Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elatable
youtube.com/watch?v=pUV6c2-r6uI
warosu.org/g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

carrying luggage

Google is going to buy Sup Forums and they'll reinstate him as admin

pretending like he sold 4chun to asianmoot but actually he sold it to google, futurebro said he would in 2007

twitter.com/elatable

that's his boss at jewgle.

He doesn't have to do anything.
Google pays people just to not be elsewhere.

Can you link this interview

Janitor

moot betrayed Sup Forums and let Sup Forums newfag cancer take over. sad!

moot has a long history of betraying Sup Forums, it didn't start with "Sup Forums newfag cancer"

Who is Moot? I've been here for over a year and never heard of him before.

wtf Sup Forums is officially botnet now?

Janitorial Services Technician

He is "project leader" whatever that means. No info has been disclosed about if he even has a project/team or if it's just a glorified title.

nice bait, newfag.

>thinks Sup Forums has different community than rest of Sup Forums...
Sorry Juan, but...

it's just ball washing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUV6c2-r6uI

this but with jewt.

Sup Forums being cancerous outside of their containment is not "being the same community"

but it is. you can deny it for all you want but this whole site has the same community of people who post on all sections of the site. people who come on Sup Forums are the same type of people who come on Sup Forums. you're delusional if you think otherwise.

ps: try plebbit if you need a safe space.

yes you are newfag cancer. just bc you moved into other boards does not change that. it was Sup Forums that brought all the redditors. if you werent a newfag yourself you would know this

they could just have bought it though? you think chinkman outbid them or something?

Some group leader of one of many googles little expenditures. Probably shit for Google Plus, or something else community driven.

What does he ACTUALLY do? Probably very little. You can find a million horror stories about google or other mega-companies like google that are all just about being mismanaged as hell. Some guy at Google saw some potential in having 'that Sup Forums guy' leading some whipped up team and moot saw it as a opportunity at a stable paycheck, escaping the hell of being a modern small dev team creating failed DOA apps and websites and the burden of keeping Sup Forums up.
Only sad part is people actually thought he actually cared or respected this place. Reality is he saw and opportunity out and lunged for it.

the only newfag here is you

>go back to Sup Forums

is just the new "go back to Sup Forums" which in turn was the new "go back to Sup Forums" which in turn was the new "go back to gaia"

>send the degenerate weebs to the concentration camps!
Certainly sounds like full-fledged members of a site that is predominantly Japanese content.

been here from 2009 or so. you really need to go back Pablo.

Sup Forums doesn't spill into other boards any more than any other board, I'm so sick of you idiots. Nobody complains about [s4s] when people point out post numbers, nobody complains about /biz/ when business is discussed, nobody complains about Sup Forums when people use cartoon images, it's only Sup Forums and Sup Forums that get yelled at and Sup Forums is a relatively recent trend. Then you have the morons pointing people to Sup Forums for no actual reason too.

You people are truly the worst posters on the entire site. You seriously think everyone has to pick a single topic of interest and then stay on he board dedicated to it forever just because that's what you do. You think you have the right to dictate how the site should be and how posters on it should speak. Fuck you, you ruin this place.

>comes on an anime site
>insults anime people
>claims some board are different from others
>claims there's differences among postters
you really are fucking retarded. GTFO and never come back.

He's probably the social interaction engineer who translates Sup Forums board culture into something computer scientists can work with to help develop neural nets for a variety of applications. .

Sup Forums creates dogmatic beliefs out of mindless memes and makes them their identity. They then can't help but carry this identity everywhere. It's totally uninteresting because it's based on nothing but narcissism..
>Oh look, I'm a white male, and every single thing I say has to be about how white males are the best and everyone else is the worst! I desperately need to create propaganda that elevates me over others despite having absolutely no accomplishments of my own and no prospects of ever having any.

This is a place to discuss our hobbies, not to form insular, exclusionary cliques that declare religious jihad on on any hobby they don't find "pure."

Regressive-left, emasculated boy pussy---> please suck Allah's little dick. Take care!

>waaah, I hate freedom
Then this isn't the place for you.

It's really not the same as Sup Forums. I don't mind if someone uses an anime image attached to their post, that's easily ignored. What I do mind is people using boards other than Sup Forums to spew their political rhetoric and propaganda. I want threads in here to be about technology and not devolve into shitstorms blaming the left for everything.

Politics is a much more polarising topic than anime, so it tends to take over the thread. That's why we don't want you here.

