Hey anons, bought a new laptop (Medion P6661 Erazer). But it has alot of pre-installed crap on it

Hey anons, bought a new laptop (Medion P6661 Erazer). But it has alot of pre-installed crap on it.
Like, it's brand new but already 3.2G/8G RAM...
What the hell, is there some way I can delete all bloatware? I want this laptop to be clean and fresh, but right now I can't enjoy it.

Hope you guys know what I ment!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/igpFuB2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use the windows 10 media creation tool to put a clean Windows image on a flash drive and reinstall from that.

nuke && pave

You can delete a lot of it, but some is heavily embedded in the registry and you can't always get rid of it by just clicking "uninstall"

Wait, I'm a retard. So you mean I need to download a new windows 10 ISO?

Does disk formatting actually help?

Do a fresh install of whichever OS you want.

is this Sup Forums in 2k17?

Hi Sup Forums

Just download a Windows 10 iso, create a bootable USB with the iso and reinstall wangblows

No dude, I'm never on Sup Forums sometimes /biz/ but that's it. Just want to get my laptop fixed.
Help a brother out.

Do one of the above options, or check out the install gentoo wiki on windows debloating.

Go to 'Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset This PC' and click on 'Get Started'.

You don't need an ISO, just reset your PC

If I reset my pc, like completely (fabric mode). Won't I just get the same apps again?

>When you use the “Reset this PC” feature in Windows, Windows resets itself to its factory default state. If you purchased a PC and it came with Windows 10 installed, your PC will be in the same state you received it in. All the manufacturer installed software and drivers that came with the PC will be reinstalled. If you installed Windows 10 yourself, it will be a fresh Windows 10 system without any additional software.
Just use the media creation tool

Not withstanding the botnet, this. Then install Spybot Anti-Beacon to disable at least some of the telemetry. Failing that, install Xubuntu Minimal and get started with Linux.

Alright thanks, working on it right now!

Since this is a "help a retard out" thread, can y'all help me too?

I need a link to a legit W10 ISO that's 4.4gbs or less.

I don't have any USB sticks to use the bigger isos and my blank DVDs are only 4.7gb but when I download an ISO that says it's 4.7 or 4.5 it ends up being more than that and won't burn onto the blank DVDs. Help a nig/g/a out

Isnt a new dvd like one fucking dollar? Are you astronomically poor or something?

go spend 5 bucks on an usb stick

I have my old collection of blank DVDs from when I was 18. Haven't gone to buy any in 9 years.

Surely you're exaggerating the price for one., I haven't bought a USB stick since high school, and 10 years ago there weren't any that were even a GB.

install gentoo

I've never worked with Linux, so I've no idea where to begin with.

Serious question: what's the benefit and purpose of Linux, since there already is Windows/OS?

use the msconfig utility.
There you can choose what apps to run on startup.

do you really not have $6

a.co/igpFuB2

Haven't bought a USB stick since HS. Just ordered the cheapest USB 3.1 from Newegg with 16gb of memory. Was only 5 dollarydoos. Amazing how shits changed in a decade.

Install Linux From Scratch (LFS).