I know this isn't tech support. But I've never seen this before. My gfs phone is having some issues

I know this isn't tech support. But I've never seen this before. My gfs phone is having some issues
Pic related
Anybody have any clue what this is?

That's a broken iPhone.

i suggest you install the gentoo app on it

>just werks

>I know I shouldn't post here since it's not tech support
>b-but I haven't seen this before
And here we are. Your logic is fucking dumb and retarded.
Put your house on fire, install gentoo and shoot yourself while being inside.

Eat a coot mucha ho

until someone fails at jailbreaking it, or breaks the screen

>gf

Please don't reproduce
I met many retarded people in my years on this site but you easily made it into the top 10 with this

You actually don't understand shit, so please let me give you this one advice, and please take it:
You are horribly stupid and it hurts, don't ever try to spread the shit you believe to know about anything ever again.

Now please try to think about the shit you're telling us here for at least 5 minutes and maybe you find the giant flaws in your logic all by yourself.
No one is here to give you private lessons. Maybe google "How do computers work?".
If you still don't get it then, just kill yourself

Can you please take a clearer zoomed in picture so that the text is nice and readable?

come closer, I got something for you

It literally means that the phone was hacked by someone. The shitposting people in this thread are CIA agents who want to hide this fact.

Not an expert but to me that look like some memory ram or internal storage would be corrupted for some reason.

The phone is fine and you should keep using it, just turn it off then on again. Also the CIA has nothing to do with it.

Pic related

look at this flaccid prick

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Yea, it looked like it was moving mem

I'm saving this one

We can't know what it is until OP takes a proper fucking picture

You need to reinstall system32 on it.

Reported so hard my reporting hand (right, fyi) gained a life of its own, clicking my mouse rapidly for 3 hours straight with such a tenacity it became clear arthiritis was the least of my worries, so clear was it that I could lose MY ENTIRE HAND to this bizarre possession. Suddenly my mouse smashed through my floor, pulling down my report hand as a hapless hostage. Smoke filled my bedroom and I woke up god knows how many hours later in a small village south of Aokigahara.

The people of this modest commune emerged slowly from their shacks, all of them viewing me with what I can
only describe as suspicion mixed with awe. Suddenly they began throwing spears into the air and running towards me. I SHAT BRICKS, but then they GRABBED ME and LUNGED ME INTO THE AIR, praising my name and kissing me. The chieftan came down later and over a feast-for-one explained I was to be crowned The Chosen One, the Kamisama of Reporting foretold in Nihonese folklore to appear in the year 2012. At this moment an old Japanese woman - she must've been 85 years old at least - began doing some kind of dance, spinning around in circles whilst singing "Sorairo Days" and throwing confetti into the air. I was DOWN with this state of affairs, let me tell you.

For 300 years I trained with the chieftan in his private dojo, reporting shitty threads, every day becoming quicker. At first I could report 10 threads per minute. After only 2 weeks I was up to 5 threads per second. After a century my KTPM (kuso thread per minute) rate rose to and stalled at 200 per second.

On the last day he graced our planet, my sensei bestowed one last task to me: the reporting of this thread, the shittest of all shit threads.

I did not respond with words. Rather, through our eyes he knew I would obey.

This one's for you, Otousan.

eh, I'd still give it a solid 6. Too over the top for my tastes.

I come here to be among the filth like me. The misogynists, the pedophiles, the transsexuals, the irreligious, the gays, the bi's, the racists, the otakus (and by that, I refer to the dakimakura-owning, waifu-loving dirt of society with posters of 2D anime girls all over the walls. The guy who spends all his money on a better computer and multiple anime figures to litter his walls and shelves).

I do not come here to listen to how and your girlfriend had a tiff and you want help getting back together.
I do not come here to listen to your preaching about how easy it is to lead a normal life.
I do not come here to AIM or MSN or otherwise 'chat' with you.
I do not come here to listen to your disgusting drivel about how you spend time everyday watching anime with your girlfriend and need a recommendation for another.

If I wanted any of that shit, I'd go to gaiaonline, or myspace, or facebook.

No, I come here to look at pathetic losers post their fantasies about dating their 2D lover.
I come here to see pedophiles exchange erotica involving underaged minors.
I come here to watch stormfront refugees fabricate various 'evidence' about how other races are inferior to whites.
I come here to view the tips and stories given by crackheads and druggies addicted to oxy.
I come here to revel in the filth of humanity so that I can feel at home.

I've already done as best as I possibly can to filter shit out. I've got the Sup Forums filter, I can hide individual posts, I can hide threads, and various other annoyances taken care of, but it doesn't help nowadays.
If I wanted normal, I'd go somewhere else.
But you do not understand this desire, and so will respond with "LUL4CHANIZSECRETBASE" or some other nonsense rather than actually argue for your staying here.

Fucking normalfags!

I used to work for Apple. It's not broken. You've jailbroken it and set a custom respring logo. Not even engineering devices would output any text on the main display in the even of a kernel panic or other errors, since we use a serial connection for debugging. Any device you buy off the shelf has a hardware identifier marking it as production. This disallows the use of any bootloader variables, including the one for verbose output. And even when we did allow bootloader variables, the wallpaper was always removed when they were used, meaning there shouldn't be an Apple logo.

>TLDR: OP is a bullshitting faggot with some plebbit bootlogo

>17
underage pls leave

I'm behind 31 proxies, 50 antiviruses, 10 firewalls, 3 registry correctors, and on windows safe mode while allocating 99% of my networking on my second comp which happens to be gentoo

Try me

No, an unjailbroken iPhone can show panics. Google e.g. "iPhone broken NAND".

This must be new then. Back in 2013 when I still worked for Apple the iPhones had no error messages for a bested storage. They would just go into an infinite bootloop.

busted*