IPhone cucks, behold!

Your worst nightmare: a dongle-free, universally accepted and sensible headphone and battery charging interface for our smartphones.

>iCucks want to prove me wrong.
>iCucks cannot prove me to be wrong.

Is that the m9 sir

Sent from the HTC ONE m9

Nice obsolete port you have there buddy.

Will poorfags ever learn?

-Sent from my 2016 MacBook(tm) Pro while listening to music on my iPhone(tm) 7 with my Apple Airpods(tm) while charging using the Lightning(tm) cable

WHY IS IT OFF CENTER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Complete cuck

ports off center
>fuck that shit

>shittiest oem rom ever
>implying i would ever touch that thing
Try again androfag

The autism is strong with this one.

Bet you use your store bought PC with all the reploaded software too queer

>sense is shit
>not just installing a custom rom

i never understood the why you would want to charge your phone and use your headphones at the same time

Because I can. As opposed to iCucks like you, who can't.

>(tm)

lrn2™

McFaggot®

A lot of people use portable battery chargers or wall chargers so don't have anything else to do while charging their phone, or just simply don't have the audio they want on the PC they're charging the phone with. Its such a basic and useful feature Apple completely neglected in order to make more cash.

"Oh shit, Mastodon has a new album"

"Oh, man. My battery is about to die."

"Whatever am I going to do?!"

That's why, dumbass.

except who would?
I never understood how its a valid argument since people people always bring it up

I really think removing the headphone jack is a kikeish move, but this is a stupid argument like you have the right to own guns because someone will break into your house

>iCucks like you
oh, now I know who I'm replying to

so literally never

Next month, maybe. March the something-eth.

I'll be sure to have my battery low and my headphones handy just for you, buster brown.

like I said before, this is a stupid argument, something that barely happens, and if it effects you THIS MUCH then dont buy an iPhone

my s7 has never had this problem were I am running low on battery but I also want to listen to music. just buy a phone with a good battery.

be patient, you dumb nigger

>Defending the lack of a feature

Apple shits will defend LITERALLY anything, even nothing!

I'm pretty sure they're releasing a new album this year actually

I know how to reinstall windows with media creation tool you autist. Here is a (You)

>be patient, you dumb nigger
This is the worst excuse ever.

>why do we need a multitasking operating system? just do one thing at a time

my worst nightmare doesnt involve telephones at all, or the cables that plug into them

im not defending it, I think it's one of the dumbest things to come along in technology in years

but the argument "MUH HEADPHONES OR MUH BATTERY" argument is equally stupid and its grasping for straws. at least come up with a good argument as having to carry around an extra dongle JUST to listen to music on IEMs you paid good money for

1. You have an older car that doesn't support bluetooth and you have to use location, which sucks battery

2. You run a flea market location on the weekend and need your swipe out at all times to take credit and debit cards

3. This is like the can opener coming out after the can. I'd be OK with this if Apple had at least waited for graphene batteries to take hold and mature, then who would fucking care about battery life? That's what, two years out?

4. Fuck you, that's what #4 is.

>Implying I have to charge my iP6s+ more than once a day
I never even seen the two ports occupied at the same time since I bought this phone. You android faggot really have it going for yourself with the shit battery life aren't you.

Can I get a quick rundown on the superiority of iPhones?

>Not using wired headphones while charging, thus allowing you to listen to music indefinitely without needing to recharge anything

>>Implying I have to charge my iP6s+ more than once a day
Not you, but many people do.

Sorry, there's no button for that on my Touchbar(tm) :(

(((tm)))
(((®)))
(((©)))
(((™)))

Its a meme you dip

>be on long car trip
>using phone for navigation
>but also using phone to play music through tape deck adapter because it's an older car with no bluetooth
>both of which drain battery
I dunno man, some of us are normal people who leave the house

Then dont complain about the ROM that a phone comes with you tool

I literally get 9 hours OST with my iphone. I am curious what does those "many people" doing with their iphones to drain their battery so fast. Or are you talking about the 4.7 inch iphone? If you are talking about the smaller iphone I'll admit that it has dogshit battery life.

