aww.moe/39uhic.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like autism intensifies

Your not wrong

>your
but you are

Autism

How come Sup Forums's the only place that has Mr. Robot threads, but the people who post it are mouth-breathing retards who want to be a sociopathic, delusional, autistic person?

Everyone in my class watches this show. I don't get it. I've watched a lot of mainstream shows and many of them have been shit, I don't know how this would be better.

>Sociopathic, delusional, autistic person.
Seems pretty Sup Forums to me.

I see you are using Gnome, I am a KDE man myself.

I've heard that Gnome is supposed to be better, but you know what they say...

Because from a tech perspective, it's shitty and full of pseudo-tech babbel. But from a story telling perspective, it's a decent story about some schizo bloke who goes full sociopath. Too bad the "it was a dream all along" plot device is overused as fuck, otherwise it might get a better rating.

>it's shitty and full of pseudo-tech babbel
>some schizo bloke who goes full sociopath
So it's essentially Terry A. Davis - the series ?

Well, yeah... Only the plot twist is that he was the CIA nigger himself all along and PhysicsGirl turns out to be his sister.

Reddit has them as well. Fuck off back to that shithole, why don't you?

>n-nani? an executive running linux?

>I don't know how this would be better.
Because it's basically a Matrix - Fight Club - Breaking Bad fusion.

... cucks are attracted to sluts.

My fucking sides

aww.moe/39uhic.webm

>pic
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I watched the first season of that and I have a really hard time deciding what I think of it.

Sure there's the whole fucking with your head with him being fucked in the head, but a lot of his interactions with the group don't make any sense if his father was just a figment of his imagination.

No Jamal, YOU be trippin'

Who is this Sup Forums?

I breathe through my mouth, fuck you

They don't make up tech either. Except for his password cracker thing. Unless he's bashing hashes, I doubt he can crack passwords that quickly.

He does say WPA2 is very difficult to crack though.

watch more and it makes more sense

He's using rainbow tables and probably some scripts that will attempt hundreds of variations of keywords he adds, like peoples names, pet names, etc.

>They don't make up tech either
They stretch it a bit far, like how would a police car laptop 1) have an USB port and 2) be connected to the local prison?

How would the guest WiFi in the prison be connected to the automated door lock system, as those things have industrial certification?

When he mounted the Raspberry Pi in that server facility thing in the mountains, how was the toilet termostat connected to the advanced cooling system they used in the server room? Usually those things are entirely separate. Not to mention, how did he even bring that thing online? There was no cell phone coverage in the toilet so a 4g modem dongle was obviously out of the question and if he had a device on the local WLAN then surely some IT sysadmin would have discovered it at some point and kicked it off, and / or tracked it back to the f.soc people.

>pseudotech
It actually gets things right most of the times

See It's pseudo-tech.

Whats the show btw? Dont watch tv allot.

Now you're just being a pedant. See: youtube.com/watch?v=u8qgehH3kEQ

This is how hacking has been done in television since the beginning of time. The Social Network and Mr. Robot may not be entirely accurate in the hacking department, but they're a MAJOR step in the right direction.

And at the end of the day, Mr. Robot is supposed to be entertainment, not a fucking documentary. They're allowed to take some liberties.

>Now you're just being a pedant
This is Sup Forums after all.

>This is how hacking has been done in television since the beginning of time. The Social Network and Mr. Robot may not be entirely accurate in the hacking department, but they're a MAJOR step in the right direction.
Well, I agree in general, but there's plenty of examples of people on Sup Forums believing it to be ENTIRELY accurate down to the smallest detail. I want to point out that they still take certain liberties.
>And at the end of the day, Mr. Robot is supposed to be entertainment, not a fucking documentary. They're allowed to take some liberties.
Yes, I agree. Real hacking is boring as fuck and not at all as depicted in the show. But yes, I find the story entertaining although these inaccuracies do tickle my autism. I have to say that.

>Whats the show btw?
Domo Arrigato Mister Roboto

Back in my day, hacking looked like this.

3D hacking is best hacking

That's a UNIX system... i know this.

I actually like the show. It's the first one I've seen that is somewhat realistic as far as hacking goes. Sure, it's not 100% but this is Hollywood we're talking about.
I mean look at CSI cyber or scorpion for example. That's bullshit. I'm tired of hacking being depicted as keyboard crunching on some winblows gaming rig.
So for me Linux, proto mail, Raspberry pis and actually destroying the HDD instead of pulling the power cord or destroying the display (how most TV hackers erase their data in a panic) is plenty accurate for me.
I'm sure/g/ would find something to bitch about even if it was precisely accurate (how he's not using a mechanical keyboard or gnome? B-but muh i3) for reasons of autism.

>Sure, it's not 100% but this is Hollywood
Actually, it's not Hollywood. But for someone who loves the inaccurate tech babbel I guess it's details schmetails.

I was in the same situation, but I hate those stupids who believe and spread the anonymous meme "Oh my god, have you seen their Guy Fawkes mask, they gonna destroy the entire system using a usb pendrive". Fuck that shit!

Of course not.

I've tried watching all pop-TV-shows (netflix nowadays) all of them get me fucking boring, just like any anime does, it's the classic formula with variations, just like the classic hack n slash or the classic shooter, the first time it's a new experience, but it gets meh.