Sup Forums Horror

When you turn over a pcb and see this...

Too stupid to follow the wire traces?

lol you sound like an engineer

Well, what are you going to do with that? Is seems like something from the 1970s or early 1980s

>>Horror...

>Sup Forums

wire wrap is 10x better than soldering. no joints to go bad. 100% reliability.

True but aesthetically dumb lookin

>aesthetically dumb

kys

This, piss off redditor

Let me rephrase, it looks unprofessional as fuck

>muh looks

KYS while wearing a suit and tie.

I'll hang myself with all le money they give me instead of you

Good enough for the Apollo Guidance computer faggot.

i have a friend whos hobby is to buy random computer shit on ebay and stick it all together for the lols
he had a system that was some old phenom, on an oem system mainbord that was shaped like a trapezoid, 512mb of ram and a gtx 660ti with no cooler

so he found a cooler, by that i mean he zip tied the stock cooler from the phenom onto it, and stuck a hair pointed at it with the "cold" air button also ziptied down

ever seen a 660ti run at room temp? fucking beautiful thing
ever seen what happens when you try and torture test such a machine for a week straight in a dusty ass garage?
literally caught fire after the ziptie broke on the hairdryer after a week and started blowing the gpu with hot air, which was covered in dust

my sides

That's not so much a "PCB" as it is a "CB"...

It's a 'funny' story to tell some tech illiterate retards, but you can't expect us to believe that the zip tie just magically broke after a week; zip ties don't work that way.

Eww wtf. How could someone produce that much ear wax? Even if you never shower, I could never picture this happening.

it's dead skin

I had earpads like that on some ancient sennheisers. I tore them off and replaced them with some eBay specials. Haven't fallen apart yet.

I can imagine it if the ziptie was installed like a retard, and his friend certainly seems to fit the bill.

Cool clock, Ahmed.

I have a noctua 12cm tied to my gpu cooler using two zip ties and it has been fine for 5 years now.

i have my main pc connected directly to the modem with no router, and it will remain this way until saturday when the router comes in the mail

will you replace the modem with the router or just add it?

also its not really an issue to be wired directly unless you're tech illiterate and dont have any security

i have fail2ban and i bought a router, not a router+modem combo thing

oh alright then.

Remove retarded friends.

RIP

>tfw i got scratched as fuck when i was lying on a nailbed and my sister pulled me off

i still remember the pain

Feels so good.

You should rape your sister.

I find it hard to believe that the GPU wouldn't thermal fault before it reaches the flash point of any material.

>he doesn't know what wire wrapping is
no it looks technology as fuck
modular too, most of it is done by machine anyway

itt: op too dumb to use an led blinker to test circuits as he solders

Wire wrap is based tech. The wire actually cuts into the pin. It is never going anywhere. No failures. No board layout needed. Still used today and can be done by hand with a wrap gun. Great for vibration situations.