Would you rather use a BlackBerry or a Windows phone?

Would you rather use a BlackBerry or a Windows phone?

Bumping

Definitely a windows phone

Why's that?

Definitely a blackberry

BlackBerry. I'm in need of a phone with okay specs for just communication and I might choose the z10.

I used blackberrys for years and I just got so sick of them.

I'm also not an extreme autist who ever cared for a physical keyboard on a phone

Explain yourself, user

I heard you can install apk files on them now too

I used windows phones for years and I just got so sick of them.

I'm also not an extreme retard who never cared for a physical keyboard on a phone

This comment is familiar

Both irrelevant shit

Since you can install apks on blackberries there is absolutely no reason
to use a windowsphonephone.

Z10 sucks because of the 1 hour battery.

Are you a government cuck that's still using blackberry?

Android > Blackberry OS > iOS > Windows Phone

At least Blackberry can run Android apps

This. If you want a Blackberry, get the Classic. It's fairly cheap at this point and has good battery life.

I'd rather fuck your mum

iOS >>>>>>>>>>>>> WP >>> Blackberyy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Android

wp it has the best battery life because there are no apps. I'm not joking makes it pretty good to use.

Blackberry = botnet but androidish

Windows phone = meh

BlackBerry since the BB10 OS models can run Android apps.

Microsoft, pay attention: allow Windows Phone to run Android apps and your market share will increase a magnitude in a month, seriously.

That doesn't mean much in the long run, no, but at least more people would give a fuck about Windows Phone devices.

I've had a Z10 for almost 4 years now, the date code on the battery is 130303 (March 3 2013) and I still get a full day of use, T-Mobile LTE connection, BB10 OS 10.3.3 just updated last month when it was released, still runs smoother than any other device I've ever used including iPhones.

QNX is awesome.

>you idiots just don't apparently know what the fuck you're doing

none. Both are garbage

Whichever has support for
>wechat
>snapchat
>a decent navigation app
>podcasts
>Apple Music or Spotify

and doesn't run like a steaming pile of shit

Those, talk, sms, a web browser, camera, and Spotify/Apple Music are what I used on a daily basis. If it can't do those, I'd just go back to a flip phone.

Windows phone

I actually do use a windows phone already

Blackberry, as it's the lesser of two botnets.

I've used both and it's not even a contest. If Windows Phone is a distant, barely visible third in the mobile OS race, than BBOS is a corpse lying on the field.