Career choice: Frontend Dev Ireland vs. Automation Engineering Germany

What should I choose? What is better paid in future? Which one has more staying potential, less burnout, etc?

Frontend Developer in Ireland:
PRO
- currently learning Angular JS (dem jobz)
- have 2 years of actual experience with webshit (html,css,js,sql)
- potentially can earn 40000€ (31,169€ after tax) , to about 70000€ max after another 5 years then hitting dead end
- still growing industry
- easy to start your own company
- can sell my skills everywhere
CON
- super expensive rent in Ireland (1100€+)
- volatile and always changing, no rest
- competition will get stronger
- no actual offers because I am still learning and cant actually put Angular on my CV (well, I can but...)
- you HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE if you want more money (basically going full freelance/CEO startup)

____

Automation Engineer in Germany:
PRO
- got my bachelors in that
- have an offer 40000€ (31,169€ after tax)
- company will pay rent (when on field in Germany)
- will receive training
- competition will probably not grow that much
- can later move to Switzerland after I learn German and be well paid rich person
CON
- can't speak German
- eastern european in Germany - will be looked down upon
- slow growth industry
- no actual experience
- traveling to bumfuck nowhere for months (probably)
- hard to get to the top of company (big boys like Siemens, Liebherr, whatever are fucked like that)
- good luck trying to start your own company
- project can take months, years
- not that many countries to sell my skills (in Ireland, for example, Angular devs can get up to 75k€ and Automation Engineers 60k€ max)
- automationworld.com/automation-team/personal-growth-success-automation

>Automation Engineer in Germany
obviously this

like full career or until I get frontend offer?
I kinda want to be a rich fuck by the time I am 40 yr old.
With frontend my abilities to switch to new hot framework every year will weaken, automation is much slower but much more limited too.
are you saying that because of the competition that will grow in webshit?

That engineering job will look way better on your resume

not if I want to go into webshit
maybe if I sell them that IoT meme (but I don't know Java or C++ so...)

>not if I want to go into webshit
...but why?

if you have an offer where a company is going to give you 40k plus rent plus training in a much better industry than fucking web shit why are you even considering the former at all?

This

In a five years The Man will probably fuck up software jobs with cheap kids and you will be paid like a fucking mechanic.
When that time comes, automation might survive for a while longer.

>- eastern european in Germany - will be looked down upon
Just don't act like a bydlo and you should be fine I think

jej, potatoes are just as bad regarding to that so just go with germany

No one cares about Eastern Europeans, aside from Romanians. The others work hard and don't cause trouble. They're normal here.

pls you look down on everyone even though you're a bunch of drunkards while claiming to be white, you're worse than the english

>Automation Engineer in Germany
this if you want to play it safe.

not true. between all those syrian/north african savages that are flooding the country, an educated eastern european is a welcome sight.
you'll have to put some effort into learning the language though. say hello to your new friends der, die and das.

this won't make you "let's buy another yacht"-rich but it's more than enough for a decent lifestyle.

>this won't make you "let's buy another yacht"-rich but it's more than enough for a decent lifestyle.
Well depends on which area you live in. With 40k per year you wont have much after covering the costs of living, but in eastern germany you will pretty much live like a king with that money.

potential to get to the project leader position.
but I do agree with you, I just need couple of different opinions to bounce off

thanks

no worries there, shirt, occasional tie (I like to dress up not dress down), smart shoes and pants, being well groomed, acting like a professional with some safe humor will take care of that
I don't know if it will help with getting to higher positions though

oh, good to hear
guess we are not in the 70's and 80's anymore
just need to make sure I learn german perfectly

what about potential for growth and career development?
like should I join some "yacht club" (well, play soccer with colleagues or whatever with higher ups) to get on their good side and be more than just a reliable foreigner?
and what would that club/society/activity be? what do project leaders/managers/higherups do in their spre time?

yeah, but it's a fine start
year and a half later I will be looking for a position that pays 60k€, or 100k CHF in CH (if I get the language part perfected)

>year and a half later I will be looking for a position that pays 60k€, or 100k CHF in CH (if I get the language part perfected)

don't fall for the swiss ruse. their cost of living is ridiculous.

2500 CHF a month, I know.
need 30k CHF a year just to break even
however - people push up to 100-120k CHF, mid-level up to 140k CHF

also Switzerland is generally not very welcoming to foreign workers
You can live with there but it's hard, if not impossible, to be accepted as one of their own.

It is a clean and beautiful country tho.

odjebi pederu

first is better in all cases so far

In both countries you will get stabbed by savage rapefugees. Move to America if you aren't here already.

how do I move to amerika?

You can't now. Should have tried a few months ago.

Not a mudslim you faggot
>aryan master race

>and what would that club/society/activity be? what do project leaders/managers/higherups do in their spre time?
Golf is typical
Don't do this though, we hate sucker-ups. Be your own man

One thing to keep in mind is that daily cost of living (groceries etc) is much higher than in Germany, especially in the east of Germany (I'd go to the west though, that's where the money is)