Only 4.0/3.7 turbo? ROFLMAO

Only 4.0/3.7 turbo? ROFLMAO

Reminder that AMD just COMMITTED SEPPUKU on itself right at this moment, when their best of the best is still 500Mhz SLOWER than the best Intel offering, clearly AMD has no fucking clue what its doing, no gamer will buy this garbage because of how slow it is and since Zen could barely handle sub 3.8 clocks stock without overclocking don't expect these to overclock any more than 4.1 while using 200 watts at best.
Worst of all, these pieces of shit don't even come with a GPU like Intel does! You're literally paying more for LESS!

Seriously what the fuck is this company doing who buys this shit must be an absolute retard and beyond technological hope only blind fanboys would even consider this.
in conclusion amd made another bad product that's both slower, hotter and more expensive which they expect to sell more than a $200 i5 OCd to 5.0Ghz

LOL just LOL

Ryzen 8 cores, intlel 4 cores
greetings to (((you))) in israel!

AMD cores aren't real cores like INtel ones, that's why Bulldozer 8 cores can't even compete with the weakest Intel 4 core

Intel has 8 core processors. They are expensive though, but same will be true for Ryzen. These are not CPUs for poverty.

I don't give a fuck about 6/8 cores. Give me my 4 cores.

Welcome to ZEN, the new architecture with real cores and even SMT.
I don't understand why people come here to be le epic trole by pretending to be absurdly retarded.
In OPs post 8 cores are being compared to higher clocking 4 cores from intel. Intels 8 cores don't clock higher than Ryzen. It's obvious Ryzen won't be cheap. Gaymenkids can go buy 5ghz babbylake.

Intelkikes are turning dumber and dumber by the month, what will happen once Zen+ gets another 10% IPC uplift and higher clocks and leapfrogs their Skylake refresh v3 1.7% yields edition.

it really makes me sad since my i5 2500k broke and i need new CPU asap,

i bet 6/12 cpu will oc really really bad and 8/16 even worse. More cores = worse oc potential. Also we don't fucking need 12 hyperthreaded cpu you fucking idiots, 99% of people buying your shitty cpus would only use it to play games you indian cunts, why not make 4c+8ht with high single core perf + great oc potential?
Do you really want to fucking bankrupt you stupid poos??? I hope you do because now i decided to wait for Intel's Cannonlake i hope now they give 4c+8ht for I5 which would crush ryzen.

>Intel shills getting this deperate

>you have to be intel shill to notice how bad zen will perform

ok fag, all i want to see more frames in games and half a year after zen purchase i don't want to see how cannonlake will wreck my zen.

DELET

What do you think Cannonlake is?

Hint: It's a Skylake dieshrink.

>m-muh games

Or just go back shitting on > you shitposting faggot.

Kill yourself.

>people are falling for this b8
2/8 got a laugh out of the replies

>Cannonlake
>1.7% yields lol quad-patterning
>MOBILE parts shipping Q4 2017 with availability Q12018
>god fuck knows when desktop parts are out, possibly two quarters latter
>a fucking dieshrink is supposed to be a threat on the desktop

Contemplate suicide, you're clueless.

>i7 5960x
> $1800
>only clocks to 3.0GHz
wtf i hate Intel now

Specs don't say sh*t. We still don't know how it performs until real people buy real ryzen CPUs to put in real PC's and perform some real tests.

The absence of an IGPU will of course not be a problem for gamers.

Really looking forward to see price and performance levels because I don't put any value on all the demos and *leaked* data. I find it hard to believe they closed the gap to Intel but who knows.

>What do you think Cannonlake is?
10nm Intel cpus and I5 should finally get hyperthreading 4c+8ht and i7 should be either 6c+12ht or 8c+16h. New games are using more than 4cores so i5 - 4c is just not enough.

On Intel's roadmap Cannonlake is 4 cores for desktop, they can't spare 6 cores for desktop due to yields.
You want 6 cores? Wait another 14 months for Coffee Lake, which is another Skylake refresh with 6 cores.

>he actually believes this

So what's the issue?

Why is 3.7 ghz turbo bad on stock for 8c16t?

6900K is 3.2/3.7 turbo stock(140w).

Why is 4Ghz turbo bad for 6c12t?

6850K is 3.6/3.8Ghz turbo (140W).

6900K at 4.3 Ghz consumes 210 W on torture test. CPU alone.

Only if Zen is competitive.
If they do that, they must've been fucking scared of Zen for a long time.
You don't just shit out a new SKU within a few months.
Their Roadmap also didn't mention any of those. If these really came into being, they are nothing but a complete panic reaction to Zen.

It's not.
OP tries to shill for his pathetic 4c CPUs because >muh clockzzz

Daily reminder.

because we don't need that many fucking cores for gaming? 6c12ht is just retarded on mid segment where i5 are

You are not forced to buy 6c12t. You can still buy your dual core + hyper thread if you choose to.

Despite your views, the world doesn't revolve around video games.

Of what? That people you disagree with are """paid shills''''''?

this shit is getting really old.

Fuck off back to you board, shill.

Go render your moms pussy on 32c+64ht Ryzen™ CPU while i will be gaming on I5 4c+8ht next year.

fucking hell, a/v/tists really ruined this board

I hate Sup Forums so much

The samefag ITT is so strong I can almost taste it..

>hurr my CPU can do more things that don't matter to the average consumer
I've never understood why this boards prides itself on companies creations and marketing only hit a nose dive after sudden realization kicks in.

DELET THIS

Yes and this is really sad

I want one

Ha ha, ROOF-EL.
shalom, friend.