What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

He seems to a fair and unbiased tech reviewer. Pretty funny too.

Hay gays, autism here

Hey guys, it's autism

>pretty funny

Is that you user?

He isn't informative at all, the videos are just showcases. At least Linus does tests and shit, then there is HEHEHEY GUYS THIS IS AUSTIN! IS IT WORTH IT? HEHEH ILL CATCH YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT ONE

wow your so wrong lmao fuckin morons talk shit

He is such a faggots holy shit someone kidnap him and torture him please

shill faglord

God he's even more annoying than linus. fucking .cu.ck faggot

Good for an at-a-glance overview of a product but that's about it. Caters to normies, but those that wanted technical stuff will run for Gamers Nexus/Tom's/Anandtech/Tech Report/TPU/etc anyway.

His brain need bitamins

unlistenable-to voice

YouTube kept recommending me his shit, so I blocked his channel from popping up senpai

Probably the most jacked YouTube tech reviewer. This man's arms are like legs.

the tone and especially cadence of his voice annoy the fuck out of me he needs vocal training before I subject my ears to his pollution

hate this guy

Only thing worthwhile are his pc builds. Everything is just apple tier product showcases. He's also good friends with UnboxChemoTherepy and that social circle so it says a lot about the normie tier production that they run.

no no no no no no

His computer apparently caused an apartment complex to set fire. He also let his dogs die in the fire.

He used the fire to garner sympathy for months while making clickbait "tech" videos. Fuck him.

>Fuck him.

He seems to be making gains

That face should be enough to avoid him