Hello there Sup Forumsentoomen

Hello there Sup Forumsentoomen.

I'm thinking about buying a new laptop for Uni.

I'd want a small and light laptop that might still run shit like Hearthstone.

I don't care about the OS, I'll install a GNU/Linux on it anyway.

Are there competitors to this chink-book?

I have about 750€ to spend.

Wait for zen apu.

What's the ETA on that?

There are many more chinkbooks that can run Hearthstone.

And of course a lot of laptops. 'cause at the end of the day, you can't be that much of a fat lazy hipster that you'd actually care about 1.5kg weight rather than 700g weight in a backpack if it helps you do stuff on a computer, right?
'sides you need some marginal amount of exercise anyhow.

ThinkPad.

Well that hit close to home. Might as well save money then.

Yup. From my own experience, that's a good decision.

Raven Ridge is actually pretty far away, expect 2018
It's extremely promising though, Polaris-tier graphics and zen architecture CPU, and fairly low power variants based on AMDs plans when they first announced it

you can't get them kappa girls wet if your PC don't do this

Wasn't there a company that made MBA clones? What was it called?

x220

thinkpad with HD3000 graphics or HD4000 if you can put up with the gimped keyboard should do all that for you

This OP. It's amazing how much stuff still runs on the hd3000. Get a 4000 for roughly double the power. I'm still interested in these Xiaomi models aswell though. They are going to renew them with a new lighter material this year so maybe we can expect price drops.

Also with a budget of 750 euroshekels you can beef it up a little with an SSD, 16G RAM, extra battery/slice, docking station, maybe even a monitor and keyboard/mouse to work from home, ultrabay HDD caddy for storage, ultrabay battery if T420s+, expresscard USB 3 if

You could get a Thinkpad X260/T460 at that price if you look around eBay, X250 for even less than that

>thinkbrick
no dont try to meme me

I'm not telling you to get a old used Thinkpad, there are modern ones you know

As someone who doesnt care about batterylife and love high ppi how is the yoga 910?
Its so damn expensive with a "strong" laptop.

used business laptops are by far the best value you can get
dell latitudes are also good, maybe the HP elitebooks, but i don't have much experience with them
mostly dell and thinkpads, since i use dells at work and thinkpads personally

I have a 3200x1800 and even I think it's fucking stupid
How big is that 4K display, 13"? 13.9"?

>€
Fuck off Ahmed/Mohamed! And try not to rape some women.

Some Lenovo yoga with amd Will be cool

>the best Intel generation for ultra low power CPUs in years is finally widespread
>still waiting on 2018 amd promises that won't exist until 2019 and won't be sold in oem laptops until 2020

>Raven Ridge is actually pretty far away, expect 2018
AMD said recently they were expecting to release their APUs in mid 2017, I would expect the first laptops to come out around May

>mid-2017
they have to release Zen first

Thinkpad 13 OP

Don't listen to these cultists trying to get you to buy a 3-4 year old thinkpad