The world's most advanced nation uses the world's most advanced mobile operating system...

The world's most advanced nation uses the world's most advanced mobile operating system. What's your excuse for not owning an iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

top500.org/list/2016/11/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCMaglev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūō_Shinkansen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai–Hangzhou_Passenger_Railway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Maglev_Train
statista.com/statistics/260415/market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems-in-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to unironically emulate the Japanese
Take a hike, weeb

Don't they also have a really high suicide rate?
I Wonder if that's related...

>weeb

comes on anime site, insults anime users and the great Nippon.

you have to go back... to wherever you came from.

Japan is basically the most backwards country that isn't Africa.
They still use fax! Fucking fax!
Nobody born after 2010 knows what the fuck a fax is

china, india and africa make up the 90% f that chart.

enjoy sharing your phone with subhumans.

>dirty poojets and other third worlders use android chinkphones
Gee, who would have guessed

>comes on anime site, insults anime users and the great Nippon
And I'll do it all again tomorrow, kiddo

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

You won't be so genki tomorrow after I slay you with my katana.

Ever been to Google Play store? Ever read the reviews? Ever looked at the names and pictures of people reviewing shit? They're all black & brown and have names with dozens of consonants that cannot be pronounced.

None of them can even string a grammatically correct sentence together.

These are the phones and apps that Android is written for.

*teleports*
Heh, better luck next time

>And I'll do it all again tomorrow, kiddo
your life must be depressing as fuck when you get pleasure out of demeaning others... especially when you go out of your way to go on an anime site to do so.

It's nothing more than a nuanced passing pleasure, you absolutist nonce

>japan
>advanced

>country that elected trumpanzee
>advanced

Japan is actually old fashioned and stuck in the 80s in some ways.

>Japan
Yeah, nah.

>What's your excuse for not owning an iPhone?

I don't like iOS, it's a bit too limited for my taste.

What is Japan doing to be the world's most advanced nation?

(Not that pic related is a national project. Just setting the mood.)

you really are quite fucked. try killing yourself to ease the pain.

Japan has better super computers than the USA. In fact, I'm pretty sure they outrank us in both the top500 and graph500.

Is this your first time on the internet?

Maglev trains.

Thats China, Japan is below the USA.

top500.org/list/2016/11/

Also, its not uncool but at this point its more of an indication of willingness to pay one entity for a shitload of computers than a special technical achievement.

>Maglev train
Did they finally figur out how magnets work? In 2004? yeah, good for them.

>secure
>real world UDP
>if older than 10 years hurrdurr stop using even tho it's good.

Shut the fuck up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCMaglev

Biggest Operator is China.

Tech wise, the Brits, Germans, S.korea and China also have it apart from Japan.

Not nothing, but... you know, others do this too.

Nice, too bad you can't observe Mars terrain or subatomic particles on this thing.

>X isn't Y so it's shit!
Hurp a durp.

>It's very nice that they actually move civilisation towards scientific progress and prosperity. Too bad we have TRAINS, therefore we are most advanced.
ayy

>asian nations
>advanced

I miss the Weeaboo 90's

A non-production train that maybe will run on a production line by 2026 and the full length line by 2045 if schedules don't continue to slide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūō_Shinkansen

We count kind-of ongoing future plans for the most advanced nation then?

is right, but so is a country that uses internet exploder

By the way, you know what happened in China?

"Classic" high-speed railway has basically usurped functioning but expensive Maglev:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai–Hangzhou_Passenger_Railway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Maglev_Train

Building a special 300km rail line through mountainous terrain that can support a train going at 500km/h takes time sempai.

10 years to drill a straight line underground effectively for 300km isn't too bad.

I dunno sempai, 40 minute trips to travel 300km sounds like prosperity to me.

desu using android would only make it worse

Don't worry, Japan doesn't have that problem. They already have the most reliable high speed rail network in the world and they're doing maglev anyway.

>People of nation represent people who really work for advancement.thread

>keeps mentioning anime site

Your bait reeks.

The Chinese Maglev segment was more reliable than the Japanese network on average, wasn't it?

And yes, they have "the" problem. Until 2045 if all goes well, they kinda tied up all their money building ONE like 500km or whatever line with mostly 2 tracks I think?

>What's your excuse for not owning an iPhone?
no keyboard
iOS

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

F A X
A
X

See

I saw more Androids when I was there recently. Way more Androids.

FAX is still used a bit in the U.S. because it's cheapest way to send a legally valid signature.

Some places use it for EVERYTHING.

No email attachments, just fax.

If you want to receive something from a buttfuck old company living in the past, you'd have to set up a fucking fax line with the telecoms people just to get a single invoice.

You might not even want a paper copy of it either, just to keep it for records or get a tax number. Doesn't matter, fax is what you get, because FUCK YOU.

>he thinks you need a landline connection to receive a fax
Things have changed since the '90s, user.

If they're black and brown, you're probably living in a shithole :^)

You don't need a fax machine if you are living in Japan.
If you are a company you might need a fax machine, but personally you don't. Companies would just mail documents to you.

If a company requires you to fax something to them then you can just use one at a convenience store.

>most advanced
>needs activex for ebanking
>fax
>flip phones
The list goes on.

>>needs activex for ebanking
Ehhhhh, can't say I have needed it.
>>flip phones
Problem?
>>fax
See everything in this thread. Also, faxed documents are considered legal in most countries while email is not.

