Hey Sup Forums. Can you tell me how they manage to fuck it up?

Hey Sup Forums. Can you tell me how they manage to fuck it up?

denuvo.com/fileadmin/

Other urls found in this thread:

denuvo.com/fileadmin/logs/ajax.log
corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9419-deadnuvo-project-cracking-tutorial-part-ii/',
aws.amazon.com/developers/access-keys/
at.linkedin.com/in/matthias-werner-6a2a1744
denuvo.com/fileadmin/config/aws_config.json
denuvo.com/downloads/
denuvo.com/icons/
denuvo.com/logs/
denuvo.com/fileadmin/
api.github.com/repos/aws/aws-sdk-php/zipball/64fa4b07f056e338a5f0f29eece75babaa83af68
interone.co.jp/interone_games25/killer7/
arstechnica.com/security/2017/02/denuvo-forgets-to-secure-server-leaks-years-of-messages-from-game-makers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what can one do with such a door?

Got some emails nothing too useful
denuvo.com/fileadmin/logs/ajax.log

sendmail 2016-01-30 05:57:33
array (
'name' => 'Lucas T.',
'email' => '[email protected]',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Greetings.

I contact you with the purpose of firstly discussing some things, and secondly to ask some questions.

Let\'s get to the point then.

What makes you think that all people who get locked out of a game (from now on called "pirates") will definitely buy the game?

You specify in your website something about 40% of people cracking games and how Denuvo will turn that 40% into profit. I fail to see how this this in any way legitimate.

People have reasons for pirating a game. Some will do it because they feel a game should not be bought. I disagree with that.
Others do it because they have no money to buy it. Solution to this is to save up and buy it.
Others, however, present a reason I consider valid. These people pirate a game as a form of demoing it, to see whether or not they like the game, or if it\'s worth its price. The solution to this is making demos of games, or betas. I may not be fully informed about this, but I believe it wouldn\'t cost much to make a demo of a game. This, of course, is compatible with DRM protection such as Denuvo. This would be the ideal scenario for any game.

Continued:

I believe devs don\'t want to do that because letting people see if they want to buy the game or not will affect sales, as people who buy the game not knowing if they\'ll like it or not adds to the sales.

What is your opinion about this? I am very interested.

Let\'s get to the other point then.

This may be confidential information, and if it is, you are free to let me know and I will not insist on the matter. With that cleared, let\'s begin with the questions.

How exactly does Denuvo work? I am asking about the system it uses, not its exact working method (i.e. Giving a general but precise description vs. giving a fully detailed description).

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and, hopefully, answer.

-Lucas',
'captcha' => 'FaeDHZ',
)

Another one:

sendmail 2016-02-03 18:53:59
array (
'name' => '[email protected]',
'phone' => '07799943084',
'message' => 'Hi there.

As a massive Denuvo supporter and someone against piracy, I have found something worrying and sickening with regards to video game with denuvo. The game in question is Rise of the tomb raider for the PC. Here is the link where I found information about the crack. Can you please have it investigated as I do not want the PC gaming industry to go down and I respect the developers of the game.

corepacks.com/index.php?/topic/9419-deadnuvo-project-cracking-tutorial-part-ii/',
'captcha' => 'KCapmD',
)

Otherwise not much here

Anything we can do with this?

{
"includes": ["_aws"],
"services": {
"default_settings": {
"params": {
"credentials":{
"key":"AKIAIMDAVSEKSKZ5YAWA",
"secret":"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"
},
"profile": "default",
"region": "eu-west-1"
}
}
}
}

Technicolor wants to work with denuvo.... Hmmmm

Looks like a AWS access key

aws.amazon.com/developers/access-keys/

FBI FBI FBI

Looks like this guy is responsible for this fuck up, not sure if we really have anything here though.
at.linkedin.com/in/matthias-werner-6a2a1744

Kek

>denuvo.com/fileadmin/config/aws_config.json

sendmail 2017-01-15 19:06:19
array (
'name' => 'FuckDenuvo',
'phone' => '',
'message' => 'Dear Denuvo

I know you must get messages like this every day. Hundreds, even thousands. But I believe that even if only one person hears this, I will have done something right. Fuck. You. You are a worthless company and I hate everything about you. Yes, even you, the person who has to sort through these messages and delete ones like this. You work for an evil, evil company and you are supporting them by doing that. Fuck you.',
'captcha' => '4drZlC',
)

