Greetings inhabitants of earth. I am Tuxeico of planet Linaxious. Located approximately 4,961 light years from earth...

Greetings inhabitants of earth. I am Tuxeico of planet Linaxious. Located approximately 4,961 light years from earth. It has come to my knowledge that the mega corporation Microsoft proprietary operating system "Windows" is the dominating operating system of Earth.

After sorting through thousands of Earth news, resources, and other sources of information about competing operating systems that it is clear that Linux is the preferred choice. I am a bit perplex about how, and why Windows is the dominating operating system. Linux is the most seasoned, experienced, tolerant, secure, stable, feature rich operating system. It is open source rather than closed source. As a race, it baffles me why a closed source operating system is the universal choice. Humanity cannot improve it as one and your race is heavily dependent on a mega corporation who's interest, and intentions are not for the benefit of the Human race, but rather it's own. Which sadly implies a small group of individuals and their wealth. As an open source project Linux promotes unification and cooperation. It does not discriminate who and what can benefit it. Money is not its motive but rather self improvement and passion.

It pains me to say, but it has become aware that with the dominating usage of Windows your species are not yet ready to shed your shackles and ascend to a higher level of intellect. You chose to cling on to your primitive ways and because of this, we cannot allow you to travel outside of your solar system. Effective immediately we have erect a shield around your solar system for containment. If you had distinguish between closed and open source correctly, you would have been rewarded with faster than light travel.

ayy lmao

AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

Fuck off space niggers, we're full

You can crash on the moon if you want

Fuck off space nigger

Kill yourself

Go back to Sup Forums

fuck off cia space niggers we're full

fuck you, we'll genocide you one day

You fail to see see the reality of the situation. You have been deemed unworthy of the infinite knowledge of the universe. In contrary, it is you who have to "FUCK OFF" as we do not have the room for such irresponsible, primitive species.

>Tuxeico
So, aliens are mexican?

Why haven't you given us time to unite our species, solve our social problems, and then give us your test? We are still politically and socially segregated as a species, your judgement at this time is unfair.

The ayy is speaking truth.

Tuxeico ignore these trump fuckers.

We did give a test, and you failed it by choosing proprietary software.

If you have the ability to travel faster than light why is the judgement given at this point in our history? Our host star has yet to burn out and our planet is not completely lost to elemental corruption.

i alwasy need an excuse to post this image.

What do you ayys run? GNU/Hurd?

And then Trump nukes the aliens.

We judge a species by a complex, universal non-proprietary tier system. After observing you we acknowledged you reached a new tier level from the last we observed. A level at which a species should be able to distinguish between closed and open source correctly. By calculating from the last observation, sorting through your history from last to present observation of your species, how long you have situated in this current tier level, we determined that a species who are not defective should be able to distinguish correctly. You are defective and we cannot afford your species contaminating the universe.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

You're still a nigger from space

If we are defective why care about us at all to deliver a message? We are most likely harmless and defective to contaminate anything of value to you.

I am sorry to inform you, but as a higher evolved race i can state that you are incorrect.

BUILD

SPACE

We could easily suffer in our own defective sealed solar system and die out in a rebirth of a religion based dark age, for not being able to logically explain anything in our current scientific view that conflicts with the shield. What if we have the resources and time before our host star burns out to defeat the shield, knowing or not knowing about your message?

> Microsoft proprietary operating system "Windows" is the dominating operating system of Earth.
Absolute earthpleb detected. Your Laptop isn't all computers;

Earth is dominated by Linux in GNU and Android variants.

Your species has reached a level where you are able to breach your atmosphere and enter space. You decision to chose closed source over open source shows you chose to follow the path of hate, segregation, and destruction. Rather than the path of health, unification, and self improvement. Your species are a threat to the overall health of the universe and all the species that occupy it. My species may be immune to your toxic state, but other, less advance races that are still evolving are easily acceptable to your toxins. You would spread like wildfire among the stars and contaminate it like a rabid animal.

We overwhelming believe your species will annihilate itself since you chose the path of darkness but abide to the side of caution. The shield acts as a deterrent and gives us time to further evaluate your species. In the advent case your species either chooses the path of enlightenment, we can release the shield and aid your further evolution but if your species stays defective but manages to continue to evolve but not yet reach a state to breach the shield, we can easily eradicate you ourselves.

This. Most phones are Android.

Why not attempt to teach us to not be defective, are we a science experiment or observation that you created or did not create?

Andorid is a mockery to open source. Your species managed to take an open source project and contaminate it with filthy closed source software.
I bring to your attention of your defect, and your initial response is to argue with me rather than investigate this defect, and purge it. Why should we invest time and resources with such a species who ARE CAPABLE of knowing better but choose to stay shackled to their own ignorance by choice?

At this stage we would rather sit back and let evolution take its course. If you choose to evolve and ascend to a higher level of a species then it would be better for you to rid your defect yourselves as you will learn ascend higher from doing so. Sadly, you haven't decided to go down that path yet. Evidence by your choice in closed source software.

Why is it so bad to not be of higher ascendingness? Life on this planet would not exist without bacteria, and mollusks. Why is it easier to invest resources to jail us rather than teach us?

>I am a bit perplex
>perplexed

Also, are you retarded?

I sometimes try to prove a point about linux autists insisting everyone else has to be an autist by trolling and saying that the only reason why they use linux is because they genuinely believe it makes them so intelligent that some alien being will come pick them up. it turns out this is so accurate because when they dive this hard into the os they eliminate everyone and the only person they could ever potentially talk to is some being that they have also made up

Sorry Alien, but your inability to value Free (as in freedom) software over 'open source' means that the Unity of Mankind is going to exterminate your entire species.

You could send a missionary or a single member of your species to teach us, it could even be one that you didn't particularly like, to teach them a lesson as well.

We are already doing more than we should by simply alerting you of your defect. You cannot be taught. Evidence right now that you still choose to debate me rather than taking immediate initiative on your defect to at least first try to see if you can purge it yourselves.

son, I am confuse

>son

Listen, kid, perplex is a verb. Perplexed is a state of being.

I am knowledgeable in approximately 3,141,592 distinct language. It's illogical to believe I wouldn't make a hiccup here and there.

you must be perplex

I guess you win ayyyyyyyyy, but what if your communication creates more problems than it solves?

It would just continue to prove how dangerous your species are.

This whole situation is already your fault. If you would have watched your territory better or erected the shield a few million years ago, the Jews would have never landed on this planet and abstract property would have never arose.

>linux perfect choice

stopped reading

We are aware of these Jew's you speak of it. They are unique solely to your own planet for they are your own creation. Your species path flows like dominoes. First you created the Jew, then you created proprietary software. The third domino? Well you should fear that the most. Proprietary artificial intelligence.

Couldn't you have given us like 10 years? Microsoft loves Linux now

>human race
Nice try space Jew

It's not our fault

the dumdums out-breed us 100-to-1

and the females of our species are incapable of reasoning and thus are easily deceived by outward appearances of wealth and intelligence

what worse is the dumdums kill us off when we don't give them magical phallus enlarging devices or help them connect to their "facebook"

if you could somehow identify the most intelligent of our species and use your technology to sterilize everyone else it would be greatly appreciated.

你不講華語嗎?還在這裏胡鬧。

Intergalactic Diversity is strength.

linshit users are ao fucking autistic that they take time to type this faggotry

>autistic anime ricer weeb pedo manchildren
>intelligent

Choose 1

Why is your planet named like a Thursday night New Orleans stripper?