Are Sup Forums people (most Sup Forums) really FOR government regulation of the internet or is it just false-flagging?

Are Sup Forums people (most Sup Forums) really FOR government regulation of the internet or is it just false-flagging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqnnsFiiIwY
cnet.com/news/netflix-admits-throttling-video-speeds-on-at-t-verizon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem isn't regulations but the people who write them.

>name is literally pajeet
>responsible for ruining technology
Deport him

I mean, if you want to pay for website package deals, be my guest.

>Sup Forums
Nobody on Sup Forums wants more regulation, it's the redditors who illegally immigranted here who do.

I hope that book includes laws about pooing in the loo.

>'Here's a document that proves Obama is Hitler and Democrats are Nazis.'
>'But I can't show you, you just gotta take my word for it.'

Between this, the supposed voter fraud, and all these Tweets, this is some 1984/Animal Farm propaganda bullshit.

Here's Ajit btfo all the leftist talking points:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqnnsFiiIwY

The real question is what loli gf you get from your digits!

If you don't roll your future daughter will get raped.

I agree there needs to be some monitoring about cp and shit like that. But censoring 4chin, surveillance and other borderline propaganda needs to be removed.

This

>If you don't roll your future daughter will get raped
Fuck you guy.

yeah nah, post number 5 grown up you faggot

Just like how I had to do so before the FCC got involved right?

Nice false-equivalency.

Also, I don't think you understand why tv packages exist. Hint: it's not the cable/sat companies fault.

Holy fuck 8. I watched Bridge to Terabithia multiple times and I'm still pissed off that they killed her character.

>I don't like surveillance but I want more surveillance to stop things I don't like and I like freedom of speech but I don't like propaganda opinions so let's get rid of that and make sure to not censor something that's never been censored or has no plan of being censored

9 looks familiar...

>corporations can't fuck people as hard as they'd like, lets deregulate!
Fuck off.

"Small" companies aren't going to compete as an ISP, any company with any hope of making a dent in the market will have to have hundreds of millions of dollars at its disposal to start and will have the resources to comply with regulations.

Fucking Google tossed their hat into the ring and barely made a dent.

Referring to ISP's as 'the internet' is very misleading.
Most people by 'internet' mean the content delivered through it. ISPs are companies which receive a lot of benefits in terms of land access and tax breaks to create an infrastructure which they're taking advantage of to the detriment of the people giving them those benefits.
When republicans cry about 'regulation of internet' what they're typically upset by is the taxpayer trying to wrangle the ISPs into complying with the implied, apparently not specific enough terms under which they've been given a lot of support.

>Sup Forums
>most of Sup Forums
speak for yourself scum.

>regulate the internet
cute
it's the plan to regulate internet PROVIDERS

I'm only racist ironically on Sup Forums.

Idgaf, I'm not a burger,these diabetic shitlords can do whatever the fuck they want.

>I didn't listen to anything he said but he's my uninformed opinion about the corporate boogeyman... Ignore the corporation's backing net neutrality...

I'm interested in anything that benefits end users.

This Ajit is so fucking creepy. Please stay in America.

Don't know any one of them, children are a turn-off anyways.
Even the most beautiful house is horrible during the building phase, it's exactly the same there.
also, fuck off pedo

Fun fact, you don't actually know that. In fact, nobody except those inside the FCC even know what's inside the document.

But keep on blindly supporting a bill because the politician man said it was good.

he literally mentions small businesses being unable to comply with regulations

There are no small businesses providing backbone internet infrastructure.

I don't want a loli gf but I don't really want my theoretical future daughter to be raped either

What are you talking about?

Do you know what net neutrality is about?

>80% of Americans have access to 25mpbs internet speed

Must be great living in 2002

>Sup Forums people (most Sup Forums)
I know it's hard coming from the board equivalent of Sup Forums minus anything that made Sup Forums fun but lumping boards together in an attempt to fit in has always ousted the person doing it as a humongous newfag.

NN is the currently policy. All traffic should be treated equally and not regulated for or against. ISPs would like it to go away so they can strangle or simply stop their competitors traffic or charge more for access to competitors traffic, sort of like when Comcast was caught throttling Netflix, only it would be legal and widespread.

>Comcast was caught throttling Netflix
Oh this meme again. Off to reddit you go.

>
I'm glad someone is asking the important questions.

Kill yourself comcast shill

Kill yourself Netflix shill.

Neck yourself

Kill yourself you comcast shill kike.

literal Pajeet

>Netflix shill this upset that no one is buying his "alternate facts"

>LITERALLY Pajeet
>name is Ajit

Are you retar?

Get in the oven heeb.

How much is Netflix paying you to post? You know that nothing you said is true right?

Liar liar kike on fire

wewh

cnet.com/news/netflix-admits-throttling-video-speeds-on-at-t-verizon/
Fuck off shill.

