The current state of windows

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cant even play webms

what a dogshit browser

They're right you know.

i'm not sure how anyone finds this acceptable for a modern operating system
I was actually starting to warm up to windows 10 (i use it at work) until they started pulling this shit
there's a fucking confirmation box to change your default browser from edge to anything else, even IE
what a fucking joke

remind me again why you haven't switched to Linux, user?

>botnet fighting botnet
Fascinating.

>He didn't disable the action center.

i want to fug gabu

>taking a photo of his screen
The current state of shills on Sup Forums.

>"Please clap"

Weird. Never had this issue.

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying

No ads, no Edge pushing, no reinstalling apps, no automatic reboots. Done.

Do they do this for Firefox? Or is Firefox not even considered competition?

>mfw I try to google something but it actually bings or yahooes

>windows 8
>charms bar is disabled
>shows up anyways

>chrome is draining your battery
>I'm on a desktop pc
>it's plugged into the fucking wall
>mfw

Think about all the money you can save on electricity, user!

After weeks of working just fine, Edge shat itself yesterday on my desktop. Kept loading unreadable gibberish.

Did some update fuck things up? Chrome working just fine.

You can save 30% more electricity by switching to Windows 7. Literally tested it with BatteryMon and got three more hours under Win7.

muh games. I'd try VGA Passthrough, but my current CPU doesn't support it. I'll change it this or next year, though.

Why are you guys so retarded that you can't turn off tips?

The current statefarm windows

The current state of windows

The good news is that just bout all of that W10 spam crap can be turned off, that doesn't excuse anything though...

this

>downloading an open source tool off the internet and running it to disable all crap is so hard!!!1111

>proceeds to recompile kernel

The irony of calling Windows shit while using Linux as a desktop OS is hilarious. Linux's strength as a server role is because you can strip out everything and run only 1-2 services on it for ease of troubleshooting, something Windows can't do with it's all-in-one + GUI design. But as a desktop OS Linux is a fucking joke and will shit the bed and refuse to boot if you even choose a theme that some basement dweller didn't bother to bug test before submitting for commit.

>most i5 2500s support vt-d except 2500k
>can't do gpu passthrough for linux host
fuck you intel

Well, they're using Windows™ 10®

It must be some damn fine balance of retardation - not retarded enough to not know how to disable this but retarded enough to use 10 in the first place.

>mfw when I bought 4xi5 2500
Feels good.

because linux is shit for daily use OS
literally every update is like playing russian roulette

Maybe if you'd use a real distro instead of jumping on the Ubuntu/Mint bandwagon.

For work and shitposting, I use an elcap hackintosh.

For video games I reboot to an old version of Win10 (pre-AE) with all updates forcibly disabled with some third party tool I forgot the name of. It never bugs me. I would have went with win7 but I wanted d3d12.

About the only use for desktop

(Me)
...Linux that I've found is programming on a system that can't be hackintoshed. It's flexible but really annoying to use daily.

Windows = trash
Get over it

fuck that reeks desperation

damn what display is that there's like no bezel

Lolwut. That bezel right there too thicc

Where do you guys find these messages? I've been using w10 since drop, on two different machines and never seen one of these, without ever putting any effort into blocking them or anything.

Did you guys forget to uncheck the boxes on install? Do you have the ask.com toolbar installed too?

same
i dont even have ltsb or whatever

What about Java for WebDevs?
PHP == Trend
ASP != Trend
Java === ?

The next thing will be them automatically changing the default because they want to """help you"""

Linux is great if you like programming and tinkering with your computer... the way man works and getting a KMS environment setup is a blast to code in and read books with and shit.

But I main W10 because gaming and Linux has bad GUI UX and hardware support

What is a real distro? I'll be getting an XPS soon, so what should I use?

why are winfags so desperate to compare their OS to linux?

Don't listen to that fucker. Ubuntu *LTS* with Unity is easy and just werks.

Sup Forums forgets that minimalism isn't having an empty desktop, it's having a mind empty of useless things. When you're so worried about your i3 config, .bashrc, vim config, etc. for no real reason, that's not minimal. Don't get me wrong, those are all great, but only if you need them.

It took me years to utilize what vim, tmux, and the like offer. I didn't start using them until I needed to. I run Ubuntu 16.04 on my machine. I spend as little time as possible using it any more. I am happy because of it.

it's a joke right ? It's not real. It cannot be.

Regarding windows I tried downloading w7 from the digitalriver but my torrent is at 0% forever. What am I missing? I use Deluge.

>mind empty of useful things
>hey guys just install this distro filled with amazon crap
*claps*
get the clap bitch

>Edge
>Can't even open links in Gmail

Fucking bullshit

>enter disc into cd drive
>"what would you like to do with this cd?"

just run the damn thing

mfw that's how worms were proliferated on winxp > win 7 for an entire decade

:|

It takes quite a lot of electricity to have the hard drives spinning all the time so Microsoft can backup all """your""" data to their servers.

>Destr
Can I run this without VS?

Nevermind, got it.

Kek

They do it for firefox also