Resealed iphone?

Hello Sup Forums. Where I live we dont have Apple Stores, just authorized resellers and they cost a lot there, almost double of Apple's price. There are street sellers that sell sealed iphones though. How can I know if the iphone has been used beforeand then sealed? Are there any things I should look for like battery cycles? I know that sealing a box is not a hard process...

Please don't tell me I should buy an Android.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
youtube.com/watch?v=UH5nIVENf2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AYETzuYlEjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that sucks where do you live

The seal should feel rubber like instead of crinkly
Gee idk look it up

Any other sign?

Thanks!

Tell the sellers "Give it back Jamal".

just order it online like a normal human being

The shipping cost will be too high and I dont have a Credit Card. Thanks.

Get PayPal and Amazon prime.

If you must, you can check the imei on the box with the apple imei check tool. That will tell you about the box and if the original phone matching it was registered

He will pay taxes and customs anyway, and at this point it will be nowhere near prices ameriflaps pay for itoys. Not even mentioning shipping costs. Welcome to Yurop.

Let's run down the list

Android phones let you:
>have real encryption with no backdoors
>download over 100MB over mobile data
>install a third party app launcher and icons
>use it as a flash drive
>share any kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
>torrent via torrent clients in the playstore
>install apps outside the playstore
>modify a few system settings to increase performance and decrease battery drain
>manually control complex camera functions via third party apps
>natively browse files
>view better colors via amoled displays
>browse Sup Forums and natively open webms inside them via third party apps
>extract/browse archives
>add additional phone storage via a micro SD card
>replace the stock battery with a bigger one
>add widgets to your home screen
>access important functions by swiping down

ALL WITHOUT HAVING TO HACK YOUR PHONE

You can spout all the "lagdroid XDddd---" memes you want but Android phones truly are more advanced than itoddler phones and the reason why they hold over 90% of the global smartphone market share right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

just check SN on apples website, it'll tell you when the phone was activated

Does this service know if it was activated worldwide or just if it was activated in the US?

hello pajeet, let's go over your points

>real encryption with no backdoors
can't prove that user, also it's laughable since your phones have no real lockdown method in the case of theft. jamal takes your phone, fastboot wipes it, and viola, new phone

I do that all the time on my 6S+

>install a third paty app launcher and icons
it's a fucking phone, not your fucking pride and passions. who gives a fuck, you turn it on, text friends, take photos, shut it off. you need pretty icons for that?

>use it as a flash drive
there's plenty of apps for that on ios

>share and kind of file over wifi/bluetooth
yep it's called airdrop, or use an app if you want SSH/SFTP access

glad to see google encourages stealing; you can torrent on ios if you jailbreak

>install apps outside the playstore
and that's exactly why android has such a bad virus/trojan problem. also stop stealing apps jamal

>wwmodify a few systems systems to increase perform...
what? every fucking phone has that including iphones

>manual camera control
yeah iphone has that tooo

>natively browse files
AOSP does not come with a native file browser you mong, you need an app for that just like ios

>amoled
enjoy your distorted colors; and also enjoy paying an assmetricfucload for it too,

>archives
apps do that

>phoneb storage via sd card slot
not many androids have that anymore, pajeet. enjoy your shit speeds and short life span

nig what android phone even has a replaceable battery nowadays? also just get a mophie you poor fuck

>widgets
yeah we got those too on our notification shade

>important functions swiping down
yeah we swipe up you mong

:^)))0 10/10 succesfully triggered thanks for showing you're a no-nothing pajeet who's on the google bankroll and is too poor to own an iphone and actually test the shit that you spew :)))))))))

Worldwide. Basically, the website shows you how much time is left till your guarantee is over (which starts automatically since the first activation). Based on that you can calculate on which day exactly your iphone was activated.

Does that start to count when its activated with icloud? What if the person didn't register in icloud?

probably b8 but i'll bite

ex-iphone 6 plus owner who got touch disease and switched to a oneplus 3t here

see pic related

>what is google verification

lol no you don't, go try to download an app larger than 100MB over lte

why not? It's fun and amusing and only takes 1 minute out of your life to change and customize them

no there isn't. iphones LITERALY can't act as usb flash drives without having to hack them

that only lets you send pictures and video

>having to hack your phone just to do something excrutiatingly simple as torrenting
Also it has other uses beside downloading high quality movie rips not available on itunes

>what is github and f-droid

it's very limited in what you can do. Phone cameras even on the 7 plus are fucking dogshit compared to even an entry-level DSLR with dedicated flash modules. Getting the finest control over your dogshit phone camera is crucial so your photos will look somewhat ok.

Actually it does now since like jellybean in fact and even if a few phones don't have it you can get it from the playstore without having to hack your phone. Also there are no file browsers for iphones that haven't been hacked

no that's you seeing over-whitened colors seeing true colors for the first time. Also the $400 oneplus 3T which performs faster than the $1000 iPhone 7 plus has an amoled display you fucking retard.

only on hacked iphones

>V20
>LG G5
>J7

just to name a few

it's an inferior method and provides significantly less quick control

youtube.com/watch?v=UH5nIVENf2Y

He tells you how to prevent being scammed in this video. After the x-raying. It was some method with the imei iirc

>glad to see google encourages stealing; you can torrent on ios if you jailbreak
im torrenting something 24/7 but that dosent mean its illegal. is linux illegal? is that independent developers game that cant afford high speed/reliable storage illegal?

>nig what android phone even has a replaceable battery nowadays? also just get a mophie you poor fuck
mine has one and all my previous ones had one

>no Apple stores
>Don't have a credit card
>Have to rely on street vendors

Jesus where do you live

Imagine being so pathetic you have to get the iFashion device

>street seller
enjoy you knock offs.

it's simple

check the IMEI serial number on the back on apple.com and it will tell you if the phone has been registered or not

You can't order iPhones online from Apple's website?

You should buy an android

WIll that IMEI check tell me if the iphone is locked in a phone company or not too? What model should I buy for the international version of the iphone 6s for example?

Thanks!

Wat, can iPhone seriously not do this? For what reason?

Because children can't pay a data plan

This was disabled a few days ago because youtube.com/watch?v=AYETzuYlEjE

>it's a fucking phone, not your fucking pride and passions. who gives a fuck, you turn it on, text friends, take photos, shut it off. you need pretty icons for that?
this is the best argument to not buy and iphone and go for some >$300 android or winphone - and the ishill dropped it. thank you, user, now think about it.