Tfw my kabby lake setup is arriving tommorow

>tfw my kabby lake setup is arriving tommorow
Feels good man what are your waiting for Sup Forums?

>babby lake

Well the 7500 is same price as 6500 so why not?

How much more was the mobo?
Also: le Windows 7 maymay

80 bucks

I've been trying to repair my PC now for months.
Yesterday i got my replacement RAM, because i thought the problem was my ram.
Turns out, when my Mobo starts without RAM or drives, there ain't no fucking sound(even with attached speaker).
(doesn't even boot with RAM and drives anymore or give bios, literally lighs up, fans spinning and goes out again, so fucking sick of this shit)
Send RAM back and ordered Mobo from amazon this time instead of some shitty online shop.
Waiting to see if it is the solution.

>pic
True horror

What are you getting ?
I'm thinking about building a LAN-party mini-ITX build with a G4560 to the end of the year.

i5-7500
GIGABYTE B250M-DS3H
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 4GB x2
Feels good after being with a phenom ii 965 for 8 years but it gave in 2 days ago so fuck waiting 2 mothns for zen.

Everyone forgets that guy hit the switch and electrocuted two of those cats

story?

there is none. It's bullshit. Absolute maximum voltage difference you get from a PSU is 24V, which is not enough to kill a cat.

>ordered Mobo from amazon
Hope it works the amazon warehouse i used to work at people didn't handle motherboards gently just found a spot and put them in.

cant wait for your game to crash while im pwning your ass on my core 2 duo

lol

Voltage and amperage can kill you, but what really matters is the amperage.
Volts x Amps = Watts
Example
USA House wires are 120 V
60 watt bulb? (the old round ones)
Divide 60 into 120, those lights are one half amp

the fact that he claims there is a "story" is fake
its just a pic of kittens inside a PC, this pic probably made ground during the Lolcats era

how do you plan to get amps without voltage? 24V is not enough to kill you or a cat. Even if you had your hands wet, your body resistance is not low enough to get current to lethal levels.

Anything over 100mA can kill you if the voltage is high enough. Think of the voltage as the needle and the current as the poison, if the needle (voltage) is sharp enough to penetrate the veins and the poison (current) is strong enough, it will kill you. 12v won't do shit.

the ultimate hacking keyboard to be released. I'm pretty sure I'll die fist.

Ryzen
Not waiting for Vega tho, and if they delay Ryzen any more I'm getting an (((Intel))) CPU

Ryzen

No pls. I'm sure they're going to drop em on the first of March. Pls wait.

Waiting on replacement PSU to arrive. I also got myself a crappy lake build but jewed out on the PSU, just went with case+psu combo. I'm not even using dedicated graphics but the machine shuts down when I open a game. Learned my lesson desu :^(

Just hoping it'll arrive today because tomorrow's my birthday and I'm tired of waiting

trying to get as much work done as possible because when it arrives i will lock myself in my apartment for a month

Vega drops in June, and Ryzen probably drops before GDC (27 Feb).
I'm waiting for Ryzen but there's no way I will wait for Vega since my current "rig" is a shitty Lelnovo laptop (ancient i3, 4GB RAM and some novidya card).
If AMD disappoints again I'll probably get an FX or i5 paired with RX 480

skylake here thinking of getting just a processor update

Really why

from a G4400 to a i5-7500~ cpu

Fx is even worse are you serius?

I'm sure I won't be disappointed with Ryzen. I'm going to buy the best of the line though.

Also, I'm also waiting for Vega, or any other GPU that will be launched soon. I heard that both Nvidia and AMD are going to launch their new high tier GPUs... I didn't follow any rumor, but at the moment, I don't need a GPU. I don't play games. I will buy one, when they will be launched, but I can wait. That's not a problem for me.

>Feels good man what are your waiting for Sup Forums?
Zen just like these anons

Stop (You)ing me

Waiting to see Ryzen so that I'm not gonna end up cucked if it is significantly better bang4buck.

how many pajeetbucks do they pay you per post you make?

Waiting on my i7 4790k

I fell for the G3258 meme and bought a z87 motherboard thinking it'd be fine if I overclocked it. Running Adobe Premiere at like 2 fps is miserable. I had the i7 fast-tracked to my door.

On a side note, should I return it and rebuild my whole system instead? Doing lots of video editing work for college

More like Tabby Lake.