New monitor came today g, what do you think?

New monitor came today g, what do you think?

>Sorry about your dick, bro.
Nah seriously, why tho?
>Windows
Hmm

>windows
You ruined it.

Why the new monitor? Because the old one was from like 2011, 1080p, 60hz.

I'll install iOS next time. Sorry

Needs more LEDs

i have no idea what size that is

Enjoy those huge black bars when you watch any movie.

34" 3440x1440

It's okay I'll just zoom waaaaaaay in

>from all possible colors he picks red

I hate to think how much that even cost

$1121.37 and no regrets. working on a fresh mitx build to go with it cuz the specs in that case are old news.

we need to go wider

lol infinite mirror on case
what case is that?

are the leds programmable?
You need to get those rgb lightbulbs (from xiaomi?) that come with a remote so you can turn your entire room from like regular light and pc lights to redlightdistrict mode for when you fap.

sweet setup

>gamur mouse
>gamur keyboard
>gamur case
>gamur monitor

just kys man

jesus christ 0 originality

>not rainbow
>not a gaymer

ultra wides are probably the biggest meme in computing hardware today

I'm amazed people even buy them

Ultrawides must be the least productive monitors. If you actually have to do any work, you want vertical space, not horizontal.

>I'll install iOS next time. Sorry
Why is this so funny?

Seems like it would be hellish to read text when you have the browser maximized like that. Everything on one long line

If he turns it 90 degrees, he will have a lot of vertical space

you went full retard, kid.

Yeah the formatting is kind of awkward at full screen and there's very little content formatted not only to 21:9 but also to the proper resolutions. Those fallbacks stated, while gaming it's really fucking nice. The majority of your field of view can be saturated with the screen which is neat. The peripheral saturation is especially noticeable. I'm usually a really skeptical guy but after playing with one it's pretty fucking neat. Gaming aside though, yeah they're worthless for everything.

That's what I was thinking too, nice for games but for everything else you'll rather have things windowed. At least you can have lots of windows side by side I guess

And with a TN panel on hand to directly compare the new Samsung quantum dot panel there are worlds of difference. Personally I couldn't say how accurate the colors were but the total lack of light bleed is astonishing alone. In addition the blacks are pretty good, not perfect by any means, but better than most. What surprised me the most was that a 1070 can push the display without any issues in a lot of games. No 60 fps, but we've yet to hit that milestone with any single card anyways. The real conundrum is the pricetag though. $1000 for a monitor of any quality or size has got to be the absolute best and I think it falls out in this category with the blacks and all the setbacks that aren't gaming. Netflix and Amazon Prime are both worthless and the only content to be found with a cursory look was on Youtube. Text doesn't scale well either, which is correctable, but at the default settings it forced me to lean in. Web formatting is again, bad, as the breaks in the text are fewer and further between, forcing you to read ridiculously long strings of text in full screen.

More money than sense famalam

What about having a horizontal 16:9 or 16/10 monitor in the middle and two of OP's vertical at the sides?
When gaming you can rotate them to have an extremely wide FOV, and for working you get all the real estate without any bullshit formatting problems.

The only problem would be its cost, but apart from that, what are the downsides?

cannot unsee

Lads, not sure whether to pull the trigger on a couple of these bad boys:
they seem to be really good for multi-monitor. My current monitor is some 100 bong acer monitor and i want a change.

>reddit bookmark
>windows

looks nice...got any leftover tint?

>being this autistic about black bars
You're going to have them on any reasonable movie anyway because they are usually in cinemascope instead of 16:9.

Unless you watch the shitty versions that have been cropped into 16:9.

Fuck off Johan.
Damn you're a dense gaymur manchild.

all those memes in the same place at the same time

are you trying to bring krillin back to life with those memes

I got an 34" ultrawide too
I love it and you're gonna love it too

>all those memes in the same place at the same time
>are you trying to bring krillin back to life with those memes
Is this a meme? It should be

I think it's very wide.