Why are so many Indians used by companies?

Why are so many Indians used by companies?

I don't mind them because the AT&T indians always give me good deals but other companies who use Indians are often shit tier that can barely speak english.

I need to know

low wages and many of them know English

not complicated

Yet so do Arabs and Africans, why just Indians?

Indians seem to really like technology for some reason

Having an accent != "barely speak english"

India is probably the only decent 3rd world country where most of the educated population speaks English.

There are Eastern European and South East Asian countries that also have large English-speaking populations but they're genetic idiots so we don't go to them.

>Arabs and Africans
Lazy and unintelligent people have to work elsewhere.

>t. Pajeet

Kindly do the needful.

Kek im crt and im from Guatemala customer often tell me i have to improve my english i dont give a fuck its impossible to get fired.

Can post proof if you want

post proof
I believe you I just want to see it

>poointheloo.flac

shit cant find my id just give me 10 minsXD

>>>/reddit/

>implying Indians are intelligent

As

Pd : old id working in a better place

There's a lot of them

This is a generalization that is mostly untrue. Consider that a lot of Africa was colonized by France, Portugal, and Germany.

Because there's over a billion Indians.

P O O
O
O

Its the same reason all the factories are in china. Theres a fuck ton of people that will work for shit wages and not complain. China got the monopoly on industry early on and focussed soley on that, so when tech companies needed asians that would do piss work for peanuts, india was the best choice

Mexicans pick oranges for ยข10 an hour, poo in the loo's click buttons for about as much too.

Cheap labour.
Classic example of why an unregulated market fucks over the little guy.

Cheap..not gud

found the indian

"yes sir" "please sir" "yes sir" "thank you sir" "yes sir I will stay late"

Indians have a work mentality of throwing idiots at a job until it is done. It's a part of their culture, there is no individual power.

Also anyone that claims racism for wanting them out - Indians are racist as FUCK to their own people. Lighter skin Indians don't even look at or associate with dark skin Indians. The dream of an Indian girl is to marry a white man.

As nasty as they are, Indian are still relatively peaceful and polite compared to the alternatives you could get for the same price.

If we could get arabs to do it I would spend a lot of time trolling them.

t. loo

But they have a short temper, oh nvm I see what you did there.