>Get a free update tonight that adds fingerprint gestures
>Phone is plenty fast

>GF drops $400 + 2Yr Contract on a 128GB iPhone 6s
>Pays $80 for Verizon
>Legit shuts off at 50% battery
>Explosive Hazard as well
>Battery life is shitty, even without this issue
>Phone is barely faster than my 5x

My GF is the kind of person that gets attracted to certain colors (such as Rose Gold), so that's the reason she is a dumbass.

What is your excuse apple faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dating dumb woman

independent.co.uk/news/science/children-intelligence-iq-mother-inherit-inheritance-genetics-genes-a7345596.html

She's not dumb for a woman. She's dumb because she's a woman.

Where'd you score that thrifty price m8

Project Fi had a deal going a few months ago. The only downside is that it is 16GB with no sd card.

>1GB for $25

That is a fucking massive downside, bro. Your "girlfriend" got a lot more storage. Also, she may be paying more for service, but she's also getting a better network. I'm on Verizon, I'm constantly getting signal in places where nobody else does.

As for the problems "she" has with the iPhone 6S, the only thing that makes "her" a retard is not going to the Apple Store and claiming a warranty replacement that doesn't have those issues. Oh, and getting a 2-year contract through Verizon instead of getting a payment plan directly from Apple.

That's if I use all 1GB of it. It's $1 per 100MB. Typically I just use around 50MB so my bill is $15.50 + Tax. And the phone and text is unlimited.

Because I want a text messaging service that actually works all the time.

(Not an iPhone user... just a salty GS7 owner)

It must be fun being a virgin and having that pussy deflector in your hand every day.

> ain't gon
She can keep her blue (pill) text bubbles

Yeah, the storage wasn't a fair comparison, but a 32Gb 6s was still $250.

And our service is similar. Project Fi uses Sprint, T-Mobile, and US Cellular's network. Usually one of those is getting good quality 4G.

Keyword: cute

> 5X
your phone has a legitimate hardware issue in bootloops, that LG has never acknowledged and that has effected LG phone prior and after the 5X.

if any phone is a defective time bomb, it's yours.

text limit you fucking virgin. you'll never get laid without learning about social media and shit...

>My GF is the kind of person that gets attracted to certain colors (such as Rose Gold), so that's the reason she is a dumbass.

Sounds like you're the dumbass for sticking with her.

Tfw 20gb data for €4

Confirmed for not hot or even fuckable.

>Pay $25 a month for 1GB of data and phone service with no contracts
Damn dude.. Sorry. Enjoy your bootloop btw.

>she spent more on a better phone
>i bought a second hand phone look how much i saved
>i only use 1gb data, i never go outside

I've had mine for around 7 months. What exactly is the issue?

The slutty girls use Kik anyways

I got 1gb for 3€ with prepaid card.

> Defending slang
> Using social media to get laid
Underage b&

>i purchased a used budget phone with boot loop issues and someone else decided not to.
>Look how smart i am
>not getting an interest free phone over 2 years with the latest specs

>gf
>my

My phone can do anything hers can (and more), and has 3x the battery life. It was also new, not used.

>believing op's "gf" exists

>3x battery life

LMAO

Not really, not even smart for a woman. Typical retarded woman.

google [phone name] bootloops, but basically the phone gets stuck trying to boot, probably due to defective hardware chosen by LG.

phones known to have this problem: LG G3, LG G4, Nexus 5X, LG V10.

this only starts happening several months after purchase, so I won't be surprised if the V20 will start doing this soon.

Yep, by the time she hits 50% and freezes, I still have 66% left.

Well, shit. How common is it?

>25 for 1gb
I pay 25 euros for unlimited calls, unlimited 150mbps 4g ( usually only 100mbps tho ), and 500 text messages a month.
Feels good

>"hers"
>"she"
>implying

What pseudoscience is this?!?!

Knowing techie stuff like how to have a cheap phone isn't how smart you are

fairly common, but if it's the 5X and you live in the US then fortunately you can get a refund from LG if it ever happens. other devices just get replaced endlessly and the replacements start bootlooping soon after.

or at least you could get a refund back in November, not sure if LG silently stopped doing it or whatever.

>What is your excuse apple faggots?
>OP not even on double phone level
>Also using budget-tier Nexus 5X
Lmao, enjoy your daily brand loyalty circlejerk Sup Forums
You'll never know what true freedom of choice feels like.

>shilling for billion dollar corporations

I want Sup Forumsedditors to leave

>get 32gb model for $210 a year ago
only downside is the fucking charger is in Cyrillic and needs a Russia to US plug adapter. Fortunately it's fine with 110v so it's just a cheap bit of plastic with two strips of metal

>be me
>buy nexus 5 in 2014
>use T-Mobile's $30 plan that Sup Forums was shilling at the time (and still is)
>works fine for two years
>fast forward to September 2016
>battery has gone to shit
>no replacements because muh planned obsolescence
>friend agrees to sell me his wife's old iPhone 6 for $100
>friend also agrees to unlock it for free
>fully compatible with the old T-Mobile plan
>fast forward to today
>iPhone that is still fully capable of running most normie features and apps
>only paying around $35 a month
Moral of the story: treat tech like cars. Buying last year's model can save you some serious cash.

