Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of learning Programming like I had intended to in 2017

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of learning Programming like I had intended to in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/ZuOrddO6VWctdKFwk5CLxg
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji?hl=en
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58553529#p58577390
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go on Sup Forums
>not understand 3/4 of the terms people use
>shitpost anyways with random buzzwords

definitive proof that this site is nothing more than neural nets shitposting against each other

Can confirm. Took one semester of computer science. I know nothing of programming. Mostly come here for /spg/ and pc building advice for the gaming rig I'll never actually build. I don't shitpost much though; just lurk.

user, your universe is a simulation. You are alone.

I'm God and this experiment is over. You can now proceed to join the real world by killing yourself.

Dude
, is this what neo-Sup Forums has become?

I swear to fuck I've had several conversations with anons where it's like they put their post into google translate for spanish, converted it into dutch, and then back into English, and then sprinkled some technical jargon on top.

I only do it to try and fit in.

I actually do know a fair amount about programming and hardware, I'm in my 4th semester of college for it.

But we never seem to discuss flip-flops, microcontrollers, or implementing interfaces here.

All I see is "Lin0x" and random acronyms (or should I say ANMs?)

Sorry, I can not compute a valuable answer to your post. My training set does not contain such absurd babble so I'll assume you are an idiot.

This is a consumer electronics board, simply for ricing and buying the best phone/headphones.

Anyone with half a goddamn brain realizes the exclusive benefits of windows, mac and Linux and doesn't have an autistic fit when you use one or the other because they're more interested in actually enjoying technology than what some anonymous faggot has to say about your distro.

Tl;dr anyone who enjoys technology is not here

i can program but i still spend most of my day on Sup Forums

What are you trying to say with I'm stupid? You are stupid, I use Ubuntu Linux with AMD GPU distro so if I kill me flicker

I'm roleplaying as a neural network.

(I'm human, I swear)

USE SCRAPY SHELL TO INTERACT WITH Sup Forums AND YOU CAN DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

t. microjew

Oh, buddy... I learned programming like 7 years ago and still haven't got a job or did anything worthy. My advice would be to try to find a programming gig as soon as possible, otherwise you risk ending up in a "depression 'cause no job; no job 'cause depression" circle of life.

I can confirm that. I go to lainchan for programming discussion for the most part. I just stay here to see all the blatant shitposting.

how do we fix the lazy millennial problem, Sup Forums?

Step 1: Neck yourself
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/image/ZuOrddO6VWctdKFwk5CLxg

Is this the new meme thread

thank you god, I'll fap on you honor on my next life

Don't feel bad OP. Tech jobs in general pay well, but it's a miserable world if you aren't passionate about it, and if you don't have to motivation to learn in your free time, you're obviously not passionate about it. Nothing wrong with that.

It just isn't meant to be, at least for now.

TFW same.

I hate myself desu

Looks like you're going to need an anti-procrastination blocker. What browser do you use?

Here are some extensions that should help:

>Firefox
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/

>Chromium
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji?hl=en

I'm too lazy for programming
I feel you OP

Microcontroller's discussions can be found on /diy/

a Sup Forumsentooman can't be blocked.

self control only can be from within.

>Mostly come here for pc building advice for the gaming rig I'll never actually build. I don't shitpost much though; just lurk.

Mah nigga

why is Sup Forums so addictive?!

I was told, years ago when I asked this question, when I was first recognizing my descent into a worthless life where I would always look back and wonder why I never even "started" anymore, that:

It's because this is the only place where you can literally treat people however you want to with no consequence. It's a place for autists and self-contained narcissists to discuss things in a way they can't do in person. Here you have no identity. Good luck, but you will end up spending days and days in bed, hitting that refresh button like an addict.

I told some other guy asking the same question roughly the same answer a few weeks ago. I guess most of us that actually ourselves that question see it that way

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58553529#p58577390

>Mostly come here for pc building advice for the gaming rig I'll never actually build

Right in the feels

Dox yourself, post your cancerous face pic, build a shitty persona around your face. The only problem is that there is no place for regrets, but you will avoid chans like the plague because your writing style will be recognized.

Literally me