If you want to use a Trump reaction image, go ahead. But the only place where actual Sup Forums-like behaviour is welcome is

he makes the spicy memes. essentially a court jester.

Just because you see it this way and others paint it as such does not make it the case. It is exactly the same as the hatred Sup Forums gets, it's unwarranted. The only narcissists are people like you who think they are the only ones who truly sees something for how it is, you're wrong, you don't speak for an entire board, either in participation or observation.

Have to go back you do.

I think it's funny that fignewtons don't realise how easy it is to tell them.

I believe Sup Forums knows a lot of shit what's going on in the background. Most people don't wouldn't be able to stomach it.
But I distance myself from hate, as this is a spiral even further down to destroy humanity anymore or any values. And I don't mean political correctness, I mean real values. You can find in any religion and righteous believes.
Christianity, Islam, Buddhism.

Right now.
Sup Forums is full of anger
/the rest/ is full of ignorance

Both is wrong and cancerous.

/the rest/ is ignorant because they don't want to be angry
Sup Forums is angry because they do not want to be ignorant

tldr: you all suck.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>ps: try plebbit if you need a safe space.
That's ironic, Sup Forums is exactly that too, a safe echo chamber

Sup Forums is angry because they're ignorant and they've filled that ignorance with racism.

The answer is no. Your options are to deal with it, either through ignoring what bothers you instead of throwing a visible tantrum or by leaving this place altogether. You will never get what you want, this site will continue to be as it has been forever and you will not change it.

Take your own advice.

>Sup Forums is angry because they're ignorant and they've filled that ignorance with racism.
this. Nice analysis

I don't have to, I'm not pressing for change. You're the one fighting an uphill battle trying to change the majority. It didn't work in the past and it won't work now. I'm glad you rcognize it as advice because that's what it is, your efforts will be for nothing and oyu only serve to make your own self agitated by coming to a place you don't like only to complain to the people you don't like. Try something or somewhere else.

Nothing prevents the rest of us from getting along, you're the only one trying to divide us all as a site.

This. Sup Forums has turned into a Sup Forums circle jerk because the Sup Forums crusades recruited a tonne of facebook dwelling mouth breathing morons.

He's secretly inserting exceptions for Sup Forums into the botnet so they can't do anything to/with it. Chrome will be the safest browser to use here soon.

GTFO. you're unfit for Sup Forums.

People hate you and your cancerous types because every thread youre in turns into 1-you doing or saying some obviously offtopic and polarizing thing and then 2- you screaming like a retard after everyone tells you to stfu and stay on topic. Contribute to the thread you fucking faggot or fuck the fuck off back to /pol

>but it is. you can deny it for all you want but this whole site has the same community of people who post on all sections of the site

Titanium level BS. Many of us don't give a shit about most of the boards.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore, all I'm hearing is "I don't understand how communities work" and now it's "I don't understand how imageboards work". Neither of us are hindered in discussing the original topic or any sub topics of the thread, and neither is anyone else. If you want me to address something of a different topic then go ahead and bring it up, don't complain to me about something you haven't done, and certainly don't complain to me about giving you my patience in the other topic you brought up. Did you honestly forget that quickly who started what?

Bonsoir Mr. Poole

>I don't care
>this means most people don't care
Who put you in charge?

No, they looked to deep into the bucket of truth.
And Sup Forums is the result when you don't have a strong believe in heaven or god.

If you can't see how fucked everything is. Then you are part of the blessed once who are yet not seen the evil that burdens this world.

Why do you think, that christians and all major religions in the world believe we are living in the end years.

---
They are angry because they know lots of truths you don't know about. And they yet don't know how to handle it or make the world a better place.

Sup Forums's anger may not be the solution.
But It also kind of sickens me that the rest of the world bath's in their ignorance.

But as a believer I have to come to the realization that it's our all's fault. And pointing with fingers at people isn't better.

---
I'm just sick of the lies man, all those lies. Who can stomach all this shit.
That's why it's really time to "drain the swamp".

And every single person needs to drain their own swamp in themselves, this is when everything gets better.

Practically impossible to post on every board and be interested in them too, except for morons like you.

That said, I still believe Sup Forums should be left out of other boards.

Politics don't mix well with other topics.
It's always two fronts fighting with each other. Nothing good comes from it.

>I don't have the mental capacity to handle more than 1 topic
>this means others are morons
lel
I can't even tell if you're serious. Is this sour grapes or some kind of advanced irony.

Balding

>I don't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between "all """topic"""" and few you are interested

This means you are an idiot. Stay mad.

