem

Who cares about the license agreement, are trying to propose that people should pay for windows?

I mean, if you're a lawless degenerate, then do what you're gonna do.

But how does the company trace a sale back to Sup Forums?

That's the key point, if you're shilling, you're not just on here, you're on tons of sites, all of whom give you WAY more feedback about if you're actually having an effect. There are no "likes", "upvotes" or metrics of any sort here. You're basically shouting into the void, with no way to see if the money you're spending on imageboard shills is actually paying off.

It just doesn't make business sense. I'm not necessarily saying it's never happened in the site's history, but I guarantee you 99% of the people on this site who are called shills aren't working for a company and aren't getting paid, they're just fanboys.

It's a shame MacOS seems to be getting worse and worse

LTSB doesn't get new features though, Just security updates.

> Isn't even the full game, it's a shitty demo version that begs you to buy the full version as soon as you open it

Cucked

It could be done though. They might could use cookies someway to see that you came from Sup Forums and bought their product.

Using this desk now. It's not too bad for space but a bitch to move or adjust. Also take a lot of horizontal space if you elect to have both arms attached. Long live the jerker.

Yeah I like it, except when it comes time to move/adjust it.

They don't really need to do that, the company that is hired can run empirical effect study by shilling low-end or even shitty products and see the click-through rate.

That's not how cookies work. There used to be ways to browser sniff, but those are considered exploits and patched by browser makers, so it's not something you can rely on, plus the techniques were incredibly cumbersome to use with any sort of accuracy.

Windows 10 does not fall into that category. Neither do most consumer electronics that you idiots talk about on this board.

But there's actually one thread in particular where that trick might actually work - Chink Shit General.

Hrm. And again I say...hrm.

What a fucking shill shit fest. OP, Sup Forums knows that windows 10 sucks. There was about 40 threads at release documenting every problem everyone has had and how to mickey mouse a half ass solution.
The only true solution was to not have Win10.

How much do you get paid per post, reddit?

800₹

ITT: Fags who will literally defend anything.

downloading it as a precautionary incase I have to use it measure.

got to ask, is there any way this can fuck me over? let's say something comes that I need/want, am I able to acquire it if its not just security updates?

I honestly just don't want to install this and end up fucked over down the road because of something I require that this os doesn't get.

So, what are you defending?

>Just security updates.
Security updates is all you need. There are third party programs that give a better virtual workspace/desktop experience than the shit you get on 10.

is there a way to make it work like Win7?

You could just get Win7 can't you

yes but what happens in a couple years when Win7 is forced into obsolesence.

Switch to Linux and run Windows in a virtualbox or something I guess
How is DX12 doing compared to Vulkan anyway, that's pretty much the only reason to stay on Windows as far as I can tell

>Select express settings when installing instead of customized
>Still surprised when shit like this happen

Did you do the update on an older OS? or did you DL it from a torrent site? I installed one from KAT when they were working properly and use the anti-botnet programs and registry edits, never had this problem, I've been using it for more than 6 months.

Windows is not your OS. It's controlled remotely by Microsoft.

Clearly you have never used it.

t.windowstoddler

>scroll through my start menu
>nothing has been installed automatically
Maybe you have just done everything wrong.

Why do you post shit threads instead of actually installing Win7? Are you mentally handicapped?

wonder which companies administrate here, now

because they're all over the place, threads created without anything real behind them, saying ridiculous things like "linux is slow"

or the series (hundreds) of postings "thinking of buying a pad for college" (picture of a surface)
obvious. Can't we have a filter of this shit. It's degrading Sup Forums, turning the place into a microshit brochure

anti-botnet is 200% placebo. You can even run it through wine and it will pretend that every "protection" is active.

Hiroshima nagasaki is unironically being paid for that. He offers two plans: pay for X threads, or pay for a fixed duration to make as many threads as you'd like. In both cases, moderation moves to delete anyone who is critical of what is being shilled during that period.

"oh shut up 10"

and how would people acquire an Enterprise-licence in order to use LTSB-editions?

Windubz 10: Autism Edition

Still has all the telemetry shit, and requires an enterprise license. It also can't be bought at the unit level, it's bulk only.

ZorinOS doesn't have this problem.

why not post an actual picture

>ikea found it appropriate to call a computer desk "jerker"

It hasn't ever downloaded anything for me.