Does this help to prevent/heal carpal tunnel syndrome or is it just a meme?

Does this help to prevent/heal carpal tunnel syndrome or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anker-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic-Optical/dp/B00BIFNTMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486258925&sr=8-2&keywords=anker mouse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

wtf i hate regular mice now

Maybe, never tried one of those. I use this, and it's awesome for ergonomics as you don't have to move your hand around, just move your thumb.

vertical mouse can screw up your hand just as bad as a normal one. you can regularly switch between them to lower the damage though.
use the keyboard more instead.

just sleep with wrist-wraps or splints on, you'll stop having problems within a week. after like two weeks you only have to wear them a couple times a week.

Is it hard to get used to? I feel like my accuracy would be shit.

I'm not a fucking baboon with no coordination, so I regularly use the mouse with my less dominant hand and switch between them.

It moves the stress to your fingers and thumb, you grab it to click and to move it

I takes around 3 days to a week to get used, it's really not that hard. I feel as accurate if not more accurate with it compared to a mouse. There are a lot of people who say it is significantly more accurate, and I tend to agree.

This will cause issues with your wrist over time. The proper thing to do is get a mouse with a proper grip, like op, and move it using your arm, which is what a grip style forces you to do when held correctly. Trackballz only help if you have accuracy issues and you use a big heavy ball. It resists your movement more fluidly making it more accurate, but alower.

I've been using the Magic Trackpad ever since its introduction and I never had any problems with my wrists.

Your thumb and fingertip are capable of more precise movements than your wrist. Give it a shot.

It helped me a lot. I got a shitty 20$ anker mouse

amazon.com/Anker-Wireless-Vertical-Ergonomic-Optical/dp/B00BIFNTMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486258925&sr=8-2&keywords=anker mouse

and have not had pain in my wrist since. I still use normal mouse for gaming but for 10+ hours a day of work and everything else - pistol grip.

These did not help me.

I find the torque too much when I click, moving the mouse enough to miss-click.

I'm using pic related right now. It's compromising on ergo, but it's still sort of the same idea.

I grabbed one of these at Best Buy today, feels good
But I'm not about to sacrifice side buttons

That looks extremely gay.

>inb4 apples comes out with a mouse like that and calls it "revolutionary"

get foot pedals :^)

These look like they would be great for using from bed or some other area where you can't have a mouse.

idk but it looks stupid as HELL desu

Seriously just dive in and get this and try it for a week.Cured my CTS.

I've been doing the same, and I can attest to this.
Though since I started, I've been getting a weird soreness in my anus when I wake up in the morning...

A bigger meme that gentoo.

u look stupid as HELL desu

Awful advice is awful

>was once a faggot gaymurr
>inb4 was
>started developing some RSI bullshit
>stopped playing games because a mixture of job and RSI
>found out about these
>was told by the GP that I could get back to using a computer again recreationally using one of these
>started using one of them to get back to browsing korean cat massaging videos online
>has been 8 months of use now
>don't feel that much different
>only real difference I feel is having gotten used to the feel of it over my old gaymurr mouse

If you want a opinion on something like RSI instead of Carpal Tunnel like you asked, then it doesn't work that well.