Current state of south-american technology literacy

Translated:
>Young Honduran boy creates a 'different' computer
>Young Bader Canahuati loves technology and informatics
>San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
>Bader Semir Canahuati is an exemplar boy, at only 14 years of age has created a computer
>The boy, who attends 8th grade at billingual private school, MountView Academy, prepared for eight long months to create a central processing unit (CPU) with a very modern touch.

>Bader explained in his interview for 'Chicos' how he came up with the idea to create this ingenious invention
>“I've always loved informatics and technology, I'm always looking out for every update and advance. I also watch many shows about computation. I remember one time I was watching something about computer's processors and then, little by little I bought each piece to assemble it my way", he confessed.
>Bader took apart his CPU to show us the pieces he used.

>According to Bader, the Hard Disk Drive in his computer is equiped with 1000 gigabytes of storage which is very fast.

>“I would like to continue making more computers and have my own computer selling business in the future”, explains the young man, who is also a great fan of music and dance. His passion for technology hasn't affected his grades. Bader is an exemplar student and enjoys Computation, Spanish and Natural Sciences

>Video: (in spanish)
laprensa.hn/videos/?mId=5320483&t=5

>An archive of the original article (which was deleted)
taringa.net/post/humor/19759137/Prodigio-de-Honduras-Inventa-Un-Pc-y-trabajara-en-la-NASA.html

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
youtube.com/watch?v=pDVORKo8rYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Beolma2LRAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Honduras

can you blame them?
Shitty education systems are not the fault of the people, but of the government.

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

>in age of internet
Maybe in hounduras, but not on entire south america

>South America

Its pretty much Americas very own India + blacks

Anyone has the pic of "Man who tought he lost all hope loses a tiny bit of hope he didn't know he had"
that is how I'm feeling right now

>article is featured in the humour section
at least not everyone in south america is a retard

Quick guide to understanding south-america

Is this a mainlander thing? I’m not very well versed in south americanisms.

POO POO

Average Millennial in Europe or USA isn't any better.

>Calling the whole thing a CPU

>part of Suriname not in the retard zone.

They literally elected a murdering drug dealer for president just to "get back at whitey"

>india
We use toilet and take 2 bath on a day in the worst cases.

ftfy

t. Parents took me traveling around South America with them

>Argentinia not in the retard zone
muh malvinas

>honduras
>south america

How can colombia or costa rica possible be worse than Paraguay

Costa Rica is probably one of the best nations

Honduras is in Central America
>Burgerstani education

Fuck off.

As someone living in costa rica, it's pretty good. Infrastructure is kinda crap, but education is great. We have something ridiculous like 98% literacy rates, and elementary schooling is mandatory and free.

Education in general is pretty good, and since we don't have insane dictatorial leaders like nicaragua, we don't have too many real problems.

I know a cracker from ecuador and some gaymur mate from venezuela.

>being the 1%

>south brazil
>decent
They are a fucking commies

Even the poors here take 2 baths per day.

it's just a regular guideline

In my honest opinion as a mexican everything below mexico is absolute retard zone. Hell, most of mexico is in the retard zone

>israel
Good goy.

If whites and asians would fly off to Andromeda. Would the remaining population of earth ever achieve anything?

You are gonna bring cultural marxism to universe?

>Florida not in the retard zone

No, just hapas

No. If it was up to me I'd send everyone that lives below the equator to Mars.

>I know a cracker from ecuador
he probably smokes crack. everyone here is a utter retard
t. ecuadorian

Holy shit I actually had that keyboard in the past

youtube.com/watch?v=pDVORKo8rYs

Is he /our guy/?

I suggest you redraw that map, gringo.

delet this

Fairly Mexico should be in, it's a shithole not any different from those listed, only a few cities/towns/states are somewhat decent, the rest is a ugly, dirty, shitty place with awful infrastructure and disgusting people

well the pajeets would still be around so yeah i guess

>2 baths a day
I can't ever see myself doing this. I make over 100k a year and take a shower once a day or every other day, depending on where I have to go or who I'm going to meet. My skin gets extremely dry if I bathe more than this and I don't really sweat. Sometimes I'll skip a whole weekend if I'm not gonna be seeing any people. I also only wash my hair 2x a week with shampoo (I do thoroughly rinse every time I shower tho.)

I feel our skin just isn't made to be washed with soap 2-3 times a day, unless you live in a really hot/humid area and have to work outside.

From mexico to south you can only expect old PCs , insanely high taxes , low wages and misery.
T. Argie with a 10 yr old computer.

To add to this, I really do not consider myself to be a dirty person. I care a lot about hygiene. I'm probably one of the very few Americans that owns a bidet. I find it odd people can be obsessed with keeping themselves clean and shower 2x a day, yet feel it's adequate to just wipe shit off their ass with dry paper and not clean it with water.

>pic related, but mines slightly different

>I make over 100k a year
>can't afford any lotion

lmaoing @ u

Forgot pic

I do use lotion, especially in the winter... but that's not the point. You're slowly damaging your skin for no reason

Why doesn't Intel do assembly for it's US plants in the US?

>mexico
>south america
Kys Sup Forums

>feel it's adequate to just wipe shit off their ass with dry paper and not clean it with water.
This has always disturbed me about America

I use baby wipes everytime I shit, mainly because I hate having to wipe a lot.

bidet + toilet paper > bidet = baby wipes > toilet paper

Make sure you're getting the disposable kind that breaks down easily. Don't fuck up your plumbing/the environment.

Pajeets use their bare hands and a bidet, then dry off with a designated soiled poo towel that's shared by the whole family. They literally get shit all over their hands.

