/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought a Xiaomi Mi Mix has had a great experience so far but putting his finger on the scanner makes a CPU core fire on all cylinders
• user bought a chinese ukulele, a terrorist watch a 8bitdo zero and a UV flashlight • user bought a carrot sharpener • user receives some electronic parts • user gets his autism on with these new fidget cubes • user overpays for his Fidget Cube from a reseller • user's power supply arrived in a soaking wet box • user buys a led matrix from Banggood, needs help • user can't download a game from the playstore on his Redmi Note 3 Pro Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/6nUjUr6r
aliexpress.com/item/a/32712657669.html
aliexpress.com/item/a/32612918328.html
phonearena.com/news/Xiaomi-Redmi-Pro-2-images-and-specs-leak-4500-mAh-battery-6GB-of-RAM-for-premium-model_id90585
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_pro_2-8558.php
wwwhide_login_modal=true&from_ad=pla4&_display_country_coiwDdw
wish.com/c/582d97c00efc661ddf662b29?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=pla4&_display_country_code=US&gclid=CJ3BwbrX9NECFQsQgQodHAwDdw
s.aliexpress.com/vAbiQfIz
en.miui.com/thread-491655-1-1.html
gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_16234.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>200 word essay on the history of china due tomorrow
>can't stop ordering stuff on aliexpress

I got home off work early, to 3 packages.
I'm not gonna do the antecipation bs so here it is.
A bunch of pepe stickers 0.9€, windows dialog post it notes 0.8€ and a 12 cm blue led fan 2€.

just got fully chinked

my KZ HDSE simply do not work, shows low battery life at full charge and does not connect with anything
already contacted GB support but i think that'll take some time

nice meme

W2C pepe stickers? I want to dog whistle to fellow white males that I'm part of the aut-right.

More Autism Cube reviews pls

>200 word essay
Are you kidding. Kid, get to work.

If you buy these I seriously urge you to end your own existence.

It's 10 pm here. I sleepy as hell and I haven't even started yet...

Where to cop Pepe stickers?

how is the chink fan?

Shit, just ordered KZ HDSE from GB. Please report back when you hear from them.

Where do I cop those error message stickies, senpai?

Comfy should do a fidget cube YouTube review

t. retard

When are these yellow devils going to start dispatching my memephones? It's been a week now.

s.aliexpress.com/6nUjUr6r
That's the link, and an extra picture cause im feeling nice

You're just jealous of him and his highly successful youtube channel

>528 subs
>highly successful
wat

Haven't plugged it in yet, feels light. Spun it around and it seemed straight without weird noises. Should work fine

Same store as the pepe stickers
aliexpress.com/item/a/32712657669.html

It's freaking great, take a look around.

>slav pepe
Fuck yes. Thanks.

link to fan?

I heard that he made so much money from YouTube advertising and referral links that he bought a BM 800 made from solid gold and that he got Elon Musk himself to do the capacitor mod to it.

oh yeah, here's the link for the fan
aliexpress.com/item/a/32612918328.html

I have 800 GB points, what should I get?

Xiaomeme robot vacuum cleaner. We haven't had enough reviews of that one here yet.

UNIC UC40 projector

go to bed kiddo

Anyone had packages that you didn't receive in the estimated timeframe, requested a refund and got a refund, but then the package appeared a couple of weeks after you'd have run out of buyer protection anyway?

Do you feel guilty? Is there a way to prevent "fucking over" poor chinks like this? Do you contact them to pay them back or do you just live with it?

are you serious? Poor chinks? The ones at the bottom get the same wage, regardless if you fuck them over.

yes, you obviously contact them.
else they send you powder (anthrax).

If you want to be a good person you contact them, buy the same item that you refunded and tell them not to ship it. You got what you bought and they got their money.

I always extend buyer protection.
I had shit take 3 months to arrive, even though postage stamps confirmed the seller shipped it quickly.

Only in one case there was chinkery but it was obvious from the feedback left after I ordered it.

never happened with chinks from aliexpress but I've had that happen with western online stores
I contacted them because I'm a good person and paid the full price for it. They gave me a 10% coupon after that, the cheap fucks

Yeahh boii
On the 7th I'm getting A Xiaomeme Redmi Note 3 Pro and, since I've never dealt with MIUI I'd like to know if I should change rom as soon as it arrives or just don't do anything.

Why not just wait for the Redmi Pro 2?

probably getting released soon

phonearena.com/news/Xiaomi-Redmi-Pro-2-images-and-specs-leak-4500-mAh-battery-6GB-of-RAM-for-premium-model_id90585

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_pro_2-8558.php

stop spreading that poorly photoshop sketch rumors

the fucking soc they are suppose to be using is not even announced, and why the fuck would they put oled panel in it when even their higher Mi line dont have it?

>The base model with 4GB RAM/64GB storage will go for roughly around $230
That's the price in China so it'll probably resell closer to $300

The first Redmi Pro also has a OLED display

'cause I don't like the desing and overall I'm poor.

design*
fuck the chinkpad keyboard

If it's a vendor ROM then then yeah, change them ROM to the official global ROM or the Xiaomi.eu ROM.