It doesn't have to be that way, the fault is on people not the topic. Anything large enough will eventually garner some politics around itself, it's how those politics are discussed that always falls through. We can only improve this by practicing it, not by avoiding it.

>If you can't see how fucked everything is. Then you are part of the blessed once who are yet not seen the evil that burdens this world.
Conservative talk isn't reality, moron.

Fpbp

You said "most" not "all" jackass, more over the original poster said "sections" of which there are only 6 on Sup Forums. We can argue the semantics of what "most" constitutes but for arguments sake I will say 3 out of 6 sections, I say this with the omission of "adult" in mind reducing it more to 3/5. It doesn't take a huge mental capacity to be interested in at least 1 board from 3 different sections.

I'm not mad or illiterate, you're the one who's upset, probably because you're boring and can't read or interact with other people.

My president won. I never cried. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Yes Sup Forums posters outside of Sup Forums have adopted a reactionary stance towards mainstream politics as they've become disdainful of PC SJW culture and identity politics. That isn't to say blatant Sup Forums race-baiting/stormfront-tier threads are welcomed on other boards either.

Sup Forums has no containers, only communities, we have freedom here

>reactionary stance towards mainstream politics as they've become disdainful of PC SJW culture and identity politics

It's very much justified, too! The mass media should be treated like trash if you don't have a distrusting mindset already.

OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCKING CHUCKLEFUCKS I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH

What do you want to talk about instead? I'll try my best.

Yet, on Sup Forums we have to deal with CTR and other idiots who flood the board with (rather low quality on average) posts that don't agree with our ideological stance (i.e. it's not really a safe space since anyone can post their beliefs. Your just expected to rationalize them well.)

You can be a Sup Forumsack without being white or a white supremacist senpai.

I am but a simple Kek worshiper

Looks like Sup Forums is at it again. No board is safe from the cancer...

If you can consistently see it on every board you browse, spreading so much so that you compare it to cancer, then I think you're the anomaly.

>people whining about Sup Forums on Sup Forums
There are a lot of posters that use both boards. Why do you think Sup Forums hates pajeets?

Or maybe I don't care about politics at all and just want to talk about technology ON A FUCKING TECHNOLOGY BOARD!? THIS IS Sup Forums NOT Sup Forums FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS.

Not an argument

Blame the faggots hat bring up Sup Forums for no reason, not Sup Forums

I've observed 2 posts about politics and 0 about technology from you. I feel as though you're being disingenuous.

libtard retard got triggered hard. hahaahah

never change Sup Forums... never change.

>Blame the faggots hat bring up Sup Forums for no reason, not Sup Forums
This, it's like anti-anime posters all over again.
>I don't like meta discussion but watch me make meta posts

feels good

The thing is, political movements on Sup Forums like Gamergate and the alt-right have only really served to give Sup Forums more unnecessary media attention and bad press. Even if Sup Forums really did get Trump elected, an ensuing liberal backlash would further alienate Sup Forums from the mainstream, which would only hurt the site and community if it prompts legal action/censorship, worse than all the legal threats that Sup Forums faced following the Fappening.

you're a fucking lulzcow at this point. hahaahahah

are you some poo-in-the-loo indian or some african retard? kek's all around

literally who?

I'm merely sharing images with my friend(s) who enjoys the same kinds of images.

Thanks for this, got any more?

I'll post just one more since I'm not adding anything to the topics.

Guys please we were talking about j00t why are you derailing the thread?

Comparing dick sizes and explaining to people how big his gaped anus is

Are you? Nobody is saying anything at all about it. Please continue, it's what I came here for but there's nothing.

Can't find sauce for shit.

>you're a fucking lulzcow at this point. hahaahahah

>hahaahahah

It is time

Search through the archives. The question gets asked often, I believe:
warosu.org/g/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/

I regret bullying the fucker. He ran the site really well, and even his Later decisions that i despised were the right things to do in retrospect (fuck with Sup Forums, ban GG, maybe not keeping S4s that was still stupid.) Hiroshima seemed cute at first fobbing out, going to boards asking how they could be fixed and then just doing it then and there, creating new trial boards. But now he is going to kill the fucking site

>logging in to 4chin with google account
Oh, the dread.

anti-anime and anti-pol posters are the same: retards who don't understand community at all. that pic is a classic.

I always laugh at morons who go around boards and tell people what's acceptable and what's not acceptable and what we should watch.

retards, all of them. this anti-pol retard got triggered hard over something... clearly a newfag moron.