What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgUmgM4dLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html

lel.

'What I'm doing doesn't have to make sense, so just trust me, you dumb fucks.'

He means apple will not evolve. Seriously, they're years behind in OS development and have nothing other than "pretty looking" computers to sell.

>and using other treatments he found on the internet.

>Really makes you think

even an "ideas guy" like Jobs had a little bit of autism in him

>Jobs had a little bit of autism in him

I bet he searched for it with Google.

Watch pirates of silicon valley. It's sort of a cheap movie but I don't know why, I love it.

>In spite of pleas from family and friends, he tried to cure himself through acupuncture sessions, drinking special fruit juices, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet.

this is how you know he was not a programmer or an engineer of any kind, just some dumb ass who got lucky and stole for a living

He was probably talking about those black spots on his pancreas.

I thought the Triumph of the Nerds doc from the 90s did the best job of describing what happened

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgUmgM4dLE

he never claimed to be a programmer or an engineer, so of course everyone knows that he wasn't.

and he completely dedicated himself to design, people happen to like their products to look great, i'd hardly call that getting lucky.

he knew what people wanted and he knew how to put together a great team and motivate them to make these products his idea of perfect design.

he was a design and leadership genius, not lucky

>implications that engineers aren't dumb niggers

>i'd hardly call that getting lucky.
he lucked out by finding Wozniak, literally told him what he wanted and Wozniak built it.

without someone like him, Jobs would have never made it anywhere.

it doesn't take effort to dream
it also doesn't take effort to steal and claim credit

>implying dumb niggers are actually capable of making anything useful

without jobs woz would have stayed tinkering in his basement changing projects whenever he got bored , yeah he would have made a good living at his job but he never would have been a billionaire

>Kierkegaard
>Living his live.
Isn't this the faggot that was ashamed by sex ?

It takes 3 skills to make a successful company.
1. The dreamer/designer.
2. The engineer.
3. The financier.
These were Jobs, Woz and Mike Markkula.
If any one of the three had not been involved then things would have been different.

just more psychobabble from another empty individual

Underrated.