JUST LIKE US

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/steve-jobs-twenty-year-battle-with-pancreatic-cancer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i miss him

idgi

just a case of the sniffles

>cancer patients are funny
we;ll see how much you'll laugh when one of your family members gets cancer. karma's a bitch.

post the pussy nigga one

it was aids though

this

>he believes in a cartoonish god who gives people fatal diseases based on shitposting

wikileaks confirms

>tfw I was a windows shill and I have cancer and the only way to cure is install gentoo

when it happens, remember what I said about karma. tell us then how funny cancer is, shithead.

because it will happen to assholes like you.

k

Oh no, have we truthfully made you unsatisfied with the current situation anonymous poster person? :(

Allowing himself to die of completely treatable pancreatic cancer was the best thing he ever did.

Awe that's sad, I never really saw how bad he had become. Anyway, I just realized that he was a fucking pepe. F

Why am I only now realising just how insufferably pretentious he was?

>pancreatic cancer
>completely treatable
no

"There are two types of pancreatic cancer. The more aggressive form, which is not what Job’s had, attacks cells and enzymatic tissues, which help release toxins from the body. The type of cancer Job’s had was of the hormone producing cells of the pancreas, which has a life expectancy of 3 to 6 months, on average. Steve lived for twenty years with this cancer! It seems that he did not have chemotherapy or radiation treatment at all."

draxe.com/steve-jobs-twenty-year-battle-with-pancreatic-cancer/

tl;dr kys retard.

kek

probably because you're retarded

>source is a "natural medicine"/chiropractor quack

The only one that should be kys'ing themselves is you, retard.

So what? I lost my grandma to cancer.
Doesn't mean I shouldn't joke about cancer.

Zuckercuck and Jobs were right. I decided to the whole identical plain shirts every day thing, and it really is nice. I just grab one of my black t-shirts from the pile in the morning, and hey presto, ready for work.

God fucking forbid I ever work somewhere that enforces business wear. I'm a goddamn software developer, I should be able to work in my pyjamas if I wanted.

What a depressing outlook on life you must have.

We as a species have improved healthcare to the point where one of the biggest killers of human beings is our own bodies failing to continue its existence correctly.

That is funny, and amazing.

Not just that, humour is a good way of dealing with grief and loss.

You're acting like Jobs was your closest sibling or something. Get some perspective.