Find a flaw

Find a flaw.
Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
youtube.com/watch?v=QM5z0dW60KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rockets that come back and land upright.
Scissor car doors that open themselves gull style.
>Doing shit the hard way and making it werk.

Bald
He fuels his empire with taxpayer money.

>Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies
latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

Yeah, I'm sure he did make it work and not some pajeet getting minimum wage.
He's the Steve Jobs of this decade

>He fuels his empire with taxpayer money
but he actually gets shit done, unlike every fucking government agency or politician that uses tens of billions more than him

imagine the shit he could do with 40 billion dollars; thank god he is on trump's council and didn't run away like those other bitches

Musk had to sue to be allowed to bid on pentagon launches. He then exposed billions in wasteful pentagon spending.
Remember those bailouts for GM and Chrysler?

His face looks like he's a mix of every race in one for some reason.

cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall

>He is somehow accountable of what the government does with the taxpayers' money.
He would be a fool to turn it down.
pls go

Yup.
He has the intelligence of East Asians
The ingenuity of Caucasians
The penis of Blacks

>buttmad Musk dicksuckers

designated door designer

the only good thing that taxpayer money has gone to, I love tesla cars

Triggered by anyone going against the oil lobby funded fox news narrative.

fox news supports musk

I would gladly suck his dick

xDDD This billionaire has male pattern baldness I'm so much better than him LOL!

Becuase Drumpf wants to be his friend.

no, because conservatives tend to support businessmen

really makes you think, huh?

Makes me think your a gullible cuck.
Conservatives support taking from the poor and giving to the rich. Don't let anybody tell you different.

seconded ;^)

t. antifa hobo

he's an immigrant
he must leave my country America!
Make America Great Again!

Your detected is off, Bro.

no he can stay, he's white
non-white's get out

>building a near perfect vacuum tube which can catastrophically fail with a single small hole in a country full of guns

Yeah no problem there

I want to smell his musk

That's why Drumpf wants to be his friend.
>Where did he get those marvelous hair plugs?

it's not going to be built out of paper you idiot

He's been an American citizen since, like, the 90s. His grandmother was American too by the way.

is that elon tusk

so all white beans and allahu akbars should stay? ass well as all the white mudslims?

>white beans
>white mudslims
what the fuck?

sucking government's cock for money.

if you aren't doing this, you should GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums
everyone here is receiving sick 'free' money
only inbred normies aren't because they can't even fill out an application properly

seems like a problem with america instead tho...

>Find a flaw.
- Unreasonable timelines for projects.
- Loves hyping himself up a bit too much.
- Gets married and divorced too often when he could just have a harem on the side.
- I suppose Sup Forums would also fault him for using an iPhone.

He's actually extremely knowledgable. I was very much ready to dislike him as a phony but in my few interactions with him he's really known his shit down to low level details.

t. weld inspector @ SpaceX with a beautiful full head of natural hair

The fuck is that anyways
Gtfo americunts think that whole world follows your shitty reality shows

literally cant find a flaw i love him

So he was bald and he fixed it, i don't see what the problem is other than passing down his genes to his kids.
Fixing baldness in the future by Gene therapy or implants will probably be just as common as fixing your teeth now.

How do you like working at SpaceX? I'm studying CS at uni but I don't feel like working for companies that make their living off of advertising.

hair regrowth on the head is no where near close to being a common, standard, cheap procedure. Even if it was, it makes you look like an insecure beta faggot and you'll actually get made fun of more. Id rather have no hair than have fake hair. The fuck is wrong with men nowadays, my friends? They act like little girls who want to be a disney princesses when they grow up. Go back to /fit/

you seem awfully offended over nothing, much like a girl

>not muslim
>not brown or black

Lmao when are you liberal idiots going to get the hint that immigration itself isn't a problem, it's WHO immigrates that mostly is

I enjoy it quite a bit. The pay is relatively good and I don't mind the long hours at this point. Most of my coworkers are competent and we get a fair amount of autonomy from management.

The CS people here tend to be pretty happy as far as I can tell, although I'm pretty sure they could all be making much more money at Google/FB. I've seen some people leave for a few years to make more elsewhere and then come back.

He was divorced twice by the same woman.

the hyperloop is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk

Telsa's breakdown like a motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=QM5z0dW60KE

but still cool stuff I guess

Kek, is Elon a cuck?

The only thing I don't understand is the dissonance he seems to have.
He wants a world full of tech and people acting as one to achieve the greater good, and yet, supports actions that hinder american scientific endeavors?

>how javascript framework is created

If you look at Elon Musk now without ever seeing the before pictures you wouldn't know he was bald before.
Unlike Trump that is taking Finasteride to keep his hair and it isn't working to well for him, he should just consider implants.

>it makes you look like an insecure beta faggot and you'll actually get made fun of more. Id rather have no hair than have fake hair.
If you can pull it off like Elon and have no before evidence i doubt you'll get made fun of.
Also good luck trying to attract females being bald.

>supports actions that hinder american scientific endeavors?
In which way?

Also, he doesn't 'want' a world full of tech. We're already living in it. Get used to it gramps.

>Getting mad about Elon Musk taking billions to build electric cars, cheaper rockets, batteries and solar panels
>Not getting mad about Wall Street taking billions and making them disappear

t.American

>The hyperloop is bad because all the artist renditions of it are bad
wew

>All Teslas are bad because one youtuber said so

i mean if that's the best 'flaws' people can find, musk & his companies are doing pretty great

He had a hair transplant dude, they literally take hair from the back of your head and implant it to the top. The hair in the back of your head is immune to the effects of DHT. You need to take finasteride for the rest of your life to keep your hair after a transplant surgery. We're in the golden age of hair loss science tho, PGD2 inhibitors are the future

So Elon and Trump are both doing the same treatment? Because it doesn't look like it.

>Find a flaw.
He smiles for no reason.

Why do you think he's suddenly obsessed with tunnels as of late?

He's really terrible when it comes to women. It may even end up ruining him. He needs someone to tell him to stop marrying gold digging bitches.

they are needed for long term survival on mars: because mars has no magnetosphere like earth does, radiation blasts the surface with cancer waves. its not a terrible level if you are out for short periods, but to reduce exposure it is best to sleep/eat/do boring stuff behind 10m of concrete: Or underground .

He is going to make an underground city on mars by tunneling the shit out of the red planet with giant mechanical Sandworms

He can develop a hyper cost- efficient mech-Sandworm here on earth and pay for it's development and testing by digging road tunnels under American cities for the govt. This will also reduce traffic congestion so he can sell more Teslas