Reminder that AMD is fucking garbage junk and nothing you do or say can change that

Reminder that AMD is fucking garbage junk and nothing you do or say can change that

youtu.be/yRn8ri9tKf8?t=75

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm unemployed right now, how much is NoVidea paying you to shill on Sup Forums?

0,01€ per post

vhs ancient rip good of destroying archaic from job sockets I though don't cpu even recognize.

How much money should I bet on you being the same faggot on and shitting up

>14 year old video

reminder that most of Sup Forums amdrones were soiling their pants when this video was made

Intel must be really desperate in the wake of Zen.
What do they know that we don't?

Ah yes, i 'member watching this video as a wee lad. The K7 series CPUs is where that old "AMD always overheats" meme came from. Years later when switching from AthlonXP to an AM2 cpu i was stunned at how cool the AM2 one ran...

Why doesn't VIA make chipsets anymore... Or CPUs for that matter.

> He's surprised that a naked silicon processor looses it's shit over a capped processor which has a lid to disperse heat
> He thinks removing a heatsink is a common enough occurrence that it is a valid metric of quality
> He's posting a 15 year old video as evidence

1/10, you made me reply.

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

You're retarded. Cap has nothing to do with that.
It's just aold AyyMD subCPUs had no thermal protection

The old K7 cpus didn't have thermal protection, while the Pentium III's had, and would throttle instead of self-destruct. None of this is relevant now, more than a decade later, as all modern CPUs have it.

The shills are getting desperate.

>more than a decade later
nearing 2 senpai

Also forgot to mention - in both Intel and AMD's cases there was thermal protection on the motherboard, which would shut itself down after a certain temp was reached. Tom's hardware folks would've deliberately overridden that setting in order to make the video.

oh that video that put stigma on tom'shardware for years that they don't know shit and shouldn't be trusted

I'm fucking garbage junk too. Fuck you. #AMD_Lyfe

>14 years ago
>/g

Vegaaaaaaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn

How the fuck did the intel chips stay below 40c, and why in god's name where they throttling at that?
Was this a magical time when CPU's idled at room temp or something?
Was a CPU at 32c such an exceptionally high, rare case?

idk man
works for me

The second one was naked silicon and it acted identically.

>reading comprehension
>you

youtube.com/watch?v=8zTzpYjQ2MM

AYYYYEMMDEEE

You can keep your precious P3's thermal throttle while K7 raped its butt sideways in every metric.