Tfw the Linux version of Eclipse doesn't support running multiple programs at once

>tfw the Linux version of Eclipse doesn't support running multiple programs at once
>mfw the display selected console is never available

You can do that on Windows?

>Eclipse
Why haven't you switched to vim yet, user? It's the best editor ever.

Yes, but the fucking button is grayed out on linux

>editor
HAHAHA fucking plebeians

?

>Implying Vim lets you run two applications at the same time

Java is one of the few languages that have absolutely abhorrent support on vim and emacs.

I haven't seen a single extension package that gives you good autocompletion and refactoring, which is necessary as java is extremely verbose.

Im a neet, the post

You can have two buffers at the same time, use a terminal that can split, or use a terminal multiplexer.

>I'm an undergrad: the post

Why the fuck would i start modifying my terminal for writing software? Vim fags blown the fuck away

>modifying my terminal
what do you mean?

Install Qterminal or terminator

Picture related

Why?

Soooo... what does SO say?

This.
The best you could do to make it easier is using a snippets plugin that lay out classes and methods for you.
But even then it would feel inferior to using an IDE.
Java is the IDE-language

That it's an OT topic

See picture

Well I don't develop in Java, I do mostly C, C++ and some Vala. But pretty sure vim-java community is quite helpful as well

SO = Stack Overflow, in case that's a misunderstanding...

>Well I don't develop in Java, I do mostly C, C++ and some Vala. But pretty sure vim-java community is quite helpful as well
It boils down to

I dont know user whether i should fall for the Vim meme. I have never used Vim nor Emacs

>SO = Stack Overflow, in case that's a misunderstanding...
That was the joke you autist.....

If you use many Eclipse features, you really shouldn't.
nvm, it's late hour here...

Emacs is kinda hard but if it works for you you should be fine. I hear it has some really nice featuers that Vimfags have to emulate.