Which of the following Sup Forums memes did you fall for?

Which of the following Sup Forums memes did you fall for?

>fountain pens
>Casio watches
>DAC/AMP
>mechanical keyboards
>Thinkpads
>VIM
>Linux

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/142140528136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

macOS
it's so good, never going back to freetard garbage

Casio watches / mechanical keyboards aren't "Sup Forums memes"

Tons of enthusiast places online love mechanical keyboards, and cheap casio watches have been hyper popular for decades.

casio watches
thinkpads & linux, before I found Sup Forums

honestly whatever os you use is mostly personal preference outside of most work. apple trackpads/touch controls are the best imo. if my laptop ever bites the dust I might get a 2015 macbook pro and put windows on it. or maybe not windows. but ultrabooks have been pretty aesthetic lately too

Literally none of those

Congratulations. You do not have autism.

Fell for the thinkpad meme and no regrets. I have been using vim and linux before I landed on Sup Forums however casio watch was on my wrist since kid.
Now I want to buy a ssd

I'm falling for the thinkpad meme
I like the sharp square look it has going on and any mousepad that has actual buttons instead of some garbo surface.

IMO ThinkPad is a very decent meme. I bought a very nice $300 dollar shitposting machine.

I fell for Fountain Pens, Mechanical Keyboards, Thinkpads, and Linux. 4/7

Casio, fountain, amps and mechanical keyboards before Sup Forums.

Linux and ThinkPad from Sup Forums but no regrets since I'm not poor or autistic.

t420 ChinkPad. No remorse, at all.

fountain pens(always used those anyway)
Sansa clip+ rockboxd
casio f91w
m'Fedora
Audophile headphones
Foobar2k

>Linux
>VIM + emacs
>i3
>Home server in a few months
>mpv

AMD
Regret it heavily

>VIM
already with linux before the meme word exists

why?

Posting from my X220t, I can definitely tell you that this is probably the best meme I have ever fallen for.

How do you like the tablet aspect of it?

Just came in, guess I fell for it. Don't mind my shitty keyboard.

same here, the keyboard is honestly fine to me.

Meant my logitech one for my desktop

oh I see, never mind

do it you will not regret getting an ssd

Is it normal for my t60 to reach 108 degrees C when playing 3d vidya? I have exchanged cooling and it didn't help.
Also what GPU drivers should i install?

>Arch
>VIM
>mpv
>Mech keyboard in a couple months or so
>Nissan GTR

Thinkpads and other business notebooks
Mech keyboard, found a model m on the street
Linux
Non-TN screens
16:10
Multi-monitor shit
Old microsoft mice
Windows 7

>casio
>mechanical keyboard
>thinkpad
>vim
>linux

I adopted 4/5 before I regularly came to Sup Forums though,

>DAC/AMP
my onboard sound was broken, so I bought a cheap sound card.

I later bought an amp because I had HD650s and they sound better with an amp.

>mechanical keyboards
IBM Model Ms are cheap and feel nice. I bought one for the same reason why I buy new shoes instead of taping my old ones together when they fall apart.

>VIM
It's a useful program when I want to edit something via the CLI.

>Linux
Windows is trash

>linux
>thinkpads
>mechanical keyboards
>casio waches
no regrets

why don't you like the thinkpad?

I've been using a mechanical keyboard all my life
Same goes for a fountain pen
And I also had a Casio watch.

The only meme is the watch.

>mech keyboard
>fountain pen
>thinkpad (x220)
>linux
I've yet to have a meme fail me, these are all super comfy.

>fountain pens
To the extent of vanishing point
>Casio watches
literally asking for which casio to buy now in the watch thread
>DAC/AMP
Soon TM
>mechanical keyboards
to be fair i had a few before Sup Forums
>thinkpads
:^)
>VIM
there is no need for this software
>linux
yes

I'm liking it so far though. Just put Xubuntu on it.

>Honestly fine
>greatest laptop keyboard on the face of the earth

>fountain pens

Dude, what the fuck. I had to use a fountain pen back in school and I always hated it just like every other kid did. This is a Sup Forums meme now? Do all your memes revolve around pretending to be a "classy, serious" adult?

>Casio watches

What kind of a fucking faggot brags about something like this?

>DAC/AMP

Crap for people who do not really understand audio or headphones. Very few people need this.

>mechanical keyboards

Most of the people using mechanical keyboards can't even fucking type properly or even need to type properly. But they *need* their stupid fucking click clacks and all the associated pretense.

>Thinkpads

Picture related.

