Current state of windows

Current state of windows

lmao

>your pc ran
where did it go?

da cloud XD

Current state of Linux

Fuck you i laughed more than i should have at that.

>and now it's not

windows is broken beyond saving, that's why MS is ditching 10 in 2025

Microsoft doesn't show error codes on BSoD now? They still keep error reports, right? Would seem pretty shitty if they don't tell you what caused your crash.

They haven't since Win 8 unless you enable them
So if you get stuck in a bootloop and didn't enable them you're fucked

>there is a defined amount of how much you should laugh at certain things
Learn to be free my friend

Ah, didn't know that. I've been using W7 for years now. Tried out W10 from that free upgrade program but I had massive memory issues and went back to W7.

Only the error name, they removed the numerical ID, the bugcheck parameters and the name of the driver that triggered the bug check. It's pretty much useless right now, but hey, at least it doesn't scare the normies with all those numbers, right?

Please leave our GNU+Linux circlejerk immediately.

>he thinks the kernel is responsible for font rendering

Long read but good enough to make me feel a little sad for those Microsoft's Devs...

go catch it then

< leaked windows 10.6 bluescreen

What an absolute clusterfuck of an OS

Where is the discussion from?

I'm curious too. Particularly since there's that one out of place ">microcucks" message

Somehow that's pretty much exactly how I pictured working at Microsoft is

>source: my unverified ass

I'm not even half way through this and this just sounds like an inexperienced developer.
2000 loc? that's nothing.
multiple file version? you go to you're boss and ask for 3-4 weeks to workout the versioning issues.
Fucked up compiler? you're telling a huge multinational software shop doesn't an IRC or email chain to the damn compiler team.

I mean they're paying you $130k a year for you to "figure out" how shit works you moronic junior

Maybe you should read it again and actually understand what is written there.

yeah a shitshow that could in happen at a company the size of microsoft.
That story about the control panel happens anywhere there's 1000 plus developers working. It's why guys start their own shops or join startups. It's just megacorp bullshit.
Doesn't mean microsoft is doomed. I'm not saying they aren't but it won't be because of code. The cultural stuff mentioned about spending too much money, and no vision will kill it much faster regardless of OS quality.

> 0.02 rupees have been credited to your Windows Store account

the "developer" sounds like a massive idiot

>Current state of morons trying to use GNU/Linux*

>not running 3.1