>The catch is that you’d need your computer connected to the phone line —
> yes, this means that you’d need a dial-up fax modem. You’d also need a
> landline telephone connection and you’d have to tell people to stay off the
> phone when you’re sending faxes, just like in the old dial-up Internet days.
> Of course, if you were faxing a lot, you could pay for a a dedicated fax
> telephone line — this might even be necessary if you were receiving a lot of faxes.

I meant companies user. If you have been getting along perfectly fine without a fax machine for the last 10 years like everyone else, then you buy something from a company and ask for their invoice, and they say "sure what's your fax number"?

>Just send it in the post
Yea sure, I'll wait 3 days to get something I could have in 5 minutes from any company in this fucking millennium that just uses email attachments.

>Just go to a store
I can't get them to send ME something at the fucking store

>while email is not
The entire back and forth between me and the letting agency for my apartment contract was over email.

It's perfectly fucking legal in 1st world countries.

>all that greentext
Again, we're not in the '90s anymore.

Please explain how you setup your computer to receive a fax, whilst remaining on a broadband or better connection?

I've never done it but I remember seeing an option in MS Office years ago to receive fax over broadband. You're free to look into it more if this interests you, I hear there's this thing called Google where you can search the web for information.

I like open platforms which are supported even after the manufacturer decides that they are outdated

>I don't know how to do it, but you can't prove it can't be done xD

Still waiting.

I know it can be done. As I said in my previous post, if you're interested in finding more about it, Google is a thing.

>what is the burden of proof

>what is I don't give a shit
user, we're arguing about fucking fax machines. I've already spent more time on the topic itt than I'd care to in my lifetime. If this interests you so fucking much, for the third time, Google is a thing.

>a country that uses internet exploder
you were saying?

>I can tell people they don't know what they are talking about even though I don't know anything myself

Here, let me spell it out for you again:
>he thinks you need a landline connection to receive a fax

You need a landline (i.e. a dial-up connection) OR you need to pay for a service to forward them to you.
Point is it is not free nor convenient, but the rest of the great "enlightened" nation of Nippon still has to put up with that shit because old fucks can't let go.

>OR you need to pay for a service to forward them to you.
In other words, you don't need a landline.

How is that receiving a FAX to your computer?

An email/pdf copy of a fax is not a fax.
You're also then relying on a 3rd party to handle your "legal" method of communication.

Do you work for the NSA by any chance?

You're receiving a document that was faxed, are you not?

>I've never done it but I remember seeing an option in MS Office years ago to receive fax over broadband

That's for sending them you fucking retard.

So if I copy some text from an email and paste it into the reply box, I'm sending everyone in the thread an email?

>literally 10 years ago
>I'm retarded for not remembering such a miniscule detail perfectly
Sure thing buddy

Everyone in the thread would be indirectly receiving an email.

>I'm retarded

Now you're getting it.

ebin

>shitposting for 20 minutes because your memory is gone and you think the impossible is possible

Indeed.

>he can remember every single little detail since both
Sorry user, most people aren't superhuman.

I don't pretend to know things I don't, I'm not Trump.

>implying I pretended to know things I don't
>ripping on the greatest president in the history of the country

Not gonna catch much with those rotten worms m8.

>everything I don't like is bait
ebin

>Everything I disagree with is wrong, even if I have no knowledge and the other person does.

Why haven't you posted your best MAGA maymays yet?

Why are you paraphrasing things that aren't even remotely close to anything I've said?

I thought I'd drop things down to your level for a bit.

>lol everyone iz dum compared to me guise
is that way, you edgy little shit. Even then you've got at least 5 more years before you're old enough to use any board on this site.

>Doesn't understand the difference between emulating incoming and outgoing dial-up connections, tried to wing it, fails
>Gets told, calls other people underage/edgy

Let me guess, you started off in right?

Again, it was just an option I saw about faxes a decade ago that I never had a use for. You are beyond autistic.

according to statista androind phones are almost 70% of the share..

and yet your pic shows ios with 64%..

i mean come on you can try harder than this

>Things have changed since the '90s, user.
>I know it can be done.
>Again, we're not in the '90s anymore.

Do you always make such consistent claims about things you don't know anything about?

poo in loo, pajeet

Where are the proofs?

I made a claim, was proven wrong, and have moved on. Why can't you?

statista.com/statistics/260415/market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems-in-japan/

cry moar apple fag

I called you out for spreading misinformation, not "being wrong".
There's a difference between making a mistake, and plowing ahead not knowing what you are doing in the first place.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

>I called you out for spreading misinformation
In other words, for being wrong. I get it, I was wrong. You telling me twenty more times isn't going to make it any more clear. You are beyond autistic, user. You need more professional help than is available to anyone within one single lifetime.

>Admitting I'm wrong means I get to take potshots at the person who called me out so I can still feel smug and not utterly stupid

Nope.

Also, you shouldn't make fun of Autistic kids if you like Trump so much, chances are Baron is off the spectrum and trump will deport anyone making fun of disabilities.

Except himself of course.

I'm taking potshots at you because you're so hung up on me being wrong, you fucking turbosperg.
>Also, you shouldn't make fun of Autistic kids if you like Trump so much, chances are Baron is off the spectrum
Since when does liking a man mean I can't make fun of people who share the same mental disorder as his son?

Since when you ask? Since a man who wants to ban everything he doesn't like took charge.

I'm not saying you can't, just wait for the executive orders to gag the media.

user, please go back to your containment board

I don't have a taste for retro devices.