>VIM

Use whatever the fuck you want, how did this even become a meme.

>Linux

I'll never understand how you kids get fooled into using Linux when the end result is just a stupid ricy desktop pretending to be all "minimalist" with your waifu on the right side of the screen.

A lot of people are dysfunctional, have poor self esteem and are basically idiots. But you fucks are in denial about it which is what makes this board so cringy more than anything else.

all of the above

no regrets

>A lot of people are dysfunctional, have poor self esteem and are basically idiots. But you fucks are in denial about it which is what makes this board so cringy more than anything else.
pretty much

>tfw you fell for the "don't fall for memes" meme and now you're stuck with a bunch of retarded knockoffs

t. idiot

None of these are Sup Forums memes though...

honestly i haven't falled for shit yet.

I have a thinkpad, yes, i like it, yes, but thats because i purchased a x60t back in 2009 and i liked so much.

i want to fall for the DAC meme tho

I've been thinkpad for quite some time now, so I guess there's that. Other than that, none, I guess. I already used linux before I knew Sup Forums

The Sup Forums is either the panther, the b body or the Volvo 240 and maybe the cheapest v8 mustang you can find.

This is the hardest I've ever cringed on this board, I seriously hope this is bait, but something tells me it's not.

>fountain pens
>vim
>linux
Already got into those before Sup Forums.

>Thinkpads
Will probably fall for this next time I need a new laptop.

I fell for
>Thinkpads
>VIM
>Linux

And they are all amazing. Vim is still a bit tricky to navigate quickly, but I got the basics.
Bought used Thinkpads since 2005 and thus can say I lived in their golden non-chink age. And they are still the best thing around.
I always wanted to use GNU/Linux but only manned up six years ago. If you're not dependent on MS or Adobe shit, it is liberating.

>Volvo 240
Nani? I imagine average gentooman as a civic owner with shitty paintjob and a bunch of spoilers.

thinkpad
and linux

both 10/10, thanks Sup Forumskun

>Casio watches
Got one, not because of Sup Forums. Because it's cheap and does the job and no one cares, because in my poor ass country nobody gives a shit if you're poor and wear poor wearables. We're so poor, poor guys get laid.

>mechanical keyboards
Got a Cherry G80-3000. Can't get used to it. I'm selling it now.

>Thinkpads
I was honestly thinking of falling into this one meme. I was looking for a cheap laptop for a few specific tasks, which I'm fairly sure an x220 is capable of doing. However I'm poor and have other things in mind.

>Linux
I always take the opportunity to try different OSes and while this is not -at the current moment- my main OS, because I've been switching constantly, it might be at some point I guess.

1920x1200

but user, Linux is a kernel

I'd fall for pretty much every hardware meme if I wasn't poor as balls

Nigger,

same, I sure am enjoying all these black bars in movies and games

You don't know the pain of 21:9

Back when dpt was new, I fell for the C meme. It was my first compiled language.

Are thinkpads actually good or just a meme? Their specs are good but they are bulky and buying used seems like their battery will be shit.

Mech keyboards for now. If you build your own it's fun, though.

I'm about to fall for the thikpad meme because the're sold at 200~300€ refurbished with an i5 and 8 gigs ram. Can't beat that for a laptop.

Same. I'm bothered about the size though, not gonna lie. But I can afford one with an SSD.

Is that Windows 98?

I don't give a shit about size, but I'm worried about the graphics card. I'll do some video editing and don't want the memepad to shit itself without one.

DAC. Can't say I have any regrets. I could hear the case fans PWM signal before.

>isolated audio my ass

>fountain pens [ ]
>Casio watches [ ]
>DAC/AMP [ ]
>mechanical keyboards [ ]
>Thinkpads [X]
>VIM [X]
>Linux [X]

I'll probably fall for the rest when I graduate and stop being a poorfag

All dem memes. Fucking cumming!

>Thinkpads
>Linux
Fell for these. Also mechanical keyboards are not a meme.

I got a T410 shitpost machine for $30. Tossed an SSD in, installed Ubuntu, Cinnamon DE, and a few skins, and here I am now.

The word "memes" keep changing meaning.
Normally it means something shitty cancer that should never have gotten attention, but the things listed in the OP is just overrated products.

>fountain pens
Getting a good pen over a cheap pen might be good for someone.
>casio watches
Multiple cheap watches can only mean you produce bombs, don't do that.
>DAC/AMP
You need both to listen to music, it would only be bad if you spend more than you had to, to get a product you don't like.
>mechanical keyboards
>thinkpads
I don't know why you need plural but if you don't like them, why buy them?
>vim
>linux
These might waste your time or increase your productivity depending on what you do, but I don't see how they are memes?