>25$
>1gb
Are you retarded?

>6euro
>30gb/month
>5mbit limit after 30gb
>unlimited lte speed
>free data from 0:00-8:00

Why do americans suck so much lol

>Nexus 6p
>Sometimes when battery is """"low"""", in this case 33%, the battery will instantly drop to 0% and shut off
>Lots of people on nexus / android leddit have this issue
>Battery hardware problem, have to call Google to get a replacement

Wow I love Google and Android and Huawei. Stay mad, iPhone users!!!

>Using anything more than a budget-tier phone
Why? It plays games, you can browse the net on the shitter. What more can you need?

t. Cheap Moto X user

Maybe she doesn't care about technology as much as you do?
Maybe she just wants a phone that looks good and that she can show off to her friends?

being able to do both of those things faster and on a better screen is pretty worth

Not him but

>spending over $1,000 on phones which will probably get replaced in 2 years

Good goy

>spending $x on y which will probably get replace in z years

>spending $x on y which will probably get replaced in z years when a version of y costing $(x/10) works practically the same for regular use

>for regular use
>regular
>use

I paid 250$ for a phone with a solid processor, 3gb of RAM and a 1440p screen. What more would you get out of a 600$ phone? A slightly better CPU and GPU? Is it really worth it, for a device that's going to last you 2-3 years?

>$25 for 1GB
God. And here I am paying less than $20 a month for unlimited calls, unlimited sms and unlimited data (yes, unlimited. 999999GB) on LTE and 3G. The only limitation is no tethering or I have to pay $2 for it for 2 hours. Stil, I feel its not worth it. How ungrateful I am.

Oh, forgot to mention. No contract to so I can easily opt out to other telco anytime I want.

Luck motherfucker you are.
I pay 10 € a month for 1000 minutes, 1000 SMS and fucking 2 GB of data.

Nice bootloops, faggot. Should've bought a 6P.

>implying these whores would ever date you for you and not just go for your wallet
Must suck being an Apple fag and knowing that no one will ever truly love you.

>freedom of choice
No, it's the illusion of choice. FTFY, dumbfuck.

>$25 per month for 1GB of data and phone service

Holy fuck, that's awful

I have a 1+1, its about 2-3 years old now.

Not as fast as all the new phones, but it does what I need it to just fine, I run it on efficiency mode (dual core) for extra battery life.

$20/month 1GB data +100mins, unlimited sms is enough for me.
I do use a fair bit of wifi tough, mostly youtube playing in the background (xposed module)

>Pay roughly $17 for 10gb of data and phone service with no contacts in a country considered to be "third world" by Burgerville
Damn, it feels good not to be an Americuck.

So that's why there are so many mentally retarded people on earth. Fuck.

I pay 20e for unlimited phones, unlimited SMS and 50GB 4G that turns into 3G when all is used.

>Buying a Nexus 5x
>the nexus phone known for BootLoops

>nexus 5x

TOP KEK! Nexus 5x is a fucking joke!

That's the funniest part about the entire post. Literally overpaying for absolutely nothing. Even in Canada where telecoms are fucking you left right and centre, you're still getting at least 4gb/40 (incl the usual shit like minutes, text, etc).

What's the repo for fortune? I just recently jb my iphone

>Nexus 5X

What kind of milk do you take with your Boot Loops?

What? It's in the default Cydia repos

But do you get good service and unlimited everything else?

Equivalent of 10€ for 25GB LTE, unlimited text/calls to mobile.
Nju mobile.

>Nexus 5X
shit tier

Yeah, best in nation actually. And also yes.

What do you have? Are you from the US? Do they require contracts? I'm always looking for something cheaper.

Nope, Canada. Public Mobile/Telus.

tfw i pay 20€ for 50GB

Holy fuck you americans sure are living the dream, I can get unlimited data here for €15.

>€
We don't accept Monopoly money here sir

Nvm found it
Did you use the free or paid one? Can't buy it because Cydia doesnt let me pay in ios 10 yet

>25$/1GB
Kek, with 10euro$/month with Vodafone I get unlimited calls in italy, 500mins worldwide, 100sms' and 3GBs

£23 a month, unlimited minutes, texts and data in 4G

>Monopoly money
Yet still more valuable than the US dollar.

1GB of data? In what 3rd world country do you live? I pay the same for 10GB of data and unlimited national calls and texts, no plan.

Oh that was a Euro? Lmfao, sorry I don't keep up with obscure third world symbols.

Kek. I for 15€ i get unlimited data in Portugal. America BTFO.

>Portugal
LMAO.