I literally get 9 hours OST with my iphone. I am curious what does those "many people" doing with their iphones to drain their battery so fast. Or are you talking about the 4.7 inch iphone? If you are talking about the smaller iphone I'll admit that it has dogshit battery life.

Quick rundown on iPhones:
>apple bows to the NSA
>in contact with Chinese
>rumored to possess a good chunk of the market
>control their users with an iron fist
>own stores and factories all over the world
>direct descendant of the Newton PDA
>will bankroll the first factories in North Korea (Foxconn will own them)
>in the process of terraforming a plot in California as their new headquarters
>own the data on basically every Apple device on Earth
>first designer phone was shit
>both new models said to have 400+ GB
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of how kikey Apple's legal department is

>both new models said to have 400+ GB
What

I'd rather dongle than lagdroid. Also the include iphone headphones are great, and only niggers wear DJ earmuffs.

.tAndroidautist

Using them.

>not having 2x usb C, 1x lightning, and a 3.5 on the bottom of your phone
what year is it?

Funny how a post with legit reasons doesn't get any replies.

There is. It's alt+2, I guess.

And here's another one:

Man, it's a shame I have such small hands. The iPhone 6s Plus is too much big, for me. Can't stand that.

>Wired Headphones
>>Wired CHARGING

AHAHAHAHA

& m8, m8

I use to like macbook pros for editing on the go but the usb c type connector only bull shit I no longer want a macbook pro at all as iphones go though i dont really care I am happy with my android phone

Good for you did mommy buy those for you also? Good boy!

awwww check marks aren't allowed on here.
Now I just look daft
Also wtf is this Google?

>take two
Check and mate, m8

>Fostex T50rp cable
My NIGGER

>mfw wagecuck at a phone store and literally have ZERO excitement for any current or future phone when they arrive as they are 95% the same as any other.

Mastodon hasn't made a good album since blood mountain

It's fun to see this as I charge my phone in a induction charger and use my Bluetooth phones at the same time, all the practice of OP, without wires.

>watch stuff on tablet in bed before going to sleep
>shared room so need headphones
>low battery so need to be plugged in as well
Never expected something like this to be such a difficult concept.

For what ever wierd reason i dont know why but i usualy just plug my phone into the charger and plug in my headphones even though I have a good pair of bluetooth headphones and a wiresless charger

Fucking dummset thing I have heard in a long time see I know some one that talks just like you. He is the dumbest loud ass motherfucker I have ever meet

Probably becuase I can hahahahahahaha

>that feel when you actually like cables and buttons
The future is not a place that wants me around

wires
>increased security (blutooth)
>reduced latency
>no rf interference
>bettery sound quality without static
>doesnt require seperate power for the blutooth reciever
>charges faster then conduction charging

>Implying hacking your phone is same as reinstalling os

Yup

What, no Apple watch (tm)?

Clearly you are a tolling baiter.

I bet you do not even keep a pair of back up Beats by Dre headphones (tm), just in case your Apple Airpods (tm) die mid song.

is there any chance Apple will add the headphone jack back in the future?

Using an iPhone SE right now and I actually quit like it, but I don't want to invest in the ecosystem too much if I never ever buy another iPhone (and I won't without being able to use a my damn headphones).

good luck getting pussy with that thing :)

>hacking
>piece of hardware you own that is made with modular components and equipped with a OS that is the pinnacle of "make a bomb out of it, fuck if i care".

what's written on red cable?

>that chinbar and onscreen keys eating into potential screen real estate.
>that off center charging port
HTC is kill

>with an efuse set to blow if the boot image signature isn't precisely right

With those 78m sales, not a chance.

Sense UI is the best OEM rom after stock Android. You dumb fuck.

how many gbp cost you that?

I thought it just worked? Why compromise?