Just in case there is any doubt left of big of a fucking KEK Linus is

Just in case there is any doubt left of big of a fucking KEK Linus is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWi_R7wVMvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linus is clearly a gay man. That is fine of course. I think people would probably be more accepting of him and his antics because for a full on gay man he is really reserved in his sexuality. While presenting as a straight man it all just seems very disturbing.

My real concern is for Luke. Does he know Linus has webcams set up in the office bathroom?

So his mixed kids are not from his seed?

Did you mean C.U.C.K.?

>Cucknus when wife suddenly wants more kids and says she's getting a divorce and taking the kids if you don't let her have some BBS (big black seed) straight from the tap

Did you miss the vlogcast where he said they went to a fertility clinic. He said they had trouble conceiving. His weiner kept going in the wrong "port" or shriveling. Luke even used to come over and hold Linus' hand for moral support.

LOLLLL

Christ. Haven't laughed in a while. Thanks m8.

No problemo friendo, thinking on that last post it may have been more Linus-appropriate to have used someone else "encouraging" Linus instead of Luke ... Marques Brownlee for instance.

The Bromance with Luke and Linus made it an art your post.

Marques Brownlee is a fucking idiot.

>watching this ugly shit

>Marques Brownlee is a fucking idiot.

Luke, don't be jealous.

Seriously though, does anyone sensible review gear from the standpoint of a regular consumer instead of pretend tech guys, lol so random phone bendy guy or kinda hots chicks that breathe on the mic and stroke bezels for clicks?

I mean is there anyone reviewing gear that is normal?

Also, Linus is clearly a homosexual.

if he is clearly homo then why bother snip the ballz??

Yes, leftie chink moot censored me.

>if he is clearly homo then why bother snip the ballz??

Oh man, do I have to literally S-P-E-L-L it all out for (YOU)?

The vasectomy operation is all a ruse. He had the gender reassignment surgery done. Like when high school girls claim they had mono but come back with huge boobs. Linus had his peepee turned inside out to become a front-butt. Also, when you hear he's away with a bad case of mono, watch out because the boobs are next. THE BOOBS ARE NEXT!!!

Also, I think they're all secretly selling heroin.

The extent to which he goes to prove that he isn't gay is admirable.

>imma get my tubes tied so i don't accidentally impregnate a woman while having heterosexual intercourse with her, y-you know, cause i'm a perfectly straight male.

why does he feel the need to tell his viewers this? is the purpose to allow his wife to cuckold him by making him watch other men impregnate her?

He already had 3 mixed chinks with "her".

>Seriously though, does anyone sensible review gear from the standpoint of a regular consumer instead of pretend tech guys, lol so random phone bendy guy or kinda hots chicks that breathe on the mic and stroke bezels for clicks?
>I mean is there anyone reviewing gear that is normal?

Flossy carter

I don't watch this beta cuck's videos (his voice is so damn annoying) but the comments to his videos are the best.

they aren't even his biological children

Linus voice is more bearable than EEVblog's squirrel with mashed balls voice.

>that one episode where the company has a cuddling competition with a hentai body pillow and Taran reads some LTT erotic fan fiction to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWi_R7wVMvE

His children aren't mixed, they just have high quality custom skins from dbrand™

There's one thing I like about Linus and that's the amount of unnecessary force in handling the shit he's reviewing. I cringe every time he handles a monitor but it's also nice to be reminded it's all just asian junk.

>skins from dbrand™

vividly multi-colour, always with some pink

multiple hoop earrings

purple cosplay wig

canadian

Te evidence is all theer.

mobiletechreview

>old jewish grandma talks about phones and knitting
kek... how sweet.

This tbqh famalam

Excellent file name

>vasectomy
>cuck
you get it so you can fuck without rubbers, either cause its better or cause you fuck so much its inconvenient buying them all the time.

if he were a faggot he wouldnt need them and if he chose to use them a vasectomy would be no use

>emasculating yourself because she won't take the pill

>
>>emasculating yourself because she won't take the pill
So american and stupid cuz with the pill que get bigger tits

how is it emasculating? you still produce the same testosterone, you still ejaculate, theres just no sperm in it.
Actually, what im curious about now is wether testosterone production is related to release of semen or sperm, i know jacking off too much leads to reduced testosterone, i wonder if thats the case even if you've had a vasectomy.

whats it like being 12 son?

