Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected at any normal company...

Programming is a terrible profession. For one, you are not respected at any normal company. You're known as 'IT' or 'tech' and everyone gossips about how disgusting everyone is in the department. Every day, some Alpha who probably does nothing at his job except get his secretary to suck his dick in his corner office cucks you into doing random bitch work, and then yells at you when it's not done by the deadline despite it being impossible to complete the work requested. Not only that, the code rarely works, your co-workers are smelly Indians brought in by Tata Consultancy and connive to replace your job at all times for half the salary, and the work never, ever ends. You pollute your body with sugar and toxins, deprive it of sleep, and let it rot while you sit the majority of the day, neglecting any healthy exercise, social interaction or life goal attainment. It's like a Postal worker, but coupled with feelings of patheticness, lonliness, helplessness, rage and total hopelessness.

Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly remove you from the potential pool of mates as they know your earning potential is maxed early and your career over at 35. They are also instantly disgusted by you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's also highly embarrassing for a woman to date or be married to a programmer, as virtually everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

After Dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

Programmers, why haven't you taken the cyanide pill?

Stale pasta.

>women this
>women that
>women get disgusted

You know, everything you listed would be a non issue if you went gay and got yourself a qt trap programmer bf.

u ok, OP?

Stop posting these fucking goblins and keep it in whatever garbage board, presumably Sup Forums that it originated in.

this guy is sick in the head. just sick

if dubs then your satan

can you give me a quick rundown on the two goblins?

>programming job
>at a normal company

if you replace programmer with sysadmin this might be more accurate

OP just has autism. If you're the top programmer at your company you'll be well respected, make more, plus bonuses and goodies probably if your boss is cool beans.

Sorry you failed to become a competent and respected programmer

thank you for your concern where was it when you could have actually helped

>After Dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

Not all of us are webdev.

Behavior like OP's is what makes me lose all hope for many young adult males in today's world. What happened? Where did these sub-human autistical creatures spawn from? How can they be stopped? Ask yourselves, my friends, is this behavior acceptable? I will donate money towards research to curing autism because this, my friends, is just plain serial killer tier weird and all human beings should stay away from these sperg demons.

That's the most beta image I've ever seen

>LOL THATS THE MOST BETA IMAGE EVER BRO SO BETA HAHA OMG IM WAY MORE ALPHA THAN THAT PIC ON Sup Forums BRO HAHA LOL i-i-i-i can't keep goin i'm ii i i'm g-gonna sperg b-blah blahhhhh ugghhghghgghh SPERG BLAH HERP DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DERP

Supreme Gentleman

Igor and Grishka Bogdanoff, French "celebs" and con artists.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Behavior like OP's is actually just baiting. It works because there's a shred of truth to it and it's definitely gonna rustle some feathers.

I'm still puzzled as to how this bullshit came to be. What the hell did they do recently? Did somebody dig up more crap abour their theses?

I heard it's a meme from /x/, but I have no idea why it spilled over to other boards. It's even more puzzling for me since I watched french TV as a kid and the guys had (still have?) their show where they talk about space and stuff. In a way I already took the bogpill as a child.

same here, I think this meme is so funny because I remember we already used to make fun of them as kids.

I think somebody somehow found it funny. It ticks off a lot of conspiracy theories and since le Sup Forums humor is all the rage these days, kids went apeshit at all the namedrops.

Nah they don't anymore, now they show up on TPMP every monday and ~do science~ or such dumb shit. The times when all they did was their shows was best, yes. No books, no publicity, that was fine. They're pretty much insufferable now.

Sounds like good old projecting to me
You doing alright there op?

I am doing perfectly fine. Things are at optimal operating efficiency and nothing is wrong. I have no plans of a killing spree and I regret fucking nothing. I will be fine. I will make it. I am doing great.

Glad that's settled.

I just saw this on Sup Forums
it was posted by a leaf
really makes you think
(even though he's right, code monkeys are extremely overvalued in today's society)

>qt trap programmer bf.
Hnnnng