Apple set to establish its first assembly plant in India to make iPhones for pajeets

>Apple set to establish its first assembly plant in India to make iPhones for pajeets
Unsurprising.

Sauce: archive.is/YMZLe

>unsurprising
Agreed. It's unsurprising one of largest companies on the planet would set up factories to tap one of the largest markets in the world.

The real question is, if it's unsurprising and uninteresting - why the fuck would you post it on Sup Forums you fucking turbonigger?

They don't have to worry about environmental damage in India. Pollute as much as they want there, it's not like India has any laws regarding Industrial waste or anything. It seems the Chinese are more expensive than Indian labor now.

>implying any quality post flies on Sup Forums
>smart discussion thread See 5 more posts
>apple bait thread See 200 more posts
it's how it works nigger

America is DEAD.

>India
>large iOS market

see
Indians love their chinkshit android phones since their are dirt cheap over there. Its a bit sad that they have more phones than toilets over there tho.

He didn't say largest iOS market, he said largest market retards

>you
>learning to read

>more phones than toilets over there tho.
Like most countries?

If there are more toilets than phones in a western country, that means there are more toilets than people. Which is fucking stupid.

poo2loo pajeet

I'm sure they'd keep it semi clean, they do bang on about their super clean shit *end product not recyclable.

>implying i'm from that turd-world shithole.

I'm from Pakistan.

Which is an another shitty place.

Actually no. For some reason, Indians that convert to Islam stop street shitting. Pakistan and Bangladesh (basically Indians that converted to Islam) have almost no street shitting.

t. Unbiased white man

I honestly hate white people so much after they elected Trump, I'll switch to iPhone because of this.

Now that they can't afford to H1B their slaves across the Atlantic they're going straight to the source

>people think iPhones were assembled in America
>People didn't even read the article
>People blame Trump for Apple moving manufacturing from Taiwan to India

poo2loo pajeet

>more toilets than people
>is fucking stupid

mfw pajeet can't believe how many toilets there are in glorious America.

>Pakistan
>not a turd-world shithole

Holy fuck, I wish Apple didn't hate Brazilian goverment that much.

Now that things are opening up down here I'm expecting them to open up factories down here too. It's a pain in the ass to develop for iOS down here because of those retarded prices.

>bumfuckistan
>not a shithole
Poo in loo, mudslime Indian.