>mfw waiting for Mi note 2 price drop

I'd like to change it to a less-bloated rom as possible. I won't use neither Google nor facebook. So I guess RR or LineageOS might do the trick.

no no that's not how it works. part of the price is refund&fuckery overhead, if one in ten purchases are scams/failures they just increase the price by 10%. if you're in the lucky 10% just take it as repayment for the other ten times you paid 110%

I'd give MIUI a try, you might actually like it. But sure, that's an option too.

>part of the price is refund&fuckery
So user doing what a good person would do would reduce the price we all pay

wwwhide_login_modal=true&from_ad=pla4&_display_country_coiwDdw

Is wish a chink site? This BM800 comes with the scissor arm and pop filter and it's cheaper than the mic costs by itself of chinkbest and aliexpress.

Will I get chinked boys?

wish.com/c/582d97c00efc661ddf662b29?hide_login_modal=true&from_ad=pla4&_display_country_code=US&gclid=CJ3BwbrX9NECFQsQgQodHAwDdw

Only if everyone else does it as well, which they obviously don't because most Chinese shoppers are Russians or Pajeets.

>people do this
hory shet xin hong! we just made 10% for free! time to get two bowls of rice today

FUCK. These go together.
P-Please respond

why are there no smartwatches in the infographic?

yes wish is a chink site
mostly chicks use it.
its usually more expensive than other chink sites/amazon which is why it isn't very popular here

Any links for alternative earpads for Superlux HD668B?

chinks can't into "smart" anything

How about Curren X4?

NEW CURREN X4 Smart phone watch Heart Rate Step counter Stopwatch Ultra thin Bluetooth Wearable Devices Sport For IOS Android
s.aliexpress.com/vAbiQfIz
(from AliExpress Android)

does my deal look tho?

Shit.
$12 gets you the bracket.
$18 gets you the microphone.

I'm looking for one of those small wireless keyboards with touchpad

Any recommendations?

Is it too late to get a RN3P and is it better to wait for a newer xiaomeme?

Okay I see. see I would have got chinked bc I didn't pay attention

are you a girl that you want 5.5" huge phone?

why

PSA: Xiaomi started to lock EDL mode on all of its new phones. the old deep flash cables doesn't work wither.

This is apparently a new deepflash cable that is needed to put the device in EDL mode. Instead of shorting the black and green cable, the cable for this one requires shorting the black and white one. You could also unlock the bootloader of your device, and then EDL mode is unlocked and you can enter EDL through fastboot or adb.

en.miui.com/thread-491655-1-1.html

lol handlet

Requesting a unlock code would be easier, no need to fuck around with cables.

You can't unlock on vendor roms, only on China dev. if your phone arrives with vendor rom you have no choice anymore.

on a similar note, i just received an order today that the seller never marked as shipped, and .theres only a couple processing days left. what do? send the guy a message or just assume hes gonna mark it as shipped when he gets back from his new years vacation?

damn, i was looking to buy a phone very soon. does this only affect the note 4x or are they retroactively making the change to the rest of the lineup (current note 4 pro, note 3 pro, mi4c)?

2 items arrived, 2 more to go.

>200 word essay
nice meme

Link for that tool?

Sure give me a minute, I gotta find it.

Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 Pro, Mi5s/5s+ are affected.
Old models aren't as far as I know.

what does this mean?

no custom roms?

gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_16234.html
It was more cheaper when I bought it, maybe you can find it cheaper on ali or ebay.

Best android tablet for around $200?

Accidentally spilled a glass of red wine on my XL xiaomi mousepad.
Doesn't appear to have stained or absorbed any liquid at all.

Good, no more vendor roms.

Just get a non-chink tablet (Nvidia shield K1 or Nexus 9 for example). A chink tablet is only worth it if you want one with Windows.

What's wrong with chink android tablets?
Why would anybody suggest Windows over Android?

Which one has a better battery life?

My WMO 1.1 is starting to fail. Are there any good chinkmice?

Are Curren watches any good?

What's a good windows tablet around 8"?

Most of the chink tablets are stuck on 5.1 lollipop

can't you flash dev rom normally?

Teclast X80 Plus / Pro / Power
Teclast X89 Kindow
Chuwi Hi8 Pro

Doesn't seem like a big deal honestly, unless it's a particularly buggy version

Yeah, they're good. Curren have some really nice looking watches too

they fucking suck. too small, not comfortable. not soothing really. used it for a day then chucked it. at least it was only a few bucks.

if you really fidget a lot just disassemble a pen or some shit.

source: bought one myself

>if you really fidget a lot just disassemble a pen or some shit.
goddamnit ive been wondering why the fuck you would ever want something to just fidget with then i realized i cannot have a pen in my hands for more than a minute without taking the thing apart. maybe i do have autism after all. of the 2 pens on my desk, all that remains is a double decker monster pen with a bit of a paperclip sticking out disguised as the ink tip and a spring launching device.

Can't you just wipe it and install a newer version?

Thank you

why has my shit sat in chicago since 1/26/2017?

Fuck these guys

anyone know of any usb drive sellers that actually have the advertised capacity? need a couple as cheap as possible.

My V-Moda Boom pro finally arrived, i thoughtit was lost or something since the tracking number didn't update, but it showed up today, package was smaller than i thought. i tested it with a pair of Skullcandy headphones and a ~1$ sound card on my ps3 and on my pc and it works great on both. the audio on this thing is really good.

Just buy SanDisk / transcend locally. Prices would be almost the same

88% of Chicagoans are chinese or chinese spies and it's chink new year