Pajeets are Fucking annoying

sendmail 2014-11-02 22:56:39
array (
'name' => 'None of Your business',
'phone' => '123233445',
'message' => 'NOTHING IS UNCRACKABLE YOU CUNTS',

>cat ajax.log | grep -i fuck | wc -l
>1532
not bad

> 'message' => 'Pls give me bypass so we can play cracked Just Cause 3. Thanks',
'message' => 'I just bypassed your software on Just Cause 3 , i actually found an exploit/bug but i will not releasing the crack because i will wait till releasing of Rise Of Tomb Raider so i can use the exact exploit/bug on that game :)
'message' => 'I just bypassed your software on Just Cause 3 , i actually found an exploit/bug but i will not releasing the crack because i will wait till releasing of Rise Of Tomb Raider so i can use the exact exploit/bug on that game :)
'message' => 'You guys are doing such a great job I have to say on improving your DRM tech. Just wanted to pass this along.
Nun zu meinem Anliegen: Wie kann man denn seine Produkte mit ihrem Kopierschutz versehen? Ich habe gelesen, dass sie ohnehin schon mit Valve kooperieren. Ist dann ein Produkt was dort veröffentlicht wird automatisch durch Denuvo geschützt oder bedarf es hier besonderer Anpassung und Einbindung? Wenn letzteres der Fall ist, würde ich gerne mehr über die Möglichkeiten der Kooperation erfahren.
wir sind ein kleines Entwicklerstudio aus Erfurt/Thüringen. Über einen Artikel auf Gamasutra sind wir auf Ihre Kopierschutz-Software gestoßen. Ist es möglich dazu genauere Informationen zu bekommen? Wir benutzen die Unreal Engine 4. Ist es aufwendig, den Kopierschutz zu integrieren? Gibt es Preismodelle, die an kleine Studios angepasst sind?
'message' => 'I am a professor of Media Security at Stuttgart Media University, Germany. I would like to mention Denuvo in my lectures and I would be indebted to you if you could provide some details about the functioning of Denuvo Anti tamper, Screen Pass etc.
file:/etc/passwd 2016-01-12 17:25:57

oh shit

You probably can't do shit with it.

>What about kids live in Africa LOL, I wish u go hell, plz stop making those hard crack, here in Africa we don\'t have enough money to play games and we are true gamers, u little frogs ',

denuvo.com/downloads/
denuvo.com/icons/
denuvo.com/logs/
denuvo.com/fileadmin/
Someone is getting fired

You can use amazon sdk php2
Doesn't look like anything else is installed. Basically worthles.

Meanwhile you already have absolutely NO job.

[email protected]
is apparently the one that setup the webserver

aws-sdk-php 2.8.31
api.github.com/repos/aws/aws-sdk-php/zipball/64fa4b07f056e338a5f0f29eece75babaa83af68

anything you can find in that file to run
so not much

>They say sharks die if they're not constantly moving forward.

DONT CLICK THAT LINK
IT MAKES DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE

nice get

nice get

too bad you didint get one.

LOOK OUT, IT'S DANGER DAVE

Based lucas

Why are children so entitled? If you get a job, you can save up to buy your shitty game.

Since this is the hacker thread, here's the source code for Killer7:
interone.co.jp/interone_games25/killer7/

>but I believe it wouldn\'t cost much to make a demo of a game

that's where you're wrong lucas.

also the idea "people pirate games to demo them" is horseshit they tell themselves. in this world of rentals, youtube/social media and 100 million review sites it's not hard to see if you want to play a game.

'name' => 'EA Games',
'email' => '[email protected]' ,
'phone' => '9082873912',
'message' => 'You\'re fired for being cracked you god damn bloody wankers. Tomb Raider sales have plummeted! The development of the game itself was worth Denuvos networth! Go F*&@#^ Yourself you bunch of Austrian wankers. ',
'captcha' => 'CWLaA3',

>you bunch of Austrian wankers.

That phrase made me look up their address. Turns out the company is just 20mins on foot from my apartment. It's funny to find out about it here.

Straight busta. How can someone be THAT addicted to something?

Is there anything more pathetic than piratefags?

yes. Denuvofags

Yes (You)

good job

arstechnica.com/security/2017/02/denuvo-forgets-to-secure-server-leaks-years-of-messages-from-game-makers/