Gentoo VS Arch

Gentoo VS Arch.

Which is better and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

fun.irq.dk/funroll-loops.org/
pictastar.com/view/1430621471303457143_17195013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Debian or Fedora

Because I can't be bothered with autistic installation procedures anymore.

Correct answer.

demon, semen, etc

If you weren't an autist you wouldn't need to constantly reinstall your OS.

I don't.

I use debian.

Anything she is using.

Just installed Arch, it's really not that bad, and I've only ever tried installing Ubuntu which was cake. Also pacman seems nice so far.

Who gives a flying fuck? If you're so fucking autistic that you have to post about minute shit like this, you're an impractical nobody that will go nowhere and offer humanity nothing.

Use fucking Ubuntu for all it fucking matters. You sound like ricer faggots who get mods on their POS 90's Honda Civics and argue and debate over which shift knob is best.

Wow, a nigress. A rarity.

Who's this trouser arouser?

Arch has better documentation in my experience

I agree with this post, however the most fun of linux is writing your own programs to automate your own tasks, that aren't enjoyable enough or take to long to do every time.

You can get close on windows with macros, but in linux you can write efficient versions of those macros, and you are not limited.

Your new mother

she's poor af lad

fun.irq.dk/funroll-loops.org/

both are shit distros though.
at least gentoo does something unique and if you have some massively powerful CPU, it might not be a bad distro; hell you might be able to emerge firefox in like 30 minutes to 2 hours!

Arch should be avoided like the plague. if you want autistic and esoteric installation procedures, just fucking install debian or fedora from terminal. same fucking shit.

:(
But rich in beauty.
>tfw no lower income qt gf to take care of

>hell you might be able to emerge firefox in like 30 minutes to 2 hours!
Isn't firefox self-compiling under gentoo

blacked

Because dirt in an area cannot highlight eccentric qualities or a more European-bent in regards to a bohemian outlook.

Yours are the minds of dullards with a cortex unworthy of amusement or a life worth a damn. Recollection of your past before the future old self dies will be analogous to a soggy balloon expending air and going limp.

user look at the fucking blinds, they're literally falling apart
Why are you so defensive?

if you weren't autistic you'd use windows or MacOS

use sabayon for gentoo or manjaro for arch

ok kid

wew

Gentoo runs well when you (after spend a entire day) installing and configurating. But SabayĆ³n is much better and easy, even touhou games and VNs Works perfectly under wine, i really like.
Arch is easier to install but configuration is hard as fuck and need a lot to do, fast and light, yes, but be careful. Never try Manjaro so maybe i check it.

Isn't Arch more or less the same shit as debian except with pacman? iirc it's not actually much lighter and no more (easily) customizable.

Gentoo, because of the absence of NSA/systemd

I'd Arch her Gentoo if you know what I mean

find out by yourself motherfucker

>generic anti-linux comment #23

Are you a bot?

Explain

Arch if you want to be barely productive with a single workstation
Gentoo if you have a lab with multiple machines shipping the same hardware

Ayyyyyy

Oh Simple Google search shows it's...

Tina Kunakey Di Vita.

She has a "PictaStar" account

Source of Image: pictastar.com/view/1430621471303457143_17195013

Just wait - before long you'll soon be sperging out like all the others.

gitautwautzz

>
>sabayon

I just installed gentoo but my shit for brains computer compiles with the speed of Helix pomatia.

My 10 years outdated laptop gives me cancer

>Sabayon
Sounds great! downloading fluxbox and xfce versions right now to try it.

I use xfce on my work laptop as I am used to it. The other wm packaged version just for shits and giggles.

again thx

I'm not sure what your argument is, considering the optimized version of all the ones on the right are just plain better at everything than the ones on the left. If you want it to just werk you take the left no problem. If you feel like spending days configuring shit to get The Very Best then take the right. It's personal preference and the right side isn't even that hard if you're le hardcore CLI user / programmer

Is Brazil a good enough answer?