Why is the American IT Industry full of Indians? Are Americans too lazy to do the work...

Why is the American IT Industry full of Indians? Are Americans too lazy to do the work? Are they all studying Business like the British and nobody respects the IT sciences anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/PayScale-H1BWages
betanews.com/2012/10/25/h-1b-visa-abuse-limits-wages-and-steals-us-jobs/
h1bdata.info/highestpaidjob.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cheap labor and horrible immigration laws.

american companies like nothing more than cheap people. People on H-1B visas are nothing more than indentured slaves who work for a fraction of a pay and they can't even switch companies. So companies hire them and then they either lobby for their green cards or just dispose of them.

That will all end soon.

Apparently they are busy defending temple of holy c from c++ niggers.

Why are there no major indian tech companies

So the best American Programmers do what? Their own small upstarts?

PS. I don't think Trump's Protectionism is going to be good either.

like what amd ?

In England all the Engineering schools are full of Foreigners. Most brits go to business school. I bet white Americans are similar.

>why are companies full of people that will do the same work for half the pay or risk deportation
Because capitalism was a mistake.

What I will say is that I agree with the last part of your reasoning without agreeing with the conclusions. Capitalism is incompatible with Fascism. Fascism like extreme Protectionism is identical to Communism.

The funny thing about this whole pajeet meme is that it's completely false.
Immigrants hired by companies are paid the exact same as an American. This was confirmed to me by several senior engineers I know across different companies.
They have no need for cheap labor, because if they wanted something done in a crappy manner they could just have it outsourced.

This whole "pajeet" meme originated from people who are just not good enough to get hired, and so they decide to scapegoat immigrants. The truth is, if you're smart and have the credentials to back it up, you shouldn't have too much trouble landing a job.

because there's 1 billion indians in the world and only 350 million americans. this means there will be more top quality indians than top quality americans to hire.

There are. But work mostly on the working end of outsourced operations. Infosys, Wipro, TCS, etc.
India has really shitty business laws and it's a massive buttache to start and run a venture (registered in India) and work culture and pay in Indian companies is not very good so, Indians prefer to work in MNCs.

I'm not surprised .I believe it's strongly tied to the character of the average white male Westerner nowadays. They don't give a shit about coding, sciences and engineering like they used to. They mainly want to play with the stockmarket.

I'm gonna bet everything I have Wallstreet businesses have the fewest pajeets you can imagine.

You've never worked in your life, have you? Silicon Valley pays well wherever you are from. You are just incompetent compared to some foreigners and you hide your hurt behind racism.

Sorry about that.

Wall Street is mainly white, but even there the tide is beginning to turn.
I don't necessarily think it's because most white people are dumb, but there's a very different attitude towards life between immigrants (from any country) compared to us born citizens.
The immigrants have worked hard and probably made sacrifices to get here, so they're much more serious about their education/careers.
Many Americans, not just white people, aren't as focused. They'd rather spend their time in college getting high and fucking bitches, while the foreigners will be studying and applying to jobs.

no, see they get payed the same because indian labor is already factored into to the equilibrium. And thats because they are in the US, nobody pays the same for equally skilled that is offshore.

Programmers are already scarce, if you didnt add bazillion indian ones to the labor market, good engineers would earn even more than they do now.

Woah check out the math genius.

Maybe Americans that are racists don't really get what it means to be an immigrant from a country that find it hard to be in America. I'm from Greece and kids here find it very hard to even travel to America, let alone just knock on a door right next morning. If you see a Greek in Silicon Valley, yes, he might in minor cases be a jackass that knows shit, but in the majority of cases he will be from the cream of the crop of the best Universities here (e.g. I know personally of Athens University students that were best in their class going to America, those are not "typical foreigners" because they are not typical Greeks).

>Why is the American IT Industry full of Indians?

They ask for lower salaries as compared to the average American with the same level of education and experience.

>Are Americans too lazy to do the work?

No, they just want to be paid more.

>Are they all studying Business like the British and nobody respects the IT sciences anymore?

No. However, there is a big interest in getting involved on management side of IT. It pays very well.

Irregardless, there seems to be a good amount of corporations that are agreement that the IT market asks for too much in salary. There is a big push to really get basic programming and technology education taught at younger ages. Some people think the idea behind this will flood the market with qualified IT workers and bring labor costs down for corporations.

IT is an international business now. You won't find any exclusively American/Swiss/German/British/Irish IT companies anymore. There are just more Indians than there are white Americans in general, so it's not surprising than an international field is beginning to reflect that.

>buttmad poo-in-the-loo detected
sorry, but you have to go back.

>Son just give a firm handshake and apply for the job, don't forget to look him in the eye.
You have to be 18 to post here

BECAUSE THEY SUCK AT DOING EVERYTHING

GODDAMN THAT COUNTRY IS SHIT

Like completely shit with nothing of value contributed to the world now or ever, right?

What is Google, Microsoft, apple and tons of others in silicon valley?

>my antidotes are better than actual statistics
>t. Greedy CEO

>whites can't into engineering
>t. Poojeet

provide some proof that shows people on H1Bs earn less than americans.

>Some people think the idea behind this will flood the market with qualified IT workers and bring labor costs down for corporations.

To the degree that it floods the market it will be with unqualified but certified IT workers who fuck things up more than they are already fucked up.

Programming requires both a minimum IQ and a specific way of analyzing problems. If the code is going to be readable, maintainable, reliable, and secure then it also requires a lot of time and not a lot of deadline pressure.

The industry is doing everything it can to promote cheap, buggy spaghetti code.

cis.org/PayScale-H1BWages

betanews.com/2012/10/25/h-1b-visa-abuse-limits-wages-and-steals-us-jobs/

>there seems to be a good amount of corporations that are agreement that the IT market asks for too much in salary.
Considering the huge amount of bullshit you have to deal with from management and customers I'd say it's warranted most of the time

> he proceeds to post trumpcuck blogs

you have to go back

actually college is much less serious in foreign countries its highschool that is much more serious

>betanews
>cis

this has to be b8 right?

here are numbers, straight from the primary source.
h1bdata.info/highestpaidjob.php
If you compare these numbers to nationwide salary averages, you'll see that they are very close, with some higher/lower.

The average nazi Sup Forumsster finds it hard to get that it's not that the other races are inferior, it's just that the competition is tougher. You have only one choice and one choice only. Either accept that they are better than you at the job, or embrace fascism and hurt your economy because if you drive the cream of the crop out of your country it hurts your economy.