Casio watch
Thinkpad
Linux
Nano

Also
>tiling WM
>de-googled smartphone
>GPL software wherever possible

>thinkpad
>linux
>mpv
B-but i like.

>Thinkpad
>Linux
>Temple OS

I... I'm happy

I'm about to fall for an AMP/DAC combo. Fiio e10k for Philips 9500
Should I do it?

Casio Calculator Watch
Thinkpad x200s
PortaPro's
Moto /x/
Linux
i3
SSD
Lain**an
AMD card
VIM
mpv

No regrets. Still haven't fallen for muh botnet meme though.

>Casio watches.
U wot

ODROID C2, I was already using Linux.

>fountain pens
Nah, but I bought a 60€ wooden ballpoint pen.
>Casio watches
lol
>DAC/AMP
I have a decent home theater, so I dont dabble with that on my computer
>mechanical keyboards
I kinda want to...
>Thinkpads
Use an i7 e540 for work, it does its job. But it was just the best value at the time, no memes. On the other hand, I bought a used x220 and really fell in love with it. It's amazing.
>VIM
Probably will at some point
>Linux
I switched mid-2016. Antergos+KDE. It's great, I can't say I miss something essential.

mech keyboards, vim, linux and Thinkpads.

reality I only fell for mech keyboards. My wife bought me my Thinkpad and my uni requires cs students to use Vim and Linux

>fountain pens
never knew this was a meme, but yeah i still use mine because it is /comfy/
>Casio watches
Nigga why ? just get a real watch, they are just fashion these days anyway, why not make it look good ?
>DAC/AMP
would want to buy a shit tier one for speakers i found in the attic to see if they still work.
>mechanical keyboards
never knew this was a meme before going to Sup Forums.
Therefore own Blackwidow Ultimate 2014
>Thinkpads
way overpriced in my area now because you guys had to make it a fucking meme on my college. Now every kiddo wants one to be part of the secret HAXOR club. Not even kidding, fuck you Sup Forums
>VIM
werks good and is an improvement over just plain Windows Editor.
>Linux
never got it to work for more then a few weeks before something broke
(tried Mint, Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Debian) therefore switched back to Win7.
Still thinking about trying an Arch VM, just for the hell of it anyway tho.

Overall, most of Sup Forums memes made probably sense at some point, but overstayed their welcome in a lot of ways.

I thought Thinkpads were stupid until I had to code on one then I found out how convenient that little clit mouse was at keeping my fingers on the keyboard. I don't think I could ever buy a laptop without one.

Dunno if Emacs is a meme on Sup Forums (seems like almost all use VIM), but I totally fell for it.

>cheap casio watches
I'm tempted to buy this because of the large calculator buttons:
ebay.com/itm/142140528136

Other than that, I love my 15" 4:3 T60 as a home PC, but I will go full retard and buy a GPD Win for carrying. A pocket x86 PC is nice. I use Linux on my T60, but I may just embrace the botnet for the handheld PC.

I'd much rather use a UltraNav keyboard with the TrackPoint. Though someday I might try to mod a TrackPoint into some Model F.

I still use vim at times when doing shit on the console, but I would think Sup Forums would recommend emacs for Lisp and the plugins system.

fountain pens, mech keyboards, thinkpad, linux...Not VIM but probably worse: emacs

This, it keeps you on the home row. Really nice stuff. I got the USB thinkpad keyboard because I like the Trackpoint so much, for my desktop.

The Thinkpad meme, but then again I fucking love it so damn much. I've used Linux for ages so i don't think Sup Forums had anything to do with that.

Well, on/g/, even having a life is a meme itself.

I hated my old T430 but I find my new T560 to be ok.
I love mechanical keyboards with brown switches or buckling spring.
I dont like casio watches so I got a cheap A300 instead because It's great at the gym with the HRM belt.
I only use Linux on my Raspberry Pies and N900 because all the software I work with professionaly are only on Windows.
I need to use a DAC for my Beyers and the sound enhancing software that follows it are great.
Vim os ok, but I dont use it much because I dont need it.
Never used a fountain pen.

Someone in another thread started saying 75hz+ monitors where a meme aswell which I can testify is not true.

Sup Forums is just a place where poor neets calls everything they cant afford, dont understand or havent tried, a meme.
Tldr: Sup Forums = mostly retards.

>thinkpad
>meme
hmmmm