Internet speed test thread, also how much you pay for it

internet speed test thread, also how much you pay for it

$70/month

Rate, $0/month

>letting the botnet handle your internet
Poor idea

I forget the name of my local company but it's $75 for 110Mb/s

>not knowing the name of your own ISP

you still live with your parents, don't you?

>"UGHHH user, EVERYONE REMEMBERS EVERY COMPANY EVER! YOU CHILD!"

No, just a poor memory. After a while, all the names start to blur. I think it was bell something.

How the fuck do you not know the name of a company that regularly bills you?

Awww shit he said poor memory ahhhhhhhhh burn everything he said poor memory.

Hahah i get about 20 for the same price. Welcome to the land down under

>what is automated payments
The last time I took a look at a payment was when AT&T activated/started a phone plan under my name that wasn't mine because I noticed on my bank account.

Psssh. Heck off, kid.

20 USD a month

You are giving me the anger!

Verizon fios.
$90 for 50/50 Internet and cable TV. Used to be 80 but the price keeps creeping up

Megacable.
$300 MXN which is $14 USD.

10000 isk avg pcm
$88

>tfw $500 MXN a month

How, for $500 i get 50MB/s.
And basic cable.

Totalplay are totalkikes
I get unlimited calls and whatever but i never even use it so im forced to have it.
Other ISPs in CDMX are the same or worse

Vic Gippsland. Just got on fiber to the node.
Need a 5Ghz wifi card to get full speed. Have tested it with a phone 70Mbs down 25up.

Oops $90. Unlimited.

400/50 mbit @ 30€ / 30$

That's kinda disappointing. On old docsis 3 cable and also last house on the line, i get this for 90 a month and 1tb data cap (no other cable isps can provide as telstra owns the lines). Can pull full 100mbps on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.

It's properly something to do with the router they provide. Cheeping out on the 2.4 gear. But I'm no expert. Still 5Ghz should be better in some things and I can throw my card into another PC I've got.
Shit I didn't even know we have cable internet in Aus. I think it'll be worth you looking at landline internet. A 1tb cap is bullshit. Sure it's a lot of data but it's not hard to go over.

Yeah unfortunately cable is all we can get. Too far from the exchange for adsl 1 or 2, Optus does unlimited cable but alas telstra won't let them service the area. To be honest though I'm happy with it, pretty much get full speed 24/7 with basically no slowdowns even during peak times and we're given 4 quota resets a year. I'm the main user of internet anyways and i find myself using at most around 500gb when i try (lots of streaming/few downloads). The one big advantage too is that we don't get throttled, i downloaded around 80gb of stuff in a short stint the once and not once did my download speed drop much. Whereas most isps that have unlimited plans will likely throttle you if you do download a lot in a short time.

>people doing speedtests on wifi

Frontier
~$120/mo