>literally cucking himself

>EEVblog
I almost forgot that giant faggot existed

see

I'm considering getting my shit snipped too. I don't want kids and its easier than getting my SOs implanon redone every year. Sure beats wearing a condom.

>vasectomy

wanting another man to take a knife to your penis

that's Linus' fantasy. He desperately wanted another man to slice his balls in half. Luke wouldn't do it for minimum wage so Linus hired a professional.

When will Luke get his own channel?

ill believe that abortion of a story before i believe vasectomys are immasculating.

its not so bad, feels like you got kicked in the nuts for about a week but. be sure you really dont want kids though, it hurts like all fuck getting it reversed from what ive heard

I'm not too worried about it. I've already had testicular torsion before, it cannot be worse than that. Came pretty close to eating a bullet because of that.

damn fuck that dude, sounds like the stuff of nightmares

Good on this guy. Kids are a pain in the ass. Luckily I don't need a vasectomy because there's no chance in hell of me ever having sex to begin with.

good goy

Imagine the nurses hearing Linus telling them he's huge on the internet then they find and watch his videos on youtube. Every morning from then on they make his toast by wedging bread slices in their ass cracks and fart toasting it with all their might. Imagine how much broccoli the nurses force themselves to eat each morning just so they have the fart strength to fully fart-toast this guy's breakfast.

Has anyone ever actually learned anything from a Tech vlogger video that they couldn't learn right off the product sheet?

The earrings and the Twinkesque physique are what I noticed the first time I watched one of his videos. Then I saw his kid was Asian and I immediately thought he was gay. I still can't believe he has a wife......It doesn't make sense

sorry bud, nurses don't give nearly as much of a fuck as you think they do.

>I don't want kids
You are a disgrace to your country and race.

>people like you still exist
EUGH!

She is a pretty good reviewer. There is something about her that screams she isn't some cumdumpster who is flashing tits for clicks. I dunno what it is but her whole look and attitude makes you respect her. Something that isn't very common in modern women.

I'm just glad the Luke and Wendell are starting a changing together when Luke's contract is up.

kek

>people like you still exist
Go die in a hole globalist sheep.

amazing how hes 13 here and looks old as fuck

Thanks for the chuckle m80

>i wonder if thats the case even if you've had a vasectomy
Assuming your original evidence to be true, your body wouldn't know the difference so chances are you would have the same outcome.

>>and race
>assuming he's white

is this a YLYL thread?

Thanks op. Now I see that my vasectomy, that allows to have spontaneous, natural sex that doesn't require my girl to take poison that make her fat, make me a cuck.

But he could've just nut on her belly or something. He didn't have to get his nuts sliced off to do that

>take poison that make her fat
Is cake and burgers contraceptive now?

>start reading this thread
>realize it's just a gay fan fiction thread
>leave

Your balls are completely uneffected
Artificial estrogen is

So estrogen magically creates fat? i thought fat came from ingesting food.

Webcams in the restroom? Show me.

It lowers your matabolism while making you crave more. The pill make you perpetually pregnant. Also lowers sex drive and raises your risk of blood clots and heart attack. What a "manly" thing to put someone you love though.

So you are blaming a pill for lacking will, ok.

ebin senpai

I kind of feel bad now. Just finished watching the Superbowl and now checking back on a few threads where I talked shit about losers and weaklings.

Linus is what he is.

Did you ever realise that his name is Linus, Linus. What a shit name right from the start. That is rough.

Then he calls his company Linus Media Group.

It all just seems very sad.

I have never seen a thread so full of jealousy for a successful guy with a wife and kids. Pretty pathetic, lel

finally a funny post

you're gonna make me piss myself m8