>amerifags are disgusting for simply using clean toilet paper

French (bidets) > Americans (paper) > Indians (hands)

W I Z K I D
I
Z

K
I
D

Hello, just came here to say that I'm Guatemalan and the fact that such a retarded story made it to Honduran news hour makes me TRIGGERED

>btw link to an archived video with the "story"
youtube.com/watch?v=Beolma2LRAI

Really... people in news organizations need to fucking learn more about stuff

I agree. Which countries have the most interesting poointheloo hygiene rituals?

I, as a third worlder subhuman honduran, feel ashamed of this, not because the kid lied and the reporter made a whole story of him but because I work at an international company and my german boss made fun of me and muh people...

its ok user

paper + bidet > all

>the Hard Disk Drive in his computer is equiped with 1000 gigabytes of storage which is very fast.
I read this in Donald Trumps voice.

I don't get it. Did this kid just put a computer together?

The kid is 11. You know what, that is pretty damn impressive that he had a fucking goal and ambition. He wasn't even doing it for the memes.

We all could learn something from him.

how does this kid not know how embarrassing this is?

is this what a rick kid in a third world country looks like?

>india
>taking a bath and using the toilet instead of the street

nice try india we almost believed you

rich***

also claim they "build" computers
when they merely assemble video game consoles :^)

>prepared for eight long months to create a central processing unit (CPU) with a very modern touch.

The equipment necessary to fab a CPU costs anywhere from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. A 14 year old is not making his own CPU.

bruh he's playing gmod hes probably a fuckin genius

lets just give him the benefit of the doubt

>kid
there's your answer

yeah you're right now I feel like a dick

>The media is dumb.

And this is news because?

This isn't news, just funny

You are a fucking retard. I'll bet you blame that on the government, too.

yeah, the big deal that made it news is that his hdd was 1000 gigabytes, the video claims that this is very 'unique' because according to the kid, normal computers come with 500 gigabytes.
The video is just the kid playing gmod

Its ok, germany will soon be turd-world too.

Took two seconds to Google.

I remember back in 6th grade there was this super intelligent, straight-A Czech kid in my class that built his own PC -- I remember it clear as day: AMD Athlon 64 2800+ CPU, with a NVIDIA GTX 7600 GT, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 250GB HDD, 430w Antec PSU. He was planning and saving for all the components for months, then bought it all and built it himself. He OC'd his CPU & GPU and everything. Then he started making websites-- quickly learned HTML, CSS, and advanced PHP.. even got impressively far in learning basic/intermediate levels of C++. I remember him saving on networking/server components towards the end of the schoolyear. This was all in 6th grade, he was an 11 year old kid. He eventually went on to graduate from MIT with summa cum laude at like 19/20. I heard he's working for the government now with the highest level of security clearance you can almost get. I believe he's a Network engineer, or is in some sysadmin type position for one of the ABC security agencies. I was so fucking jealous of this kids ability and intellect back then... 11 year old me couldn't keep up. Some people are just so genetically gifted it's unfair. I think his dad was smart too and a skilled programmer.

Fuck, typing this story out is making me feel nostalgic.

And people on Sup Forums bitch about when stuff like that happens. Maybe they are jealous that the news didn't cover their most recent shitpost.

>tl;dr

Jk, that's pretty neat. Thanks for sharing. I love to hear stories about amazing people doing impressive shit.

i'm jealous too ;_;

>Bader toop apart his CPU to show us the pieces he used
Only then I realized they were talking about the chassis.

We're gonna make it brah, we just gotta put in some extra work to get there.

>comments on taringa saying the poor kid already shut down his fb because of bullying

nothing personnel, kid

but seriously, i wish i was never born. you all fags don't know the suffering of being human garbage from a third world shithole

this story is bullshit because this was me and I ended up an anti social depressed neet

forgot pic

BUT HE'S BLACK?!?!??
Nice American education. Mexico isn't in South America.

>ingenious invention
>took apart his CPU to show us the pieces he used
>1000 gigabytes of storage which is very fast

user stop trying to turn this into a sink thread

I know this is Sup Forums, the place full of edgy retards that discourage empathy... but fuck, this makes me feel bad. I'm impressed by a 14 year old kid building a pc and taking the initiative to learn at a young age, regardless of it not worthy of media attention. Especially since he's from a 3rd world country with poor education and resources. I hope it doesn't deter him from progressing and making something out of himself.

What's your first name? ;^)

>BUT HE'S BLACK?!?!??
This meme needs to end.

You're literally a retard and don't belong on this board if you weren't able to do all of those things at that age.

We discovered wet wipes about a decade ago, we're golden

Also the american diet, being dominantly cheetos and breakfast sausage, results in dry, dense turds that have no residue left behind

I myself have not needed to wipe in 8 years, i just keep a can of dust remover by the shitter to blow off and flakey bits

>He thinks that Argentina and Chile are not white

Alright I'll bite. When did you learn C++?

Is that the pc terry crews built for his son?

>i just keep a can of dust remover by the shitter to blow off and flakey bits
I remember the first few times I did this I was dumb enough to hold a near-full can not perfectly upright.

>That shot of pain from your asshole to the bottom of your balls as they instashrivel as cryo-shit boils off your scrotum

'Flushable' has no meaning. All wet wipes go in the bin, not your plumbing.

>invest a PC and works for NASA
yeah, that never happened.

>taking the b8

Assuming you're exaggerating the word "retard", and mean people of average/slightly subpar intelligence.. I disagree. Learning and understanding that amount of technical knowledge at 11 would be impressive even for extremely gifted kids. Normies don't possess the mental capacity to learn all that shit and meaningfully apply it after 1 schoolyear in fucking grade school.