How do you make something go viral in social media?

How do you make something go viral in social media?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B2ESBYeH0uvvMjJkZDM2YTMtODI5MS00OTJjLTk2ZGUtMTE5YmIwZWZiNmI4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>find hot chick
>get her to do dirty things
>film it

Insult a feminist in a really hurtful way with it.

I mean something you have already, that just needs a proper presentation and something to trigger a chain reaction

You can pay Facebook to push your stuff for you.

Needs to be MASSIVELY viral.
Hints: it's.... more of an awareness campaign, although not your usual type. Not a product, there's no profit in it.

Sounds like you need to insult a feminist with it in a really hurtful way. Or just insult a feminist and be associated with it in an obvious way.

All press is good press.

Maybe spam the right parts of reddit during peak hours.

As much as I appreciate the input the world does not revolve around feminists and "all press is good press" is absolute rubbish.

That's a good start. If anyone of you guys already did something like this and has some general tips it's appreciated.

What do you have to make go viral?

All going viral is that a lot of people are sharing it. So people have to have some reason to share it. At the beginning this is more difficult because you need to get noticed in order to start the cycle. This is where you need to push it a little. The majority of posts on, say, rebbit, that succeed get a critical number of upvotes very, shortly after being posted. Enough to make people think it's worth checking out. This is the sort of thing you need to aim for.

People disregard spam.

You need to make it a meme, a language virus.

Serious information a journalist worked most of his life for and never had recognition because he's an idiot at marketing. I don't even know him personally, but if information like this goes around it's golden.

Yeah I guess it's getting the right words at the right time in the right place.

Too much info to fit in a meme. It will be already difficult to make everything fit in a timespan that doesn't make people bored.

Most I did was post a friend's retarded musings to r/atheism with a snark reply for maybe 3 million views. What is the subject matter of your thing anyways?

i made the nutshack but recursive video and it got like 700 views in only a few days

Politics, economics, propaganda.
Can't tell you much, but if you want a hint check on wikipedia Edward Bernays and think that his work is 100 years old and the world progressed quite a bit.

>Serious information a journalist worked most of his life for and never had recognition because he's an idiot at marketing. I don't even know him personally, but if information like this goes around it's golden.

I'm no social media expertise, but I could give you some advice.
You should try to dump this info in a "retrival" form (like "I found this shit while browsing/lurking/blabla") into a channel made of people who are willing to spend time to read/spam/believe whatever you're feeding to them (a good example of this would be /x/ or /k/).

Try this on different platforms (reddit etc.), avoid Facebook (too much disinterested people), spam with different accounts on random time spans (not too close)

Wait, and profit

My only guess is you have a book or a YouTube voice over slideshow thing going on. Maybe you can go with a kony2012 emotional appeal thing.

I have taped conferences, uncountable books, blogs, writings, videos, all backed up by 100% credible references since the sources are often literally the accused parties. No weird or conspirational shit.

Kony2012 had support by the media unfortunately, can't really be expected here. It has to become so big to be undeletable before someone up hears about it.

Post it here, you dumb cunt

Who do you think would be the most likely audience for this. Also sounds like you have the makings for an alternative media broadcast.

It's not in english and whenever I'll have the time I'll translate it. It's quite a huge work.

Everyone. No one is uninvolved. The more the merrier.

Media tends to pick up already popular things. As long as you can disquiet the narrative you can probably get something threw.

Yes but what type of person do you think would find this more interesting.

It doesn't matter the language, you know?
Just post it here, Reddit, if it's important other people wil do it.

But, for me, you are a retarded attention whore. Just post the damn thing

stream your suicide on fb. your death will go viral for sure

This

Mainly Europeans, since the work involves mostly EU. Tho US is kinda similar.

You're lucky that he translated one of his essays in english. This of course is just a very tiny piece.

docs.google.com/file/d/0B2ESBYeH0uvvMjJkZDM2YTMtODI5MS00OTJjLTk2ZGUtMTE5YmIwZWZiNmI4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Boi just get a website together, post this shit and link shit to your site. I don't know what else to tell you. If you want to know about viral just go ask buzz feed or something, their original business was studying what makes things viral.

Nothing baloons out of nowhere, it gets shared first. Dump your red pills or gtfo.

>How do you make something go viral in social media?
Unironically associate the word 'meme' with image macros instead of culture

now we are talking all right. I'll take a look on that thing you posted

The best approach would be to do like the unabomber.
>Send bomb-letters to random ppl
>Get arrested 30yrs later
>Get your manuscript posted
>Profit!

Nah i don't really want to be arrested for the work of another dude, let alone bombing people.

But this man worked a real lot. And discovered some very interesting things. However he was never able to make an impact in his country let alone around Europe or the world no matter what he did, doesn't help the fact that he's quite arrogant and not really good at marketing himself.
Now he just sits on his chair, rambling in his blog about how people are stupid like a senile old man who lost the will to live and fight.

It's just a shame leaving all this massive pile of info on random Youtube channels with 400 views.
This is the completed puzzle everyone is looking for and I've just stepped on it, no way I'm leaving it forgotten and with no translation.