Is there a reason to use Linux when Windows Powershell exists?

Is there a reason to use Linux when Windows Powershell exists?

fortune piped to cowsay

Can your Powershell do this?

No, windows works and is used by professionals while lincucks is made by communists who want you to work for free. It's no surprise the best rated software is windows.

Yes, Powershell sucks balls.

But you can just install bash on Windows. Therefore, there is no reason to use Linux.

Yes.
Freedom.

I know this is probably a troll thread but, I am opblivious about what powershell is capable of.
It's a shell, yeah, but does it come packaged with decent software, or is it just a shell? (there's a reason they're called shells, you know?).
I'd converge if you tell me it has essential stuff such as grep, cut, tr, sed, awk, bc, dc, od, xxd, hexdump, file, dd, find, and so on.

This, lincucks is dead. No games and no useful software killed it. Soon, everyone will use windows server with lincucks underneath so they can run their shitty autism programs.

>Lincucks is having the freedom to do more work to get less done
Autism

Please show off what your "Power" shell can do.

(arch btw)

It's leagues better than the command prompt but it has a long way to go before it's as polished and comfy as bash or zsh.

Fortune and Cowsay have Windows clones, but no lolcat yet.

Friendly reminder.

Why use windows when ed exists?

Plz don't falsefag us archfags. It makes us look stupider to the rest of Sup Forums

>Using comMANdLETs

pic related

>Sup Forums, where elementary school rules apply and short people are worthless

BTRFS/ZFS.

Manlets truly are subhuman. If you couldn't do something as simple as being average height, you have no place in this world.

I laugh at manlets who show off their sick """gains""" when I tower over them by feet.

GNU/Linux*

Is there a reason to use Windows when PowerShell on Linux exists?

You've just received an additional 100% rupee bonus for this magnificent comment. This will help your local curry community funding a public restroom, so that all poo can go into the loo

Powershell is available in Linux, wintoddler