Stop deflecting you shifty kike

A lot of ISPs started to throttle big bandwidth producers like youtube and netflix, asking them to pay to have decent speeds on their networks. If you'd like your ISP to throttle everything so that they can get away with never upgrading their infrastructure from 1995 then I guess you'd have no problem to be against net neutrality.

Or they can just not upgrade their infrastructure, and drop packets for everyone.

How much is Netflix paying you? I'm really curious. I have a cousin who needs a job.

I'm paid nothing chaim, unlike you.

>ajit pai
>pai ajit
>paiajit
>pajeet
are you retarded?

>shilling for free
How desperate are you? Do you think that Netflix will offer you a job after noticing your heroics on an anonymous message board shilling for them?

He's Asian, faglord. You're supposed to read the name backwards.

>Pai Ajit
>Pajeet

>>paiajit
>>pajeet

the edit distance is half the word senpai.

US internet will always be shit tier.

I remember when Verizon took billions in subsidies to build their FIOS network, and to this day it still has shit coverage with an asinine price of $250 for 500 Mbps.

People who are anti NN never seem to explain how not having NN helps consumers

Enough of the projecting heebie shill, you cocksucking son of a bitch.

rolllllllll

fuck off pajeet
stop trying to defend this poo in the loo

I have always wondered why people get so hostile about pay per MB internet.

I don't see how this is different than pay per KW electricity, pay per Gallon/Liter water and pay per ft^3/m^3 gas.

Is it just that people like the concept of "unlimited" for a fixed price and never knowing what they're paying per MB until the end of the month when use is added up?

Because if some faggot like Netflix is shoving traffic down my local node and trying to make the internet unusable for everyone else my ISP can just tell them to fuck off instead of dropping valuable pacemaker data needed to save my grandpa's life.

Data isn't a finite resource, dumbass.

This country is too big to vote correctly. Needs a split so the powers of each country are more representative of their respective area.

>Safety / Life saving application
>best effort public internet

That's what Trump wants to do. He wants to bring the power back to state level. The lib shit in CA would never work in non CA states.

Because you don't get to pay less for using less. If I use 1GB of data a month then I should be able to pay next to nothing, right? So why is it a fixed rate and I pay for using more than the cap?

Most issues work far better at a state or even a local level rather than a federal level.

>oh vey you need to pay more for better priority!
I thought all data was supposed to be equal?

Electricity and maximum data transfer per unit of time is.

We're not paying for their electricity.

They won't give you inferior water or inferior electricity if you pay a lower rate for it.

Rolling out

>its just like my japanese animes

'yes I am retar' would suffice.

I think he's saying that using the Internet for a thing as critical as a pacemaker is a bad idea.

Playing devil's advocate here, but let's say I'm a fucking normalfag that thinks internet=facebook. I'd be happy to pay less to get "online" and have the nerds pay for what they use that isn't facebook.

Yeah they'll tell Netflix to fuck off and promote their own streaming service that barely works and doesn't count towards your 100GB data cap.

What if there's an earthquake and everyone is trying to check the news to figure out what the fuck is going on, but one faggot is using Netflix taking up all the bandwidth because 80% of the lines are cut?

>wahh my Netflix is more important than other people getting life saving information!

LAURA GET

Actually you are - whether it's a lump sum per month or $/byte. Whether they cover their costs isn't your problem.

Yeah I was saying that anyone who designs a hard realtime system that's life critical and relies on the internet not going out would be fired (and sued into oblivion in the US).

So how else are you going to transfer information? Magical fairy waves?

Hope I get 0
Please report the thread

no hershlag for you

pizza mmm

Everyone who rolls is getting arrested.

Roll!

3 5 6 7 9 senpai

You're not making sense. Either a pacemaker would fail safe and default to a safe fixed state in the event of a connection outage or would be manually updated on site by a trained technician.

I mean if you actually have links to backup what you're implying I'm open to being proven wrong however I think your pacemaker over the internet is a strawman. No SCADA/Industrial controls application in the real world fails if it doesn't receive communication.

nice hershlag

While we're at it we should also ban Fedex/UPS/USPS from having different tiers of delivery. Their secret contracts with Amazon hurts the ability of anyone else to start a business that requires shipping. Also all deliveries must be prioritized by date. If someone tries to send 4 refrigerators one day, then I guess no one in the area is going to get any letters that day since they wouldn't fit in the truck.

How the fuck can people defend cable companies?

>get heart attack
>some guy next door is using Netflix, so pacemaker can't send signals to the hospital to send an ambulance to save my life
>t-thanks net neutrality

>not communicating with smoke signals
He'd deserve it.

>it's the redditors who illegally immigranted here who do
So Sup Forums then.

>what are cloudy days

6 or 8

>giving more power to the FCC
>the same people that refuse to release the full document before it goes through a vote

am I hearing this right?